Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
youtube.com/watch?v=-PfKyRezB1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have found them to be unpredictable

depends on what they're doing

No

I avoid them for my own safety. 1 in 3 niggers will be incarcerated in their lifetime.

They scare me in the sense that their growing presence in my country will gradually turn something beautiful into yet another shithole.

As an individual, they don't scare me at all.

That man does not look African

yes, I NEVER relax around them, it's why i'm able to make this post today.

be honest, does a rat with rabies and puss dripping scare you? ha ha, what a wimp you are!

literally me every day to work

Of course they do. They're 5-6 times overrepresented among violent criminals.

I feel disgust and anger.

ONLY QUADS DELETE THE GIGANIGGA

No more than any other gorilla outside its cage.

No, despite what you see in the media the average black guy isn't that big in any sense. There are a few giga niggas running around but day to day most blacks you meet will be shorter than you, pic related.

No, but their propensity for unprovoked violence combined with their loudness, rudeness, smell and overall destructive behavior makes avoiding them the rational decision.

I fear political correctness getting me arrested. Other than that, no.

Scare me? No. Disgust me? Yes. Nothing turns me off quicker than a filthy nigger.

It's really strange to see them at night. There are just these eyes without a face.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs

No, grew up around them.

In general I'm pretty wary of any large group of people walking towards me.

On by himself won't even look me in the eye.
So no they don't scare me.

But you said men. Plural. Which is the way blacks fight. And yea, the fact they're dishonerable savages who will gang up 10 on 1?
Yep. They really only do shit in groups too.
Because they're cowards without backup.

What scares me is the stupidity of people who believe these primitive creatures belong in white civilization.

they talk a lot of shit until you stand up to them

Yes, but only because they have the mentality of a gorilla

Poetic, user.

im with my comrade

Around Blacks Never Relax.

when i see one i can't stop thinking that i want to set them all on fire so no

No, and they never have.

why the fuck is it that everytime i see a group of white guys vs one black guy, the white guys stand back and let them duke it out 1v1.

But anytime its a group of black people they all gang up and its nothing but kicking them while they are down?

Must be cause white people cant fight

All niggers here are coming straight from Africa. Most of them are small and tiny but I'm just afraid to catch their diseases, so in that sense, yes I'm kinda scared. Repulsed may be a better word

>Do black men scare you?
Individually? Not at all. In groups? Yes. They are unpredictable and violent when allowed to congregate.

I'm surprised his friends didn't join in.

black women do....

Depends on which neighbourhood, appearance and number of them

>white people cant fight
>video shows white male beating the fuck out of africano niggerus

k.

Hey! I live here!

You would be a fool not to. Black men are the most violent and destructive of all creatures. Plus they don't even signal correctly, they will smile at you and then bash you in the head with a rock as they pass. Purposeless monsters with no morals or intelligence. If you must live near them, arm yourself, train yourself, and above all never relax

Depends on their physical appearance and how they carry themselves. I've been around 6'6" black dudes who were clean cut and well dressed and felt no fear at all in their presence, and I've been around manlet niggers dressed like the homies in GTA San Andreas that I felt the need to cross to the other side of the street for.

Why are Western Euros and Americans so scared of the wildlife?

i sometimes expect them to do something crazy, but there usually very polite.

I never knew rolf harris ran a pawn shop.

No, but if there's more then 3 of them I tend to be cautious or at least alert.

not really.

I need more vids of niggs eating shit, this is so satisfying

george luca's on fire

See I got in trouble for this shit.
>be 4th grade
>Hanging with Dquavious and friends
>be singing Allstar and playing NBA jam
>douchebag Dquan is starting shit
>everyone is fed up with his shit
>he harrassed women
>attacks white kids
>pisses off black kids
>get told to kick his ass
>I do
>out in one punch
>give kid swurly
>"user didn't. craziest white mofof eva"
>teacher hears this
>get ISS because of race abuse
>even though black kids were the ones cheering me on.

I don't fear blacks, but I fear them and lib shits using political correctness to win.

Men? Really?

They don't have any manly traits. They are stupid fucking retards.

What would I be scared of? I live in Whiteyville. If a nigger shows up the cops will be called regardless.All day everyday:

Only when they're in groups of three or more because their already low impulse inhibition drops significantly when they believe they have back-up.

no

AROUND BLACKS

Yes ;_; hold me Sup Forums

>tfw Assassin's Creed Unity was not bugged after all it was just diversity quotas

im scared of any animal that has HIV

One of them?
No.

Despite what the media may tell you black American men are statistically shorter than White men on average.
In my experience, having attended a 60% black high-school, they're also weaker.

But what they lack in strength and size they make up for in moving very quickly and in large packs.
It's like a whole bunch of Hyenas attacking a water buffalo.
One on one they'd get their asses handed to them, but in a group they whip themselves up into a frenzy.

I'm very afraid of AIDS, yes.

Fuck no. And anyone who's actually been around them know they're about the most cowardly race there is.

However, even mangy dogs can be a threat when ambushing in packs. This is literally their only chance.

cause animals run in packs

look what happened to france and the other beautiful european countries. they just ruin everything

>dumb muscle being something to fear in 2017

Muscles can't block bullets or katanas.

The only thing that scares me anymore is wasting time. Honestly the fact the idea of death doesn't concern me in the slightest will probably be my undoing. Something's not right with my head lol.

