White nationalists:

>we should be proud of our race and the things our ancestors did
also white nationalists:
>slavery isnt our fault we arent our ancestors

Slavery is not a uniquely white thing. we shouldn't feel burdened with slavery especially since whites were the ones to end it

>slavery is a bad thing

>LOL stupd nigger thinks its the white mans fault his people are degenerate crack dealers.

>WAHHHH the Jews made white people degenerate, they brainwashed us we dindu nuffin.

Really makes you activate almonds.

we ended slavery you goddamn nigger
moreover, why do you expect a WHITE NATIONALIST to give a flying fuck about blacks?

Big if true

Sandy hook never happened

natives had slaves, blacks had slaves, muslims had slaves, asians had slaves.............

Literally no one makes that argument.

>you should feel bad

How is that practical, you salty little faggot? Do you ask other Races to look back at what they did?

>tfw my Irish ancestors and my German were "indentured servants"
>ostracized socially, discriminated against
Why dont any white people talk about how the man kept them down, that slavery was much more recent

shitty strawman shitty b8 made me reply
it goes in all fields

Tell me any race except whites that don't do the EXACT thing you are berating white nationalists for.
Everyone else is proud of their ancestors, and if not completely ignoring the crimes of their ancestors, they even CELEBRATE them.

We didn't do it, but we are proud our ancestors did.

>Europeans should be held responsible for what Americans did
nope

>giving jobs to, housing and paying blacks was bad

did this jew fix her nose?

>implying I reject the peculiar institution

>We of the South will not, cannot, surrender our institutions. To maintain the existing relations between the two races, inhabiting that section of the Union, is indispensable to the peace and happiness of both. It cannot be subverted without drenching the country in blood, and extirpating one or the other of the races. Be it good or bad, it has grown up with our society and institutions, and is so interwoven with them that to destroy it would be to destroy us as a people. But let me not be understood as admitting, even by implication, that the existing relations between the two races in the slaveholding States is an evil:–far otherwise; I hold it to be a good, as it has thus far proved itself to be to both, and will continue to prove so if not disturbed by the fell spirit of abolition. I appeal to facts. Never before has the black race of Central Africa, from the dawn of history to the present day, attained a condition so civilized and so improved, not only physically, but morally and intellectually.

She has merchant mouth.
She is dravidian blooded which is on this alt right media for shekkels.
So obvious...
Also She has the jew merchant mouth

That was the beginning of the downfall

Jews are not white but they were the primary slave traders. Any more retarded questions?

White nationalists:
>DUDE collective guilt is bad because not all of our ancestors owned slaves ok dont expect me to feel guilty for actions done by people who arent me LMAO

Also white nationalists:
>DUDE you need to feel guilty for the actions of other nonwhites who are the same race as you but you didn't engage in LMAO

She doesn't provide sources for some of the "studies" she read.

Would bang her, though.

>>we should be proud of our race and the things our ancestors did
good things
>>slavery isnt our fault we arent our ancestors
>only a small percentage owend slaves
>everywhere on earth slavery was far worse than in white countries
>whites abolished slavery
fixed

no, slavery happened before and was fine. The fall came with democracy

she literally looks like a kike

This

The main problem with people who use generalization is that they are unwilling to apply it to themselves

Facism is a contradictory doctrine
Communism is a consistant one
But both fail in reality

> I am proud that my ancestors enslaved the subhumans

yeah

>this bitch

sage

the argument goes:
>people of today aren't RESPONSIBLE for what their ancestors did
and you can still look at your ancestors and see, what they were capable of, to realize your (genetic) potential, look up to them and try to measure up to them.
also, the culture of our ancestors is fundamentally deep in us, for example in our terms

/thread
Fuck Anglo-Americans. You imported the Africans into the South, now look at America, this is your fault and it's time you deal with it.

Fucking cumskin.

Of course. It's usually the first thing a Jewess does to blend in

>>DUDE you need to feel guilty for the actions of other nonwhites who are the same race as you but you didn't engage in LMAO
what exactly do you mean? if their ideology (islam for example) itself is already bad, what do you expect the people to behave? if they were good people, they would reject a bad ideology. same goes for african tribe culture

How great would our lives be if those dumb bastards never freed the slaves. I want some water bad as a muh fugga right now but don't want to get up. If could just tell my nigger to get it for me, it would be the greatest thing right now. All those once great cities thast have been ruined by niggers would still be habitable and safe to visit. Sports would still be fun to watch. I could go on and on about all the problems free niggers brought to the US that would go away if they were slaves, but being legally allowed to whip them and beat them and starve them would make the destruction they have caused worth it just because of how sweet the revenge would be.

I'm okay with nigger slavery, whats the big deal?

Khazars and Kenites. But REAL Israelites including the tribe of Judah were ADAMIC(eth ha Adam) the religion called Judaism is a newer name for "Talmudism" that the Khazars converted to in ~740 AD.