Ben Shapiro is not /ourjew/

He is not

He is the worst of the bunch, a Neocon. He dresses his globalist beliefs with shiny (((conservative))) rethoric

After his antics with his fellow inflitrated operative, Michelle Fields, I'm 100% DONE with his shit. Go right now to YT, type "Ben Shapiro Michelle Fields" and see for yourself. He is a Zionist disguised as a ally, and he is employing D&C and subversion tactics to further his bosses agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
track3.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't a hive mind you subvertive kike. Don't think that we don't have informants inside your March Against Trump discord.

kill yourself.

He's useful in the fight against feminism/cultural marxism.
Let him loose against the leftists retards but always keep an eye on him when he inevitably stabs everyone in the back - which he has done before during the election

No shit!!! The only side (((Ben Shapiro))) is on is the Jews.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does. "

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

S T E R E O T Y P I C A L
B
A
D
G
E
R
S

Sup Forums had this figured out two years ago, you fucking moron

Seriously, how are people this fucking new

Ben is /ourkike/
Thomas Sowell is /ournigger/
Pholosopher is /ourchink/
Marco Rubio is /ourspic/
Tawhidi is /oursandnigger/

based redditor

The AIDS are strong with these ones.

The fact that there are still people shilling for this guy after the Michelle Fields incident is baffling.

I used to like him but then i found a rationalwiki article about him and it blew my mind wide open

look guys im a natbol

Ben is generally a good guy

I had an e-mail exchange with him a while ago trying to convince him that his stance on climate change is wrong.
I don't think I changed his mind but he was willing to reconsider and asked a few questions instead of getting angry.

...We already know that. He's a greasy kike, he backstabs us all the time

>Ben is generally a good guy
Suck kike cock this hard. Germans deserve to be nuked.

bro its a shill thread

No fucking shit. Reminder that if you're circumcised you belong in a gas chamber. You're no better than cattle kike slaves.

We already have dozens of people fighting the extreme left now, we dont need any more subversive kikes helping us.

I can tell. BTFO all the shills.

Wtf I love Shapirjew now

do you know how to communicate like a human being or are meme phrases your only linguistic capabilities

ask him why he doesn't care about the ethnic cleansing of white people from american yet is willing to ethnically cleanse arabs from Israel? Fuck Ben Shapiro

He is still healing from taking the black pill. He is our purple pilled jew. believe me. Ben is the chosen one

I can speak without memes, yes. The article that user cited on rational wiki made me warm to Shapiro slightly. He has a vested interest and can't be trusted, but he does lean pretty far right.

Where have you been for the last year?
track3.mixtape.moe/nchdhd.webm

This Jew would rip your anus inside out with just his words. He would make you look like god damn honey fucking boo boo

there are a whole lot of us in the redpill movement who have known this since before the election. any one of (((them))) who LARPs as a "conservative" but is a Kenite Khazar Talmud follower who shills for Zionism and "Is-ra-hell is NOT to be trusted in ANY situation. The way to weed out these snakes masquerading as conservatives that are known (((special))) types is to ask them are they for Palestinian statehood and all countries signing the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and a nuclear-free Middle East. Is-ra-hell has NOT signed the NNPT. And for having 'foreign" aka Is-ra-hell influence via AIPAC and ZOA on American politics and foreign policy.

the general concensus is that Kenite Khazars(the Talmud fakers occupying the Holy Land) actually are the only critters that "deserve" to be "nuked"

Nobody on Sup Forums ever thought he was, it's just IDF or shapiro himself shilling for him in a clumsy attempt to infiltrate Sup Forums

For something you have no control over? That makes sense.

Anytime someone advocates for the board to feel a certain way, I'm almost 100 percent convinced that you are shilling

I can never tell if this is parody or legit nu-Sup Forums

Probably people who legit swallow the chosen people people or (((fellow white people))).

You know he literally condoned the mass expulsion of Germans after WW2 and called it a model for the Palestinians but is fine with the USA (and by extension the wider West) getting browned?

Fuck you I hope a truck runs you over.

Why do all the shills use flags? It's just an objective fact, don't even try to debate me on that.

if you're not circumcised then there's a high chance your belong to the filthy minority. Yes jews do it but other people do it as well so that they aren't interbred fucks

>no mention of Walter Williams

>t. Mohamed Ahmedi
Nice try. The only people that hate based Ben are Muslims. Kys.

I... I thought everyone knew this?

It makes me angry any time I see a cuckservative cite him as the perfect defender of the west.

Big if true.

Problem with the Jewish right is that they want the US to fight wars over an illegitimate apartheid "state" in occupied Palestine

Go fuck yourself I still want to see him intellectually rape that fat cunt Chink Ungur

I don't hate Ben, I'm Muslim, I just disagree with some of the (((stuff))) he says