Why do people on here dislike anime?

Why do people on here dislike anime?

I know a lot of you think it's degenerate, but I fail to see why. Watching is a major hobby of mine (pic related is my favourite) and I also intend to cosplay and attend conventions soon.

I think that just because something is made by another culture and race doesn't mean it has to be dismissed as 'degenerate'.

NEETs and anime girls are your answer

>Why do people on here dislike anime?
Only redditors and newfags who've been on Sup Forums for less than a year are vocally against anime. Most of Sup Forums is indifferent to anime, but there's a bunch of anime fans largely due to Sup Forums being on an animu website.

The sedentary lifestyle encouraged by television, air conditioning, and pre-made meals not only weakens you as a person, but it makes you less desirable to those who might otherwise mate with you.

You should seek to improve yourself. Find productive hobbies and never just sit and watch cartoons.

> I also intend to cosplay
There you go

Because every new anime is shit
/thread

>complaining about sedentary lifestyles while posting on an imageboard

The Blue Jacket Lupin III series was pretty damn good tbqh

this

Look at how dorky and beta it is, constantly interspersed with scenes of weak nu-males going "I don't know if I can do this. I'm so weak. I don't know if I have the power. Reminds me of when dad walked out on the family."

:P

>What is Attack on Titan

Im not against anime as a medium or a hobby, Im against anime as a culture and a lifestyle.

When people take things too far, they usually stray far away from the original concept and degrade both the hobby and themselves into degeneracy.

Oh, and on a side note, Death Note is incredibly overrated and not worth more than a 7/10.
It's a really good anime but it's not absolutelly flawless like people pretend it to be.

STOP
WATCHING
CARTOONS

Point taken. I don't come on here nearly as much as I used to though, as the whole JQ thing was a bit of a slippery slope and now I'm sick of all the noobs on here that suck e-celeb dick and refuse to take the next steps towards seeing the whole Jewish scheme. I mean, out of every 20 posters, only one might have realized that if the holocaust didn't happen, then Hitler was likely a Jewish plant. It's become amateur hour since phone-posting really took off.

What's your favourite anime, Sup Forums? Mine is Gurren Lagann.

>Death Note is incredibly overrated and not worth more than a 7/10.

If you give the original only a 7/10, then you probably don't want to see the new Netflix adaptation lol.

For one L is not only black, but he also speaks in public and Light is some angsty nu male.

don't worry man, they are the same people that scream NEET/WEEB etc. yet spend all day playing video games, a lot of which are aimed at actual children.

>Attack on Titan

It just seems like you can't have a hobby beyond lifting weights and reading mein kampf on here without being seen as some left wing nu male.

Can't single it down to a single anime but Katanagatari, Kino no Tabi, Patlabor and Azumanga Daioh are really close.

Absolutely this. Anime culture can rot in a fucking pit. Ironically, most of the people who make anime a defining part of their lifestyle don't even watch that much anime to begin with.
Even Sup Forums, which largely consists of people who've watched hundreds of anime, is turning against the faggots who use anime to define themselves.

Initial D is /ouranime/

>Most of Sup Forums is indifferent to anime
fuck off you stupid cunt
you shouldn't even be here
you disgust me
"most of Sup Forums" are stupid interlopers who would be better suited to a shitty forum, r*ddit or IMing their shitty 'buddies' in private

do what you like and dont give a shit about it
as long as you dont bother other people everything is ok
this whole "adaptation" gave me cancer. America needs to stop touching anime/jap stuff, they've already ruined enough things.

>tripfagging
>completely missing the point of my post
Filtered

My gf told me about it and we saw the trailer together only to laugh at the fact that people became butturt over Iron Fist being a white guy yet they recasted "white emo autist" as a guetto nigger and people rolled with it in the mainstream media.

Mostly everyone that makes their hobby the main focus of their lives ends up being a turboautist that only feels comfortable with people that share the same zealous behavior towards it.

That's why places like /vg/ are a big no-no if you are still not out of your fucking mind and try to have a HEALTHY lifestyle.

Anyone who openly dislikes anime on here is probably nu/pol/.

