Are we in the end times?

Just look at everything thats going on. Wars raging in Middle East, violent protests around the world weekly, governments falling apart, North Korea testing us, China/Russia not on good terms, famine, so many earthquakes, yellow stone supervalcano acting up, so much degenerecy, societal decline as a whole. Is this it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9fqKUZ5cp0
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=Dvv2HPYdhMA
gotquestions.org/tribulation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pEB7jIWSq68
youtube.com/watch?v=NDEu2t9YgcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China/Russia on bad terms with us*

Yes we are...
Remember when you were a young boy? Everything seemed to be alright... Everything seemed to be ok... You were just enjoying childhood, with no worries about the future...

youtube.com/watch?v=j9fqKUZ5cp0

Matthew 24King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Yes.

e

What's a funny date to nuke the US for gooks?

9/11 is taken.

Lmfao gtfo

Steel yourselves, faggots.
The great happening will soon be upon us.

How old are you OP?

The age of man is over.

The age of the womyn has begone.

420 because we'll all be stoned and we'll go up in smoke while we are up in smoke?

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
Pick your poison.

Wutttt 666

>wars
check
>rumors of wars
check
>famine
check
>some one (in a government that likes to throw its weight around and claims to rule the world) with a head wound
check
>global banking system has numerous restrictions decreasing free flow of money globally to the degree that each region can only rely on their own central bank
check
>diseases spreading
check
>ignorant masses blind to reality
check

ok we are about at the last seal now. soon you will witness the full power of the beast and not even know it

Yes...When I was young. When my heart was an open book, I used to say Live & let Live...

THIS...

Not likely but every generation likes to think it's the one that will experience the end of the world because no one wants the world to go on after they die.

The beast is a metaphor for your feminine thinking.

Have you actually read the part of the Bible about the "End Times" shit is supposed to be a lot worse than this.

>shall many be offended
>social justice warriors, Political Correctness, check
>shall betray one another
>social justice warriors, woMen (betas/white knights) and Women
check
>hate one another
>social justice warriors and antifa
check

I know but this is just the beggining

Nothing is going to happen, except for Western Europe and North America getting blacked. But the rest of the world will be fine, it's you that are fucked

>It's a Great Red Dragon....
>If you specifically change the color palette to make it red.

If this "prophecy" doesn't pan out, how much of your belief structure are you willing to re-think?

Said literally everyone who erroneously predicted the apocalypse was happening in their lifetime.

There has been plenty of times between now and a 1000 years ago that all of these have been going on at the same time. Its just basic coincedence. They arent even that original in the first place. Anybody with forsight can guess these. Stop letting all this fear mongering get to you and go do something with yourself besides being paranoid constantly.

the revelation 12:1 women giving birth is the true sign from god. this sky pepe posting is a distraction which convolutes the message

sure it could be the dragon waiting for the child when it gives birth, it doesnt supersede the original sign in importance

it doesnt even have 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns

these kek worshippers are idolaters and want to make it about meme magic and kek and not about god and the bible

kek worshippers will be left behind in the rapture (the rapture is what the women giving birth represents)

the original revelation 12:1 sign was discovered by a christian named scott clarke in 2011 not by Sup Forums

heres a obligatory video with all the information
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

sky pepe is interesting but its not why sept 23 is important and if youre a christian you dont really need to think about that because the wrath of god is not for you

No that´s just life dummy

I earnestly wish for the collapse of society so I can kill niggers and rape women without having to worry about an organised force with a lot of resources tracking me down and throwing me in a cage.

> mercury
> mars
> venus
> stars\
lmao fuck off
although something might happen the 23th maybe some mass sacrifice

I think that all this shit in the world that seems biblical has been engineered on a massive scale to control lemmings and keep the shekel donations to israel plentiful. If Evangelicals keep thinking that their God is gonna come back, why not just give away your money to the Jews? :^)

They tried overthrowing Syria and guess what. Damascus still stands and it will never be completely destroyed.

