Am I the only one who can't stand fat people...

Am I the only one who can't stand fat people? Anyone who could let themselves get that way clearly don't have any sort of work ethic.

I feel disgusted any time I see one.

Haha. Yes :)

haha yes

I go to the gym 5 times a week doing 4-6 different workouts each day with pretty heavy weights, doing 3-4 sets, 10-12 reps and I'm still fat while the guy I work out with looks like an underwear model. He eats more than I do too. Fucking childhood obesity, shit's fucked yo.

Just eat less you fat fuck

Not politics. Mods need to fumigate this fucking board

Forget about lifting and only focus on cardio.

I tried the lift route first myself, didn't work.

Solid cardio every single day is what will melt the fat off.

I am, faggot. The fat doesn't just disappear overnight, this shit takes forever unless you want to lose all your gains.

I'm trying to build as much muscle as I can before cutting hard because I don't want to look like a Lovecraftian monstrosity with the lose skin.

Cut carbs dummy. Eat as much fat as you want.

dude /bant/ will fix everything xdDD

Nope.

Ok homo. Should fat acceptance be pushed on society?

Better?

Nope. I'm right with you.

It works it just takes longer you mongoloid

Here, I'll help. "Um hey guise is being fat the ultimate redpill hur hur hur"

People who get that fat are clearly mentally ill. Just like anorexic people. What really pisses me off is that "liberals" promote this as something positive. "Healthy at Every Size!" No, fuck you.

if you're still fat, you're just eating too much. tone it down, big boi

I don't get hatred towards fats people. I understand not accepting it as healthy or attractive, but I don't really get the visceral hatred. It's weird. It's not really affecting you (I guess you might say the health care costs are affecting you so I'd give you that), but other than that they just go about their daily lives being fatties

>"Healthy at Every Size!" No, fuck you.
I know, it's literally as retarded as saying we should accept people who smoke. Here in Florida we have ads that show people who used to smoke and it's incredibly disgusting. They should do the same thing for obese people and show them after getting their leg amputated from diabetes. I fucking hate fat people so much, particularly fat women.

>Am I the only one?
What is this, 9gag? Killyourself you fucking degenerate scum

go ride a bike faggot. One hour in the saddle is 1200 calories if you push yourself. thats more than half my intake for a day. Do the math. Get fit. Stop crying.