Vaccinations

Does Sup Forums believe the vaccinations=autism meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40#Polio_vaccine_contamination
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> 2017
> still havent watched Vaxxed and learned about the CDC whistleblower who came clean saying they faked the data "debunking" the autism-MMR link

kys

Huehuehuehuehue

I have never had a single shot in my entire life and I feel good as fuck

Yeah it was based on a false study. Some British dude got bribed into doing it.

Fucking retard

That guy lost his license with his fake study

watch the movie numbnuts

thanks for fucking up herd immunity you fucking idiot

> government is corrupt
> they'd never be bought out by pharmaceutical companies

Did you know in the USA you can't sue vaccine manufacturers for damage?

You can't understand the depth of the corruption because the vaccines have got to you already.

Herd immunity means nothing like you want - it literlally means immunity built over generations

>Go to army
>Take your shirt off sit down
>bang both arms vaccinated didnt even fucking ask me
>Be sick for almost half a fucking year constant cough couldnt sleep and shit

Fuck vaccinations. I will never ever take another one. Who knows what kind of gay cuck genes they inject into all you goys

good job, I'm truly proud of you and your parents for not allowing naivety to damage your health

>>Go to army
>>Take your shirt off sit down
>>bang both arms vaccinated didnt even fucking ask me
>>Be sick for almost half a fucking year constant cough couldnt sleep and shit

SV-40 was put into vaccines, which causes cancer.

(((honest mistake)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV40#Polio_vaccine_contamination

Sup Forums is not one person. That being said, if you show support for anything even remotely mainstream, or question any conspiracy theories, you get dogpiled by people who want to pretend that they're super unique and enlightened and know something people don't.

>gay cuck genes
>genes
I think it's the chemicals and contaminants that do it, m8. Vaccines themselves are very effective, simply as pieces of denatured/inactivated virus to get you to produce the right antibodies so you've got a good quick response when the actual infection hits.
BUT who knows what other shit they put in there that could have lasting effects on your body, especially when injected into immunodeficient children.

Basically no sound study in any country conducted by any government, university, or NGO has discovered a causal link between vaccination and autism. In Japan, reduced vaccination has been correlated with higher rates of autism (probably due to vaccine-preventable childhood diseases causing brain damage). There is no accepted theoretical mechanism by which vaccination could cause autism, not that it matters, since it hasn't been observed anyway. The British doctor who started this whole thing, Andrew Wakefield, was a fraud who had a financial interest in an alternative to MMR. The ex-CDC guy who is always cited was just a disgruntled researcher who disagreed with his colleagues whether some weak conclusions should go in their final paper. He only found an increased risk for autism among African American boys, and even he agreed it was better to vaccinate than not.

But believe whatever you want.

aluminum, mercury, aborted fetus cells

you know - (((wholesome))) stuff

> conducted by any government
> governments are corrupt

50% of advertising on TV is pharmaceutical companies... there's a reason it's not being reported on.

Also William Thompson (whose name is on the "disproving" paper b/t MMR + Autism) from the CDC literally came forward and said "we faked the data"

The movie Vaxxed covers this. Watch it.

>make joke post
>kissless virgins use as it evidence that your race is inferior

Extremely unlikely. We'd see a significantly larger spike in autism is that were the case.
I had three aspie uncles and at least one aspie aunt who were all born before the widespread use of vaccines began (they were all fully unvaccinated.)
They were all born between 1908 and 1920.

Just pretend that the joke is gibs and take it.

>They were all born between 1908 and 1920.
there's a genetic component to autism. For example, the CDC found that black boys were 4x as likely to get autism as whites. Upon realizing this, they destroyed the evidence (documented in the movie Vaxxed)

Did you know that the CDC owns several vaccine patents?

It's funny because it's true. European colonialism wanted to exploit the people as that gave better results. An educated population is a more productive population.

The Chinks don't care about them. They just fly in their own people to work in Africa, they have over a billion. If they could, they would exterminate all of Africa.

Haha.Yes :)