Yes, the cabal is attempting to bring about everyone's end-times prophecies. If they can't control their slaves they'll kill them all.
If you don't stop what you're doing and help us you will be executed for your participation in crimes against humanity.
Is that really the start to life that you imagined for yourself? Being executed for helping (((the elites))) murder, kill and rape their way around the world?

hey kid, it's the way it's always been. Enjoy.

Muh pre-tribulation rapture. Buckle up, buckaroo. You're going to be persecuted.
Matthew 24:29-42King James Version (KJV)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

they are stars in jewish times planets were called wandering stars

and i believe in a flat earth so i believe they are literally stars

> watermark
Kill yourself

>shit is supposed to be a lot worse than this.
no brother, that's the way satan wants you to think, he's hijacked the narrative.

you have been deceived by movies like, 2012, day after tomorrow, san andreas, etc.

the horrible stuff is happening in heaven, in the spiritual realm, some of it is happening on earth, but only in certain areas pertaining to the prophecy *i.e., revelations 9 is near the river euphrates, which is in syria*

and a lot of horrible things did happen in syria during revelations 9 *2015-2016* as another user pointed out.
>star fell to the abyss, and locusts came out, ordered not to destroy anything green etc.
it was Islam (star and cresent moon = star and abyss) abadon, and ISIS (locusts with faces of women)
revelations 6 was in the heavens my closest aproximation is in December 20-25, 2015
>4 horsemen;
>Jupiter (white, conquerer, holding a bow *sagitarius; horse-man with a bow*) this was in Leo *conqueror*;
>Mars (red, War), this was in Virgo *war with the seed of the woman?*;
>Venus ("black" in libra) Libra means scale as to measure;
>Saturn ("pale/yellow" in scorpio "death where is your sting" this is a verse off of 1 cor 15:55) saturn was in Scorpio and is also tied in with a Death Cult;
>with Mercury/Pluto following (hades), Mercury is tied in with wealth, gold and currency regulation *bankers??* and Pluto is another name for the "god" Hades, the god of the underworld.

Revelations 11 IS HAPPENING!!!! right now.
>two witnesses
>Uranus is in Pisces
>Pisces is Two fish
>fish are heavenly(water based) creatures
>Uranus came into the House of Pisces a little over 3 1/2 years ago
Uranus is about to leave Pisces in a few weeks, in effect "killing" the two witnesses.

...continued

This is real and serious. See you in September, folks.

So us Mormons were right all along. And you laughed at us

you just proved yourself wrong you posted the rapture at the end notice how theyre eating and drinking and marrying and nothing is going on

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

v 29 after the tribulation is talking about when he gathers his people from one end of heaven at the second coming to return to the earth

So... What's so scary about that?

This 'end times' cycle comes around every several generations, with massive wars that change political landscapes for a century or more and social revolutions unfolding into new cultures.

Our generation is a bit different from what was occurring naturally in previous centuries, and it is more severe, also, which gives it some credibility toward being the actual Apocalypse.

1. The introduction of nuclear arms to global powers and chemical warfare arsenals becoming even more available than they were in the Great War presents catastrophic consequences to all of the hegemonies presently competing for dominance. Whereas in the past, tension like this could have been solved with some devastating campaigns and years of armed conflict, today the most powerful nation states can not afford to confront one another outside of espionage or proxies. This presents a more complex problem because within each proxy state is a number of factions competing amongst each other, and the effectiveness of a proxy power is determined by how stable or loyal they are to the parent state. The failure of our proxies in the Middle East and the resulting Arab Spring is a perfect example of this, and now we have to deal with the blowback from those nations on top of the original rivalries that caused us to set up those proxies to begin with.

>>TL;DR

1. Political tension between great powers can no longer be relieved through massive battles, and the strategies used to step around this dilemma in the 20th century are now proving disastrous as well.

