What if the child consents though?

What if the child consents though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KKbZDtp-mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That would violate the nap.

So child prostitutes should be legal. I could have fucked a willing 10 year old a few years ago. She came over on her own accord and even wore lingerie. For 100 bucks. Somewhere in asia.

She got naked willingly. But i just could not get hard. It was then amd there i realised. Kids dont do it for me.

Would never repeat. Hey....i had to find out. I know im not a pedo now.

>had to molest a kid to figure he isn't a pedo
kek'd

well, *almost molest

wait, wait, you fucking asked her to take her lingerie off before you figured out you didn't want to diddle a kiddie? what the fuck
children can't consent, you moron
another fucking ancap pedophile
what a surprise

>children can't consent, you moron
Remember when gays were mentally ill? Can mentally ill people consent?

dunno

Yes. Didnt fuck or get head. Kissed her. Looked at her kid body. Wasnt doing a damn thing for me. Asked her a bunch of questions. She said she liked to fuck. After questions. ordered food. Ate in the room with her. Paid her. Told her she was smart and pretty. She should continue school. Then sent her on her way.

I need boobs and ass.

But it wasnt like i was looking for it. The opportunity Just fell in my lap. I thought. Well. Why do all these guys do it. At that moment said meh...lets find out. Just said fuck it. But in the end. I guess you just have to be attracted to kids.

What made me really deep think afterwards was. How like a normal 10 year old she looked like. If you didnt know. You would never know she did it.

If it were an imperative that a mammal be capable of higher order cognitive thinking in order to be able to engage in sex, mammals would have gone extinct a very long time ago. A species that cannot engage its primal sexual instincts without first developing a very high level of intelligence would have been unable to survive in the wild. To believe that humans are the only species that experience irreparable trauma leading to a complete inability to function as a result of low-intelligence instinct-driven intercourse is absurd. What is the rationale for such a highly maladaptive trait to exist?

Children enjoy sex, they seek it out, it brings them pleasure, it is harmless in and of itself, and therefore the only form of consent that is relevant is that they are willing and do not give signs of being uncomfortable.

What of consequences? Sociologically a person's sexual history has value and is used as a criteria with which to judge that person. These criteria can be designed as full Puritan repression, unrestricted liberation or anything in between. There are even tribal and historical societies where engaging in sexual intercourse as a child elevates the child's status rather than diminishes it. In these cultures it is seen as something to be proud of. In any case, the sociological factors affecting a child's self-esteem, mental health and how they are perceived by others are social constructs. It is true that children cannot consent to being severely stigmatized, however one must ask who is doing the stigmatizing? By shifting blame to the adult or the child, or both the adult and the child society is able to disown responsibility for the harm. While it is understood that various stigmas exist for various reasons, it cannot be sanely argued that harming children serves the purpose of protecting children.

i really hope you're trolling

No. Her lingerie was on under her jeans. She took her clothes off. Laid in bed. I was alreafy there. Clothed. She kissed me. And thats when i started asking questions. Cause i wasnt aroused. And didnt want to go further. At all. Was flaccid as fuck. She looked like a typical 10 year old. Nothing sexy about her.

Kids just dont do it for me

What country was this user?

The supreme redpill.

Im not joseph goebels. Asshole

what city is this? im fucking moving

lolberts are cryptokikes

Not saying. Asia. Thats all you need to know.

Dont want kid fuckers going there

In pretty much every social media there are kids exposing themselves sexually, without any adult telling them to do it. So yeah they can consent

What, you actually expect one of us actually purchasing a plane ticket just because of your story? We're just curious, come on.

>I went to South East Asia to fuck a kid but had performance anxiety
The people at the airport knew what you were doing when your single self went to SEA

:b:a:b:i:b:a:b:i

>calling us kid fuckers

If a child wanted to point a gun at your face, would you let them do it?

I never get performance anxiety. I get hard actually very easily. Jerk off 4 to 5 times a day. But kid bodies arent sexy. Its just that simple.

I wouldn't want anyone to point a gun in my face, threats of violence are not the same as consensual sex.

Quick play trap card........

tell us you pleb.
it's probably thailand or some shit.

Because they're too young to realize the consequences of their actions. For the same reason, they shouldn't be given hormone blockers because they think they're trans, and the parents & doctors who force this on children are no better than pedophiles

You're putting a threat of violence into the equation when it doesn't need to be.

You wouldn't fucking let the kid do it because they don't understand what the full ramifications of the actions they're taking are, most likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KKbZDtp-mk

A child's mind is not fully developed until around 21 years old. The emotional and paychological trauma caused throughout their life is significant. Just leave the kids alone unless you want to be murdered by the parents.

Child cant consent, so this is irrelevant

The 10 year knew she was doing it for money. For school. Her parents were too poor. She WILLINGLY fuckdf for money. She had no pimp. No handler. Probably learned it from older girls. So....cant consent....or know the consequences...guess again. She told me straight out why she was doing it.

>Brazil

N O T A N A R G U M E N T
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Yes it is, your country is a fucked up and a place without morals.

I agree that children can consent, and can even give informed consent. Very young children (say 8 years old) can do difficult algebra problems, so it shouldn't be too hard for them to understand sex and then say "yes" or "no". Therefore "age of consent" is a misnomer. However I do still believe there should be a "Minimum Age Of Legal Intercourse" (which from here on out I will call MAOLI, for brevity) and this age should be around 16 (though I acknowledge that this number is somewhat arbitrarily chosen).

Here is the moral model I will propose for justifying such a law.

1. Children have a unique relationship to their guardians, whereby all major decisions that children make can be vetoed by their guardians. While this authority of the guardian certainly can be abused, it is the most effective cultural institution our society has to keep children safe and promote proper development. Such authority is necessary in a child's life until around age 16 (when they can legally drop out of school as well).

2. Sexual activity is a major decision, and is one that can morally only be made by those engaged in it. Third parties and/or direct authorities cannot morally have any say in the decision to have sex.

Given these two premises, the contradiction of a child having intercourse is clear. By premise 1, the child must morally get permission from their guardian to have sex. But by premise 2, the guardian must have no input on such matters. A society which rejected premise 1 would have "free" kids who never bothered to go to school because no one forced them to, who ate as much candy as they wanted, etc. A society which rejected premise 2 would essentially be a rape culture and/or have arranged marriages, where the guardian did have a say in who the child has sex with.

>not understanding mental competence, consent, or neurology

you gonna get rekt
that prison cells gonna taste real nice

There are fucked people without morals and normal people with morals just like every other country the difference is that we eat sopa de macaco.

difficult algebra problems =/= major decisionmaking

This.

Yeah, its a lot harder. That's my point: difficult algebra requires a lot more "brain power" than understanding sex and deciding whether or not to have it. Therefore, the term "age of consent" is a misnomer.

You're right, it's a leading question. Bravo for noticing something obvious?

Difference is 43% white vs

fuck off and die