/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODYS WATCHING ME EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #27 7/28/17
youtu.be/RIdsG8aN4Tc
>Pres Trump rinses penis 7/28/17
youtu.be/5YekepjSC3g
>Pres Trump/ICE Dir Homan/Rep King speech on MS-13 7/28/17
youtu.be/R336Etd3fgE
>This Week @State Dept 7/28/17
youtu.be/wyu2XQ38aYE
>Pres Trump/VP Pence honoring First responders 7/27/17
youtu.be/nlV8GX6-QTY
>AG Sessions in El Salvador 7/27/17
youtu.be/HZNGMJKt10M
>VP Pence swears in US Amb to Japan Hagerty 7/27/17
youtu.be/EYrK7UvKBeM
>VP Pence @ Natl Fed of Ind Biz 7/27/17
youtu.be/dfIzkt_FrII
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, ICE Act Dir Homan, DoJ) 7/27/17
youtu.be/hCxpijUy2Qo
>Pres Trump &others speech on Foxconn Jobs 7/26/17
youtu.be/30B4ymw18_E
>Pres Trump speech to American Legion Boys&Girls Nation 7/26/17
youtu.be/5WMmUy-mmcY
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WellingMichael/status/891731058374443010
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-24/-they-all-deserve-to-die-caracas-militants-vow-to-take-up-arms
youtube.com/watch?v=6esR4uGEFCc
youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs
takecareblog.com/blog/the-russia-sanctions-bill-is-unconstitutional-and-unnecessarily-so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentment_Clause
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

AWOO

Look at that thread creation time lads.

Libtards are determined to thwart warm, cuddly Russian relations because they fear the superiority of the Slavic women!

Stop falling for board d&c shills

>“The National Rifle Association applauds President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions for understanding that prosecuting violent criminals and protecting the rights of law-abiding gun owners are not mutually exclusive ideas,” said Chris W. Cox, executive director, National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action.

>“The Department of Justice report released today shows the administration’s commitment to getting violent criminals and gang members off our streets. After suffering an all-time low during the Obama administration, federal prosecutions of illegal firearm possession are now being taken seriously.”

What's this guy's fucking problem?

i await the chaos eagerly.

keep up appearances

WHO FUCKING DARES SHIT TALK THE PRESIDENT ?

>Spamming a useless general is worthy of mods
??
This isn't r/thedonald faggot, not that there's any difference
You forgot conservatives and people that don't want Sup Forums to die.

>worst president
>obama had 8 years to stop this shit

The deep state does know there's a chance if their push for WW3 is successful that Trump can use his wartime powers to screw them over and try to make the war go cold right?

cant wait until he runs for president

(((President)))

***SPECIAL REPORT***

DRUMPF BTFO

So yeah, leftists and congress are now destroying international relations based on a false narrative made to undermine Trump's Presidency

Holy SHIT VENEZUELA
twitter.com/WellingMichael/status/891731058374443010

(((Trump))) was elected by the deep state. He lost the popular vote and was saved by the (((Electoral college)))

oh no a fucking faggot

look kids

don't be like this

Stop tripfagging for no reason and stop intraboard raiding, thank you.

So just lynch them on the spot, then.

Stop tripfagging for absolutely no reason.

have an upvote username Eddie
we must save true conservationism ™

Did Ebola-chan wake up again or something? I've seen her posted a lot recently.

tfw everything's my fault.

martial law when

Can the hit Atlanta? They can hit CNN if they try.
Orthodox Ukrainian waifu please. I'd really like that.

Gives some credence to the people reporting Reince was fired because he didn't attack Mooch after he attacked him.

(((Tripfag)))

go to sleeep~

Venezuela fashwave

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-24/-they-all-deserve-to-die-caracas-militants-vow-to-take-up-arms

>So yeah, leftists and congress are now destroying international relations based on a false narrative made to undermine Trump's Presidency
The sanctions bill that Putin is responding to passed 98-2

Trump is under the employ under them you fool! Why do you venerate this clear debuanched puppet!

That's not Diet Coke, it's Diet Pepsi.

>I've never seen a liberal that could read or understand subtext

>No, way outside of even hypothetical range.

lol wtf

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=6esR4uGEFCc

monster = liberals

Please keep tripfagging for no reason. thank you.

>stop intraboard raiding
It's not intraboard, that would imply you belong on Sup Forums
>Anonymong
Submit

First digits decides what city the norks nuke
>rolling for SF

Ayy

The Senate is the cesspool of our nation.