I'm 6'0", 185 lbs with a beard and all, and yes, niggers do scare me, mainly because I have no self-defense skills of any kind. Mind you, not all of them, but certainly packs of feral niggers do scare me. One or two lone niggers are enough to make me feel guarded. If I'm with a girl, I'm genuinely worried they might do something and I'd have to fend them off...

Why are niggers allowed to exist?

This, I feel pissed that I have to see these dindus dindu everywhere

>live in Atlanta
>want to visit cool older black friend from work but he lives in some west side shithole
>can't go there because I'm a white lanklet with a Toyota Camry

Inherently? No.
When i see a group of them on the street? Yes. I've seen enough chimps on the internet to know what i'll risk by going near them.

Luckily there are very few non-whites where i live. I live in a small town with 1k people, and the worst we got is 1 venezuelan family and 2 polish families.

>look strait at crotch
>no bulge or any indication of penis
>disappointed it's an actual cute girl

What the fuck?

i wouldnt say "scare" but they put me on edge, in the same way i would be if i came across barking pitbull off its leash.

No, they just piss me the fuck off.

sortof. I regard them the similarly to how I regard a pit bull that I am crossing paths with in the street, or a moose on a hike. I don't expect anything bad to happen, but I recognize that statistically they cause bad things to happen and for this reason I am wary when around them.

BAH GAWD SPEAR BY EDGE

BIG

WHITE

KEKS

But, seriously man, grow the fuck up. That's pretty sad.

Nah. I carry everywhere with enough ammo to kill a watermelon patch full of bluegums

>Whites can actually win 1 vs. 1
>Nogs need superior numbers to down their opponets

"Lel white bois can't fight " XD

>enough ammo to kill a watermelon patch full

>because I have no self-defense skills of any kind
Then learn some
You'll need it know that Trudeau is bringing in hordes of mudslimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PfKyRezB1Q

honestly most black people here are somalians and they are never big
Are American niggers just huge because they were bred to be strong slaves?

Just rewatched that based movie. Notice the missionaries that tried to subvert the English garrison were Swedes?

Apparently they were cucks back in the 19th century too.

>I'm 6'0", 185 lbs with a beard and all

Oh, I see. So you're a bit above average height, skinny as fuck and have a faggot hipster hairpiece on your face.

How are cunts like you so detached from reality? Beards don't make you manly you idiotic asshole. And 185 is fucking skinny.

Surprised you didn't mentions tattoos because as everyone knows a tattoo automatically makes you a badass.

Jesus fuck, eat more, go to the gym, learn MMA, get a CC permit. It's not hard.

sam hyde taught me how to defend myself around niggers in under 1 min.
observe:

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws&spfreload=10

What are the laws regarding this?

I used to just beat up and kick the shit out of black dudes that harassed me.
Now that I'm old enough to concealed carry am I allowed to say "stop trying to start some shit, I've got a gun"?
Is that considered brandishing under the law?

Should I just stop carrying?
I can kick the shit out of 90% of the little cunts in a real fight, but if I've got a gun on me I can't do anything without killing them or getting the cops called for brandishing.

Because they all do steroids just try to go professional in sports

Holy shit you are a fucking pussy. You have lost all semblance of your aggressive instincts. You are a neutered, domesticated animal. Guns are tools, yet you treat them like some kind of mechanical savior who will save you from the scary black monster. You are already lost. Your guns wont help you when you have shat yourself out of unecessary fear. You use them to mask your spineless inferiority. I am not against guns at all by the way, I just see them turning white "men" like you into sniveling cowards. I find myself around black people a lot, my bus route takes me through black neighborhoods, 99% of the time I am the only white person in a ten block radius. There is nothing scary or intimidating about the average negro. People like you get targeted because you exhude an aura of fear that invites the animal to attack, after which you rely on your gun to save you. Instead you should start by not being a bitch.

Yup. Unpredictability is scary. They have no foresight ability, that makes them unpredictable.

East vs. West Africans

West = Strength (better off being large)
East = Endurance (better off being small)

Whites are in between.

6'0" 185= bmi of 25.1 or overweight
Guy is just a lard

I know black people who will not got to Lexington Market in Baltimore but I'm not scared. I just went up there yesterday and got some cookies and ribs.

>Notice the missionaries that tried to subvert the English garrison were Swedes?
In real life he was just a surgeon, there is no actual proof that he tried to demoralize the WELSH regiment.

>honestly most black people here are somalians and they are never big
>Are American niggers just huge because they were bred to be strong slaves?
See, American blacks are seldom large, and they're statistically smaller than whites.
They have more crazy-outside-the-standard-deviation big giganiggas, but those usually play professional football.

Average black guy is like 5'9 and either fat or scrawny.
Ever wonder why you never see blacks in strongman, powerlifter, etc... competitions?

People get confused because of professional sports.

Not at all. Mexicans and whites are better fighters. Niggers just have nothing to lose, but hey I don't either at this point. It's funny because I've never had a black dude even try to start shit, they just lurk on social media and in their blacked out cars. Pretty weak desu

No, but they hunt in packs when they're doing shit and greater numbers is and of itself dangerous.

Lexington Market is fine during the day, just don't be anywhere near there at night.

Simply epic... white warrior defeating the black man... I beat my keyboard against my chest in honour...

Do orks scare you?

>1 post by this id.