EVROPA THREAD

Thread dedicated to us true Evropeans - let us appreciate the achievements of Evrope and discuss the future of Evropa and which challenges we must face

Also, could you post the evropa comics with the well read NEET in a hoodie tank top?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=tNHOLMRoMK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are Europeans such insufferably homosexual faggots?

I love my European markets

I love my European religion

AVE EVROPA FREE STRONG AND JUST!!!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo

>evropa
cringe

I love my blond aryan comrades

>Europe
it doesn't look good
either fight for it or pack your things and hand 'em over to ali
our politicians have forsaken us, the future of europe is up to each and every one of you who cares

evropa is gone

>comming from a fucking leaf

Aside from american "white" LARPing there's no reason to spell Europa with a v instead of a u.

Real Frenchmen are extinct in Europe. We still have some.

>EVROPA
Stop doing this.

Can you even buy snus in Denmark or do you have to go to malmo?

Why do you care? EVROPA fits all the White European nations.

i know a guy in copenhagen min ven

Why did anyone ever think the side-cut was a good look? It's horrible.

lmao saved

Looks bad, eh?

Such a terrible haircut..

youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E

For facebook like
"This is Europa"
''Generation Europa''
"Europa Rising''
''The Patriarchy''
''The Beauty of European Girls & Women''
''The Straight, White, Capitalist''
''Earl of Grey''
''Traditionalist Western Art''
"Architectural Revival''

You're right we do still have some "real french (men)"

doesn't anyone have the EVROPA comics????

Wouldn't want to go outside looking like this...

so intolerant

Thank you. Liked the pages (already knew about Traditionalist Western Art), so I hope they provide some entertainment.

Greetings from Afrika my European friends.

I'm not european.
I'm danish, and nothing else.

Once your country is filled with migrants, then what? Are you still Danish, even though your bloodline is diluted?

The only thing that matters is your family, bloodline, tribe and culture. Once that's gone you have nothing left.

Europe shares a lot of the same values and core principles, in addition to culture and heritage. It's worth protecting.

I'm telling you this as someone with Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic blood.

Yes, once the country is overrun with mudbloods, i'm forced to accept that europeans (not the EU) gotta stay together in order to save themselves.

I myself have both Dutch, German and Norwegian blood, aside from my Danish. But culturally i am danish, and will never let that part of me go in favor of something "bigger".

>''Earl of Grey''
No thanks, Adam is a fucking faggot.
He's said shit like that he'd rather date a black woman who is catholic instead of a white atheist woman.

that's me on the bottom right

>Snow nigger monkey
>Claim to fame is Vikings who were basically Niggers in longships
>Pasty white because they didn't emigrate and colonize England, Siciliy, etc. like their more successful peers

/thread

t. 56% white

Dropping the BS, like that dude's face. Looks brave and sincere. He can fuck my sister.

Stopping the colonization effort was a mistake.

>reddit spacing
Pretty much what I expect from you people.

>Evropa

Stop LARPing as a Roman, snownigger

Hello, brothers. Just know that we love you all and are proud to be European, despite not being attached to the mainland. The (((Anglosphere))) is increasingly becoming a Jewish meme in this country. We're meant to have some kind of affinity for some mongrelised 56% country like the JewSA, rather than our white French, German, Italian, Greek, Iberian, Scandinavian, Benelux brothers, just because we happen to speak the same language as them. Fuck that noise.

I prefer to think of it as one European nation (in the sense of blood and shared history, not mere geography) with many branches, roots, twigs and leafs. Attached is an image of a symbol from Ireland that's grown dear to me. I see the roots of the nation as the ancient tribes of Europe and the tribes that migrated in in the first place ( we could get into aryan stuff but the truth is we don't that much about them), the branches are like the nation of the British isles, with twigs of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales, England has its Wessex and it's Mercia (these nations definitely still exist, people have just lost the names for them). Even the counties are little nations.

It's called having an education. Spacing things out properly is one of the first things you learn in grammar school. There's always the option of presenting you with a "wall of text", but something tells me that you would whine about that as well.

>tfw brown hair and eyes
>tfw everyone around me is either blond or at the very least has blue eyes

Not fair.

Hold your head up high, brother. Don't buy into the Varg bullshit.

Thank you, Norge. I just want blue eyed children one day.

>us
>true Evropeans

Honestly speaking I think most people associate the overall virility of traditional European culture with America nowadays. Just saying.

Look up your genetic heritage. Even though you have brown hair and eyes, you might have recessive genes for blonde hair and blue eyes.

I do, on my father's side, so there's always a chance that one of my kids will get it as well.

My son ended up being blonde, but with brown eyes.

you do see most of those coalburners are insufferably ugly

Blonde hair - blue eyes is übermensch tier.

My dad has blues eyes too and was bright blonde as a kid.
My mom is very dark haired and tan and could almost pass for an Italian or Spanish.
Her side of the family claim it is because we have Gypsy descendants far back.

Godspeed lad

Sounds pretty similar to mine.

My father's side is pure, but my mother's side is all brown haired and brown eyed.

The mother of my son is brown haired and brown eyed as well, but the recessive gene for blonde hair still prevailed.

There's always hope. I would rather focus on having a healthy child than to make hair and eye color the only thing that matters.

Are 100% pure huwhite bavarian phenotype Americans allowed?

>I am European mystery meat

Then guess what, you're not Danish. So when are you gonna leave, nigger?

You're right, man. Good luck with everything.

>Danes
>Tolerant
yeah nah

>Modern Italians
>we wuz romans and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tNHOLMRoMK4

What happened?

My dad has dark brown hair and so does my mom, but me and 2 of my brothers and one of my sisters are blonde.
If you're in northern Europe you also carry the same genes.