Those niggers are really testing their luck.
>135546257
>135546396
So the deep state wanted him to do this?

but... he's drinking diet pepsi...

>fake power given to you by majority of americans
what did he mean by this?
is he saying that an (((elite few))) should give power to whoever they please?

WITNESSED

Almost as if the GOP is full of fucking RINOs

Did she get any backlash in the comments?

>inb4 lots of aggravated replies "btfo-ing" him
Just shitpost these people into oblivion. They've chosen their path and you won't change that. But you can attack their motivation by attacking them personally by not talking them seriously in droves, and drive them off the internet completely.

We all know Venezuela and pakistan were beautiful countries before trump and jerusalem was a city of peace.

Fucked a girl who voted for Trump last night. I think she might be th3 one

What are non-col whites?

A non-wasted left get? Hell must be freezing over.

These people are fucking deranged holy shit

London

>Rolling for them missing the US and hitting Vancouver.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

Cute.

>part of section 216 says that if the House and Senate pass a joint resolution disapproving of the president’s proposed action, the president may not take that action for 12 calendar days following the passage of the joint resolution. Moreover, if the president then vetoes the joint resolution of disapproval, he must hold off on the proposed action for an additional 10 calendar days.

>The Constitution’s presentment clause says that before a bill or resolution that passes the House and Senate can become law, it must be presented to the president. He then has 10 days to decide whether to veto it, excluding Sundays. If the president does exercise his veto power, then the measure can become law only if two-thirds of the House and Senate vote to override the president’s veto

>And as the Supreme Court held in Chadha,this presentment requirement generally applies to any congressional action that “alter[s] the legal rights, duties, and relations of persons . . . outside the Legislative Branch.”

>imagine that on September 1, President Trump proposes lifting sanctions against Russia and sends the requisite report to Congress. If Congress does not act, sanctions will be lifted on October 2.

Non-college educated

>The Senate is the cesspool of our nation.
True. And this move by Putin is a good thing in that it exposes the bill, a bill half the population wouldn't want, and thus puts pressure on the senate to not over ride Trump's veto. Would not surprise me if the kicking out of US diplomats from Russia was a mutually agreed upon idea between Trump and Putin. Now the (((media))) has to report it, and people can see WHY it's happening.

No college education.

YES

Non-college educated whites, i.e. white working class

non college

@135546504
>The deep state
God reddit is deluded

kill that commie scum!!

The Day of Rake is better than the Norks hitting Cali!

This fat piece of water trash is just hungry

why the fuck is everyone except so bad at tweeting? I can't make heads or tails of what the fuck this person is attempting to communicate

> imagine that on October 1, Congress passes a joint resolution disapproving of the president’s proposal. Let’s say that the resolution passes 218-217 in the House and 51-49 in the Senate. Under section 216, that means the sanctions remain in place through October 13, plus 10 more days after a presidential veto.

>the passage of the joint resolution by a simple majority vote on October 1 would alter the legal rights, duties, and relations of persons outside the legislative branch from October 2 through October 13. If not for the joint resolution, sanctions would be lifted, allowing Americans to engage in various transactions with Russia.

>But recall that under the presentment clause, Congress cannot change the law without presenting a bill to the president and either having him sign it or overriding his veto. And yet that is exactly what section 216 purports to allow Congress to do. It allows Congress to alter the legal landscape for 12 days (plus possibly 10 more) with a simple majority vote and without the president’s signature.

takecareblog.com/blog/the-russia-sanctions-bill-is-unconstitutional-and-unnecessarily-so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentment_Clause

EVEN BIGGER DIGITS

They'll just make another one if he vetoes it and make it larger

Okay, I thought we were calling "non-Hispanic whites" non-colored whites now, kek.

Ahhh oh well shoot on sight then?

i assumed it meant "non colored whites" and that was some liberal term that some SJW made up recently

that's why these people are shitty tweeters, though. nobody knows what the fuck they are saying when half of it is abbreviations that they made up on the spot

Why not both SF and Vancouver

norks to hit london somehow

that is what i thought

Looks like a fucking HBO show kek. Also,

T H I C C

hit london 3 times

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Do you have to sacrifice to Moloch and rape children to be in the Senate? Why the fuck is the Senate full of such evil shitbags and consummate liars?

Literally how
What law says that

Instead of nuking the noks launch canisters full of 1 million refugees

Why is it so hard to find right wing advocates that aren't totally retarded?