>Azumanga Daioh

Right in the childhood. Same with Full Metal Alchemist. That's the stuff I grew up with and it was something you sort of avoided talking about in school because then you'd be the weird anime guy. Now anime is full on mainstream.

Nobody hates animu here

>Now anime is full on mainstream.
It's been for decades

you just prove my point you utter retard:
>>tripfagging
what is wrong with using a tripcode?
you don't even know what it's for yet you lambast it for some stupid reason you made up

It bores me and seems like a waste of time.

Read the manga nibba, shit's getting pretty fucking interesting.

just fuck off then
please

anime is not the problem, it's simply a form of entertainment... hating anime is like hating south park or family guy because you don't understand jokes there. The real problem are NEETS and cosplayers who give anime a bad name, they should be gassed regardless off anything.

Just seems like something only kids would enjoy

>The real problem are NEETS and cosplayers who give anime a bad name
yes goy!
dumb amerikikes

I don't even know what your point is, I just know it's obvious you lack basic reading comprehension and misread my post..

>what is wrong with using a tripcode
The worst part is, 5 years ago this would be obvious bait but with the state of Sup Forums currently I can't tell if you're genuinely serious.

>I don't even know what your point is

>Paradis is Madagascar
>The outer wall barely fits into Europe
What did he mean by this?

That's because your fucking point that you're trying to make doesn't even correlate to my point to begin with you fucking autist.

lol definitely not for decades
its mainstream now due to CrunchyShit and other sub garbage.
Here in my land the "cool guys" view everyone as degenerate if you do anything outside playing war games, especially CS.

Yet you're on Sup Forums??

What's wrong with cosplayers? It's just another way of partaking in the anime hobby, so how is it any different from merely watching?

I don't like the digital presentation of modern anime. I much rather watch something that looks like it was hand drawn on a cel.

It's a children's entertainment format. It's loud and obnoxious, basic sensory pleasure at its best. I watch operas and certain films, but anything outside of reading is a rarity for me.

Fuck off faggot. You made this thread and I explained why. God I'm so happy your country is a mere fragment of what it once was. Say hi to Mohammed for me you mossy toothed cuckold.

Honestly, I don't even like anime.

But this board is more like reddit without it.

>Why do people on here dislike anime?

You want a serious answer?
The people that liked anime learned japanese, moved to 2ch, and moved to japan

>its mainstream now
It was more mainstream in the West than it's ever been during between 1995-2005, though.

Not to mention there always were anime popping into mainstream audiences since the 80s

>That's because your fucking point that you're trying to make doesn't even correlate to my point to begin with you fucking autist.
your point, you disgusting user, was that i was
">tripfagging"
and then you assert that i
">completely missed the point of your post"
and then you claimed to have
>Filtered
me
you did not do that
you're no better than this retard
>Fuck off faggot. You made this thread and I explained why. God I'm so happy your country is a mere fragment of what it once was. Say hi to Mohammed for me you mossy toothed cuckold.

redditors and newfags are not people.

Watching and enjoying anime is perfectly fine. I love many anime and my favorite is Death Note too. It only becomes problematic when you start dressing up and go to cons.

That is cringeworthy, omega tier behavior and when I was a kid, we used to beat up faggots like you for fun. Reconsider your actions, pussyboi.

ignore the redditor newfags

this is an anime site

4kids n shit = mainstream?
please

>hating anime on Sup Forums

that's like going to a soccer club and hating soccer

THIS

this is a lain thread now

>tripfag
>on Sup Forums

You're worse than a roastie

Anyone here remember a time when listening to a song on Youtube meant playing an AMV? It was right around 2005-2008 but the trend died off after Vevo came along.

I remember Cascada's 'Everytime We Touch' being the music of every second AMV.

Because we hate everything. Ourselves the most.

I would never let my children watch anime, its for fucking manchildren. I encouraged my sons to play little league and my girl into ballet instead of watching foreign cartoons.

