Why are the Marines flooded with spics now?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy combat training that they take to the streets as soon as they get out

>now

Spics are manlets and being a muhreen means they can compensate for it instead of having to learn.

It's pretty insane that even the beloved Corps has stooped so low as to allow r-selected sub-species serve in a position where in-group loyalty is so vital. The collapse can't come soon enough.

United
States
Mexican
Corps

Marines are the cannon fodder of the military

Ugly
Short
Mestizo
Cunts

Marines stopped getting deployed as THE amphibious force after Korea, where their function was already largely performed better by the now huge, better resourced US Army. Ever since 1980s, USMC leadership had realized that the only way to keep the marines relevant is to compete for the lowest common denominator and aggressively recruit spics, nigs, trailer trash, etc. And keep conning congress and all its gullible idiots into thinking the marines are necessary via all the deep industry and prestige contacts that have developed over the last century of Marine activity.

So what you end up with the contemporary USMC, as this weird dialectic of lumpenprole retard troops, but with the ability to sink the JSF program with bizarre demands for pointless toys like SVTOL craft and other shit that only happens bc bloated, cozy mil-industrial-congress complex marine corp was critical in creating.

Because black people can't swim

>not one CAR

fucking POGS

>now

Doing the jobs that Americans won't do.

lulz it feel funny

>shooting brown people ten thousand miles away to secure routing for a new oil pipeline to uphold the petrodollar system is a job Americans won't do

>hurr durr photo of mexican marines
>all of our marines are mexican because i have a photo of mexican marines

post statistics or get out

>t.average right winger: "But the military will be on our side when shit hits the fan guys!"
I wonder who's side these people will take when this country turns into South Africa 2.0

Marines are the whitest branch the the military: statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

Sage

statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

We're responding to a slide

there are only 4 marine divisions. You can't feed very many cannons with that.

Average white millennial on Sup Forums is too busy jacking off to 2hu to enlist

>not knowing that minorities are all POGs
Yeah, you can have the cooks and admin fucks.

Because white Americans are shiitposting on Sup Forums about muh race war.

Don't forget to praise your precious kek and also, deus vult my dudes.

Because spics own the country now. Or would you dare revolt against the military?

You count spics as white.

the demographics of the military are roughly the same as the country

America is country of mongrels and the military is a nigger's profession, what do you expect?

Because (((they))) can count on them to shoot white Americans should there be a revolt.

They have the impression they're taking over and use it as a means to fight for a dying nation.
Whites just stopped joining because fuck fighting for multiculturalism.

>don't fight
>suck up the gibs

The Marine Corps are about 75% infantry and 75% of the infantry are White people. At least that was the case back when I was in.

Proven ability to cross bodies of water into hostile territory

Well, somebody's gotta do it, right!?!

It's the slow take over of the US by Mexico. it's pretty brilliant of mexico desu to take advantage of the US's imperialistic qualities by sending many of it's citizens over the border wall under the guise of cheap labor

This. I'm just not incentivized to die for Israel and to go fight somewhere so I have the right to have to work everyday to feed niggers. This isn't my country, or my people. Why should I sacrifice for it?

Its always funny to see how many people on the internet hate the Marine Corps.

Yeah, if you're half Spanish and half Polish (actual "hispanic" ancestry profile). The latinos, chicanos or mestizos in OPs pic are not counted.

That citizenship

Now understand, I like shooting brown people as much as the next guy. But no, they don't.

>redneck and spic kill dog

Fucking soldiers

This.

>LOS MARINOS

>spics
They look american to me lol

spics will never care about this country, it's founding fathers, the constitution and our traditions. it's a mistake allowing them to enlist. they will all side with other spics when the race war begins.

For the gibs.

Everyone knows service members are the biggest welfare queens on the planet, you fucking parasites

There's literally two white guys in OP's pic

>inb4 if you have black hair and white skin u r not white

No one cares what stormfags think

Because white people go to the real military, I guess.

