Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3peLg71hLwE
pastebin.com/rTGvcy3z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they usually say
>hurr durr those monkeys arent the same as the ones today
athicucks are retarded dont bother

This is stupid bait.
Do you want some help to create a better one?

and there is the greatest issue with the theory of evolution.

The point still stands, why is it we have millions of remains for monkeys and humans, but are missing he in between. Calling it bate does not make the point disappear.

They are in Turkey.

In Brazil

Creationists are a minority of theists. Fuck off.

>evolution is wrong because X

>Implying London isn't worse.

>but are missing he in between.

Because we don't live in the same environment. The niche other primates fill still exists, so those types of animals didn't go away. We operate in a different niche that competed with earlier forms of hominids. Some other types of hominids simply interbred with Homo-sapiens to the point where only homo-sapiens exists.

They were inferior, so we killed them until we were the only human species left.

>why is it we have millions of remains for monkeys and humans
because monkeys and human exist in the modern day?

The conditions necessary for fossilisation are extremely uncommon. There aren't going to be fossils of every organism that existed over the past 4 billion years.

>hurr durr those monkeys arent the same as the ones today
b-but they're not

>literally believe in a crucified jew
>literally believe that god created the sun on the 4th day when there was absolutely no fucking way a globe could have rotated
S A G E
A
G
E

But where are the species in between mokeys and humans? They were perfectly built for survival half a million years ago, not much has changed since then so where did they go?

The funny thing is that there has been any evidence what so ever that even suggested that evolution happened. But children love their fantasies.

Here's an oldie but goodie. I like posting this video because it pisses off the atheists.

Enjoy

youtu.be/3peLg71hLwE

this, they just add in le gazillions of years to make it sound smart

>No evidence of evolution
>Believes in a God that can't be proven

Riiiiiigghht

>evolution is a single line and not a tree of various evolutionary dead ends and years of genetic mixing and dilution
Retards like you need to be gassed.

Do you literal niggers not understand that both humans and modern apes evolved from a common ancestor?
The ape at the beginning of this stupid meme have long since vanished from the Earth, they evolved and over time branched off into the great apes we see today, one of them being humans. Although, I think I might be wrong about that, because I'm talking to you right now.

>science is a fantasy
>magic sky man is the hard reality we need to acknowledge

BTFO.

>doesn't believe in a Creator
>believes we came from nothing

riiiiiiiiiiiiiighht

We killed them for fun. Conquest for shots and gigs

kikes are behind (((Evolution))) in case you didn't know

gtfo nigger and youre stupid dinosaur tectonic shift bullshit. EXPLAIN HOW THEY DIED OFF OF A FUCKING METEOR THAT SPLIT THE CONTINENTS WHEN THE CONTINENTS DO NOT FLOAT UPON THE OCEANS.

You fucking nigger. KYS

It's 2017 and we're still talking about evolution. You people are retarded.

>EuUUUuuGhhh Muh Jews

Well the kikes are manipulating people like you and control most of the Wealth in the World, so I'm going to take their word over what some inbred hick on an anime posting website has to say.

>evolution is a tree of various evolutionary dead ends
>but we don't have any fossil records of these
>also vote Bernie 2020

And Christianity is literally bending over for a kike on a stick to enter you. Wake up.

pastebin.com/rTGvcy3z
GTFO christian larper.

What is a common ancestor?

Jesus called out the Jews you mong

The meteor didn't split the continents, what killed the dinosaurs was the huge amount of dust the meteor kicked up which was damaging to vegetation. Same thing happens on a lesser scale when there is a volcano

except that we have numerous fossil examples of evolutionary dead ends. This shit isn't really difficult mate, literally just google it. Also, wtf is that weird-ass Bernie strawman he's not even tangentially related to this debate

Because humans dont come from monkeys

>Meteor split continents
Bitch what

They do exist. They're called niggers.

>what are niggers?

They literally aren't.

WE WUZ THE MISSING LINK

Do you shit eating retards not understand the concept of long term geographical isolation? It means that one species can turn into two if they're separated long enough, usually by land or by water. You're the same faggots that thought heaven was about the Earth until 1961 when you were BTFO by rocket technology.

Each one in the middle portion had to compete with the next one, which was better adapted for the environment and was more intelligent, competing (and sometimes breeding) them to extinction. The monkey stayed in the jungles.

above

What this user said.

Turkey

>there are spear-chuckers in the Amazon, there are advanced civilizations in Europe
>so where are the bronze-tool wielding ziggurat builders of the near east? they must never have existed at all!

The premise is already wrong. The one on the right is the only one that is not extinct. Are science deniers really this retarded?

the populations were nowhere near the amount of population on any species of this current age

Yes there are
They are called niggers

the redpill is evolution is real and god is a lie

the bigger redpill is...we need the concept of a god to keep us in check society is falling apart

sadly modern humans are the only species of human left, with homo erectus, homo habillis, and homo neanderthalensis having died off

they're called races.

before NAZI larper faggots come in it needs to be added human races haven't had time to diverge just yet.

Thread

U M A
M
A

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

In Brazil.

They're in Australia and Somalia.

>So where are the millions of these

It's a mystery!

We killed them off. As monkey tribes do. Have you not seen space odyssey? A monkey ate the magic mushroom and became self aware of its own existence. He picked up a femur and beat all those who challeneged. Sunwukong. The monkey king. His sons would go on to become the first negroid.

have you seen a nigger?

They evolved. Do you christian yahoos actually read the theories you critisize?

>Implying the Earth isn't flat.

That wasn't a modern chimp my nigger.
Chimps came after that ancestor, same with niggers, who aren't part of the final example either.
Learn to biology.

LE CURRENT YEAR

what the fuck.
what's the original source of this image. this can't be a real, healthy human with no disorders

This thread is the greatest example of American education.