>Immediately after the tribulation.
Tribulation i.e persecution then rapture and wrath at the same time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dvv2HPYdhMA

>pic

Holy shit that's retarded. You can clearly see venus crescent even in fucking binoculars.

>ok we are about at the last seal now.

Rev 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the
moon became as blood;

6:13
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

6:14
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

The sixth seal obviously hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure you'll point to some real world events you think satisfy scriptural criteria but are very obviously a stretch.

How convenient that all the fantastic shit that's supposed to happen is either happening in an invisible spirit realm or a hyper dense metaphor.

What about all the shit in Chapter 8 that lists specific catastrophes like a rains of fire and blood that burn up a third of Earth's greenery, a meteor that turns a third of the ocean to blood, kills a third of the sea life, and destroys a third of the ships, etc.

That browner is cute!

CUTE!!!!!!!

pastor anderson is wrong on this subject

when it says after the tribulation its talking about his second coming not the rapture

the as in the days of noah part is the rapture

So the shit that's always been going on is still going on? Not really the end times tbqh

>45 is for the 45th President.

This is immediately retarded and makes the entire "prophecy" look stupid because 45 is the most common kind of fucking record.

>What's so scary about that?

Well it's supposed to be scary because it's predicting some massive "happening", but it's obviously bullshit.

bad shit will happen, many die. mankind prevails. next step on road to galactic dominance.

Yes. Repent now and sin no more. The End is Near.

but wait, theres more.
Revelations 12 is in aproximately in or around Sept 23, 2017, while you may know this, you may not know that this relates to:
>Revelations 11:15
>And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

now what kingdoms might they be?
the kingdoms of man aren't of tangible but of the spiritual nature
>war, famine, currency, culture, history,etc
so on the 23rd of september (aproximately, not an exact date or hour) we'll see this.
>Mars *war*, Venus *love*, Mercuy *money*
align with Leo *conqueror* and will be in the Dominion of the conqueror.

so the seventh trumpet sounds and the kingdoms of the earth are become the kingdoms of the Lord.
but what else does the seventh trumpet announce??

...continued

>Watermark
Here is a non watermarked version

Doesn't feel like it around here...

>Revelations 10:6-7
>6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
>7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

A mystery that God has withheld from mankind will be revealed (magic??), but look at the verse before it.

Time will be no more!! not just that but
>1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
>16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
>17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

but which trumpet sound?
see
>1 corinthians 15:51-55
>51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
>52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
>53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
>54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
>55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

>last trump
but, is the seventh the last?

>Revelations 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

i believe so

>Revelations 12 is in aproximately in or around Sept 23, 2017

So what about the other "trumpet events"? None of them seem to have happened in my opinion. Or are you one of those guys who claims that the events in Revelation happen out of order chronologically?

What the hell would you know, Ivan? You're the atheist capital of the world, and your country looks like it's already been hit by Armageddon.

the last trump is rosh shashana feast of trumpets

the day that no man knows the day or hour

sept 21-23

nothing in revelation has happened yet until the rapture

theres literally famines and 1/3 of the earth being killed and a great earthquake and scorpions coming out of the bottomless pit to torment people

all before revelation 12 sign

which proves its not in chronological order

Yeah, instead roving gangs of bloodthirsty savages will hack you apart alive with machetes instead. You won't make it long, sick fuck.

>cont

2. The literacy rate in the West and access to media in almost every country has dramatically shifted the level of control that the state has over information and culture. Even if the FCC were to turn off all of your Internet and television access tomorrow, you would still go out into the world every day of your life with the same information and knowledge you received through media up until that point. Your philosophies are 100% entrenched without any need for a priest or enlightened figure to tell you what you are or what to believe. You can read, you can write, and you can form complex theories about yourself and the world. This may seem like a small and distracting point, but consider that there are now hundreds of millions just like you with the freedom to think what they want and say what they want based on the information they've received every day through media and education. This has more to do with cultural instability than one might want to ever consider. We've all been saturated with so much stuff over the course of several generations. There is no way to bridge us all back together into one stable body controlled by a prime network of cultural gatekeepers.