>tripfag
>on Sup Forums
why?
none of you who are opposed to "tripfagging" can explain why
>You're worse than a roastie
sexist too
you're all disgusting

I like it, but not to a huge extent

>i encourage my sons to play little league

you want to make their autism even worse?

>Sexist
Kill yourself, "dude"

oh right
if i'm not beating up women i must be a mtf transexual

If you watch cartoons and you're an adult, you're a fucking faggot and should be thrown off a helicopter. Fucking weebs. I can smell the ramen from here.

ok let me explain when it's worth to tripfag.
If you contribute to a board, let's take Sup Forums for example. If you translate manga or anime you can have the right to tripfag because you actually contribute to the board.

Unlike you, the antention whore, you just do it for some quick (you)s

>4kids
Haha what the fuck, no.

Anime was the most mainstream in the West during 1995-2005.

>Dragon Ball Z
>Evangelion
>Sailor Moon
>Cardcaptor Sakurai
>Studio Ghibli movies
>Trigun
>Cowboy Bebop
>One Piece
>Naruto
>Inu Yasha
>Hamtaro
>Pokemon
>Full Metal Alchemist
>FLCL
>Hellsing
>Wolf's Rain
>Berserk
>Paranoia Agent
>Digimon
>Various Gundams
>Zatch Bell

These were all popular in the West during that time period and that's only scratching the surface.

I used to like anime, but then I started reading Western comics and realized that they were vastly superior to jap shit. Try picking up some Vertigo books.
>Still have a soft spot for capeshit.

Hello r*ddit

I'll go full reddit and poast my top 5:

-Hunter x Hunter 2011
-FMAB
-Monster
-Evangelion
-Tatami Galaxy

how would you know?
you're just making it up
you have no idea what i do or why or anything
you're just described why you're here
you know nothing about me yet you just insult me
why?

nice gif! saved.

I'm not from Reddit you fucking dork.

>you have no idea what i do or why
>you know nothing about me

Well, you just proofed my point. Thank you.

>Evangelion
>Cowboy Bebop
>Sailor Moon
>One Piece
>Naruto
>Inu Yasha
>Hamtaro

Damn, why ya'll gotta hit me in the childhood like dat

How you write your sentences really comes close to a blebbit user. So hows the summer going newfriend?

how did i do that?
you have absolutely no idea about i think you're fresh off the boat from

I've always hated anime because it's cringey and over exaggerated, same thing with anything Mexican

You fags were lucky to have those shows, when i was a kid we had foxkids and it only used to run kids shows like bleyblayd and yu gi oh, not even something good like db/dbz

If you don't care about spoilers just read chapter 86 of the manga, "That Day." Attack on Titan is literally about white genocide.

first anime was dbz, at that time I was 13 and didnt even know what anime was (dbz was airing on tv), because of it I actually got interested in sports, I am 28 and have been active ever since.

Much later in life I have watched naruro, bleach (often hated on Sup Forums and in anime community) and while they have their flaws I found main characters to be inspiring.

One other thing watching anime made me realise just how jewed every other production coming from the west is

All in all watching anime is not bad (though recently there has been some degeneracy).

Nah you're just a roastie

manga is really redpilled

is /po/ still a thing?

Only newfags, trolls and idiots hate anime on Sup Forums, picture fucking relevant.

what are you even talking about?
are you a disgusting woman-hating gay extremist?
i meant why have you come here to insult me and tell me i don't contribute
WHEN THAT'S THE ONLY THING I DO
clearly you are a refugee from

Only vertigo and some french titles are any good. And of Vertigo, only morrison is any good.

t. Someone that grew up on captain marvel

MAH NEGRO. I REMEMBER THAT SHIT. Also
Bring me to life
>OOOOOH CAN YOU SEEEEEE INTO MY EYES, LIKE OPEN DOOOOOOORs

okay i'm sorry, you didn't write Sup Forums but forgot the L. I'm sorry for correcting you, woman are not made to be mean against.

i know one user is saving all these pictures

a shame you seem an honest man

i am falling

>cybercuck 2077
Cdpr sold out or rather they were never actually pro white and anti sjw. Expect full on degeneracy in cyberpunk.