Diversity initiatives of the past several decades ramped up under Obama, the same reason why there are so many women and minority commanders and trannies think they're entitled to be in the military

>selena gomez and robert rodriguez will join a spic hivemind and launch tacos at all of us

White Hispanics will team up with whites, browns will team up with browns

>race is important but skin color don't mean nothing
>t. race experts on Sup Forums

Mexicans instinctively congregate near standing water. It's only natural they congregate to the branch of armed serves named Marine Corp.

shitskin detected

>thinking military can function without POGs
Come one nigger, you know as well as I that without those faggots the military is just a ground army

I was a soldier we would never do that
Fucking apes

I never had a problem with military spics. A lot of them join for the citizenship. Foreigners can get citizenship through military service.

light skinned beaners are not "white guys"

lol who looks at that and thinks "white"?

Marines will take any physical body, and have been for the past few decades. I find it funny people still think of the Marines as some sort of military elite group.

Law Enforcement

Trump is empowering MS-13... and Illegal spics to fully take over the military. This is the future you choose

real men join the navy

this

Because they're the last minority that values traditional masculinity. White kids are increasingly raised to be huge faggots and those that aren't are hounded of every institution. In a few years, Obama managed to demoralize the military by allowing women, faggots and trannies to undermine it. Who the fuck wants to enlist to listen to hours of white privilege and rape culture powerpoint presentations?

"Oh, semper fi - dat's de GRINGO Latin"

you really have to ask?

Isn't Mattis looking to get rid of all of this crap?

>shooting brown people
>Brown people
Pakistani, maybe. But everyone else in the ME lives up the low american standard of "white".

You mean the FBI.

I understand but whose side do you think they'll take on the day of the ropes? Squatemalans?

In Israel you haven't completed your draft unless you've shot at least one brown dog (Palestinian).

>Getting lectured on whiteness from someone getting BLACKED on a national scale

We should have let the Nazis have Europe, you all clearly are unfit to govern yourselves.

Yes and thank Fucking god

hey OP these people are fighting for your right to insult them on the internet like a pussy little bitch. You should appreciate that. While your fatass sits home munching doritos and writing your sad little opinions on Sup Forums, these people are on the front lines risking their lives to protect your sorry pathetic ass. Show some fucking respect.

This

Real Question here. Why are semitics doing everything in their power to displace other semitics? Can't ((they)) just buy their land?

I don't think you have any right to call a European country BLACKED. Especially not as a confederate.

Because those that could serve that are white are too busy doing opioids in the double wide.

light skinned hispanics get plenty of shit from white people m8.... i'd know, assuming this braindead race war happens why would i side with people who would always think me as lesser?

>fighting for your rights
>not fighting for gibs

because america is kike central 101 that NEEDS to crash n burn very soon

t

>Especially not as a confederate.

Well that makes no sense at all, we've been trying to ethnically cleanse them for centuries now.

>give citizenship to a people who would rather die than go back to their own country, see their own countrymen (don´t blame them)
that´s what happens!

semper Fidel

>tfw white and thinking about joining the military, especially the muhrines
>dont want to join the chair force
>dont want to join fudgepacking navy
>dont want to join "you aint shit if you dont die for israel" infantry
JUST

Israeli Jews aren't that awfully rich, and Arabs are stubborn as mules when it comes to refusing to sell their land.

The jews did buy the land though.

>we've been trying to ethnically cleanse them for centuries now
Breed them for labor*
Your states have the most niggers in the USA.

At least 1/3 of hispanics voted Trump, keep them happy and you'll deny Democrats a win for decades. They're probably the least brown and most likely to serve in the Military or Law Enforcement.

Nobody is asking to marry your daughter to one but turning away those that want to take your side is a strategically retarded.

Nobody else is better than spics when it comes to sneaking into countries undetected.

This.
kek where have you been for the last 20 years?

Spics are the fastest growing demographics, turning away conservative, religious, light skinned hispanic would be costly mistake regardless what anyone think of them. Whites better start thinking strategically and not purity spiral their way to extinction.

exatly like germans did with rome

You're saying if there was a second civil war you'd rather be in a platoon of black women in supply than a platoon of grunts?

Spics are also the most bloodthirsty if the incentive is right. Cue the cartels

Because they're the only ones dumb enough to enlist and fight for the jew.

> why would i side with people who would always think me as lesser?
For the sake of your kids. Which country would you rather have them grow up in? Pozzed trannyland or a slightly racist but socially and fiscally conservative one with less diversity?

>have a job
>earn money
leftypol hates the military

because america is flooded with spics

because marines is the retards division of the US military