Cultural degeneracy can no longer be purged. It can no longer be fixed. No tyrant is going to stamp his foot, kill a small body of intellectuals inspiring cultural revolution, and finish the problem by burning a thousand books. We are all the cultural revolution now. The hydra has too many heads, and each one is capable of independent thought. This is a completely new development of civilization in the second half of the 20th century.

>which proves its not in chronological order

Couldn't it prove that all these interpretations are wrong and that nobody actually knows what they're talking about?

no its not wrong the rapture starts the 7 year tribulation

people thought genesis 2 was a second creation account before they understood how the lord wrote the bible

they think its all in chronological sequence of events when its not

Aye
Don't forget the earthquakes in various places.
The wrath of God draws nigh.
We must repent immediately.

Transgenders disturb me because when I look at the fucked up shit they represent, all I can think is, "Man, God's gonna be fucking pissed."

>no its not wrong the rapture starts the 7 year tribulation

But how do you know it's year 7 of the tribulation?

P.S. Could you stop with the "reddit spacing". It makes you look retarded.

>How convenient that all the fantastic shit that's supposed to happen is either happening in an invisible spirit realm or a hyper dense metaphor.
God grants revelation to individuals who seek him out, when he does, the metaphors make sense see >What about all the shit in Chapter 8 that lists specific catastrophes like a
>rains of fire and blood that burn up a third of Earth's greenery,
there have been reports of this happening, maybe not in the msm, but there have been reports throughout the world, idk about the burning of 1/3 rd of the greenery either, but there sure have been a lot of fires too.
>a meteor that turns a third of the ocean to blood, kills a third of the sea life,
you can find pictures online too of a lot of bodies of water around the world that have been turned into "blood", i haven't checked the water personally, but they sure do look red and thick like blood there's also been a lot of aquatic animals dying in many large bodies of water, to the point that youd think they were overpopulated fish nurseries (a lot of fish dead)
>and destroys a third of the ships, etc.
i don't know about this, after the first few, i just go on to the rest of revelations.

especially since these things wont be reported anyways.

they happen in order, but not all of them are on earth, see some are celestial events, the planets are hands on a giant clock, and the events being prophecied is like telling us the time
example
revelations 6, the 4 horsemen, blood moons and eclipses are the time

seethe scorpions are ISIS/islam
one of their tenants is basically the same as
>revelations 09:004 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree....
if isis follow this, then they are the scorpions.

it's in chronological order

its not year 7
the tribulation hasnt started yet

i believe it will sept 21-23 when the rapture happens

heres the verses it comes from
gotquestions.org/tribulation.html

We're currently in the End Times.

>Gods going to be mad
no user, he's not going to be mad, he is angry and full of wrath.
Righteous Wrath (see pizzagate, organ harvesting, etc) and he can't come soon enough.

see
(disregard the magic comment, it's really HIM(Jesus) making things happen, magic is a lie)

Here's another sign in the sky. A recent supernova.
youtube.com/watch?v=pEB7jIWSq68

when did 1/3 of men die

revelation 9:18
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

>cont

3. The integration of global economics, industry, and trade has eliminated the potential for a powerful successor if one or two major imperial powers fall. In previous centuries, the decline of one empire meant that another empire in the pool of competing powers would rise and carry on the advancement of civilization. Aggressive expansion and trade would continue with the status quo shifting toward new cores. We saw it with the fall of the Spanish and Portuguese Empires and the rise of the British, Dutch, and French. When the French and Dutch collapsed, the British continued their own advancement and eventually became the iconic imperium it did before collapsing to usher in America's hegemony. America's ascension was unique, because we continued British and French imperialism by subverting and dominating the politics and economics of new states formed out of their old territories.

However, the great Western conspiracy to bring all powers under one economic and ideological roof in the 20th century has come at a cost. If just one of the major powers involved in this chain fails financially, then all of the powers fail, as we have seen in the economic disaster of 2007. Every nation on Earth has become dependent on the stability of the economy functioning between these great powers.

It is a fantasy to believe that we can keep this going forever. The last series of big bail outs cost America dearly, and some experts in global economics have come forward dreading the potential for a near future big bust that will be worse than the last.

>TL;DR

In the past, when one or two great empires fell, there would always be another power underneath that could raise the bar for civilization and continue advancement. Today, if one great power falls, then everyone falls with it due to the complexly woven globalized network of trade and social living. Civilization as we know it will fail everywhere if we break our shit.

>when did 1/3 of men die
>Revelations 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
In syria? *river euphrates* how long have they been under attack by ISIS?

i blame social media and all you faggits on it. yes (You)

Can't find a free way to listen online but they're on piratebay if you're interested. Episode 5 talks about the tensions people felt in the 80's and how they felt that "mutually assured destruction" really affected the way ppl thought. Doesn't justify MK Ultra stuff, but at least rationalizes it a bit. We're at the end of something, but life goes on. Likely just an r/K cycle, me thinks.

Episode 5 - Meandering Through the Cold War (feat. Dan Carlin)

Also, this interview was interesting. I couldn't find the exact time stamp but he says what we all feel: "we're at the end of something."

youtube.com/watch?v=NDEu2t9YgcE

Indeed. But He also has pity. Don't forget that.

Some food for thought:
>Wojak's number is 5 (the v on his chest)
>Satan's (or maybe a sixth angel's?) number is 6
>Pepe's number is 7
>Jesus' number is 8

We potentially have the last 4 numbers figured out. We need to find out who the first 4 are.

lol stop it youre embarrassing yourself

the tribulation is a lot greater than syria

Rev 9:4
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

scorpions arent isis because they kill christians
when it says they wont hurt christians lmao

chekd

Yes. Be prepared to fight your neighbors, steal their food, water, women. It's going to be a party.

>But He also has pity
that's why he's giving them a change to repent right now, before he returns, after that pity wont work.

>scorpions arent isis because they kill christians
when it says they wont hurt christians lmao
scorpions are spirits, which in turn are using ISIS (among other people/groups)

the majority of people getting killed aren't christians
think of it like this
>all niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers
all scorpions are killing (through ISIS), not all of ISIS has the scorpions.

same applies to the christians, not all christians have the seal, and not all of them who have the seal are "christians"

it's only those who've accepted Jesus Christ as their lord.

Must be I'm heading the right direction. We seriously should try to figure out who the first 4 are too.

We'll see the most massive shill campaign in existence on 9/23 won't we.

>scorpions are isis
Whew lads where does that come from ?

when did 1/3 of the trees burn and when did 1/3 of the sea become blood

Revelation 8:7-8
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

this is not end times, its actually a prologue to new era

>Are we in the end times?
I have a crazy theory, but hear me out:

Yes, we are in the end times. The reason being that the Bible prophesies that judgement day will arrive once every living ear has heard the gospel and, according to their free will, has either accepted or rejected Jesus Christ as their savior. In ancient times, information, such as Christ's message, could only be transmitted by hearsay or by written documents, however most were illiterate. In modern times, we have more sophisticated information distribution technologies such as radio, TV, internet which can reach billions of people very quickly. It is likely that most living people today have heard the gospel and have judged it for good or ill. We are reaching the end times because those who live in the most remote corners of the Earth are about to receive the gospel, and when they choose their soul's destination, trumpets will sound and Christ will return to judge the living and dead, which is likely very soon.

Just a theory though.

>yellow stone supervalcano acting up
What?!?

>Is this it?
I think so

America is safe with Trump.

Revelation predicts the 7 eras after Christ's death. The symbolism is very cryptic though, try to find the helicopter for a brain teaser. We are currently in the era of the 6th angel.