White People Appreciation Thread

Post a picture of any White person whom you appreciate who has made an impact on the world.

I'll start:
I. Alexander The Great
2. Greek Macedonian
3. 356 BC - 323 BC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGL_L0fok10
casteldelmonte.gocity.it/media/maxi_041124_puglia_castel_del_monte_ph_merlo_1881.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only white people are Northern Europeans you larping piece of shit

Ok...

Please keep it in order from 1-4.

1=Name
2=Ethnicity
3=Time Era
4(Optional)=Reason why you chose the person, and/or why he/she is great.

Bump

>greeks
>white

oh sweetie

He came all the way to India and he also founded the city of Alexandria
youtube.com/watch?v=OGL_L0fok10

You use brain, burger. This was nearly 2,400 years ago. Way before shitskins started conquering Greeks. Back then, before Christianity, Whites were conquering soon-to-be Muslims.

Poor Bucephalus :(

1. Emmanuel Macron
2. French
3. 1977 - when he's done making the world great again
4. He is young, charismatic, dynamic and young

and now we wait

1. Hernán Cortés
2. Castilian
3. 1485-1547
4. Conquered/raped the Aztecs, established Mexico. An honorary White man.

1. Adolf Hitler
2. Austrian German
3. 1889-1945
4. Killed a bunch of Jews. Started World War 2, a war that killed tens of millions of White people. Was an inbred. Leader of the Nazis.

1. Armand Jean du Plessis de Richelieu
2. French
3. 1585 - 1642
4. outwitted the Medici cunt, BTFO protestant cucks, BTFO aristocratic cucks, paved the way for Louis XIV reign

he's got a great mum/teacher/advisor/wife/Merkel/step mum.

>Austrian German
lol he was austrian, not one bit german you 56%er

But goy, he wasn't killing jews, lurk more

Austrians are ethnically German. He was born 200 feet away from the German border.

Nice. More, please.

in those days yes

1. Adolf Hitler
2. Caucasian
3. 20th. century
4. He killed a lot of kikes and tried to expose the jew for what it is

>Burger education

Austrians are Slavs that got Germanized.

hitler didnt kill anyone

Please redpill me. How tf are they Slavs? What about the Swiss?

Jonas Salk
American
1914 - 1995
Cured Polio, made the information public domain so the jews couldn't steal it and withhold the data

1. Holger Danske
2. Danish
3. Dark Ages
4. Holger was a norse pagan who fought with the Franls against the moors at Tours.
In the legend Holger disappears, very much like Arthur, and will return when his country is on the brink of collapse and needs him.

They were Slovenes that got Germanized. That's all there is to it.

Sauce

1. Philippe IV aka Philippe le Bel (the Fair in English)
2. French
3. 1268 - 1314
4. Told the Pope to go fuck himself, crushed the Templars, laid the foundation of a centralized state in France

fuck wrong pic

What are the French? Germano-Celts?

A bunch of Slovenes.

I searched it up and I found nothing.

His stomach wasn't strong

1)Frederick II King of Germany, Italy, Jerusalem, Holy Roman Emperor
2)Born in Sicily to German-Norman parents
3)Known as the "First European", he helped consolidate his territories in Germany and Southern Italy, founded the University of Naples, attempted create meritocratic gov't beauracracy and uniform system of weights and measures 600 years before Napoleon, conquered Jerusalem through negotiations, spoke German, Italian, Greek, Arabic, removed Sicilian kebab to concentration camp town, was excommunicated three times - made pope look bad as he conquered Jerusalem while excommunicated, built architectural masterpiece on Mt. Gargano in Apulia, Italy, still loved in both Germany and Italy by both liberals and conservatives for different reasons.

I never really cared about the ethnic origins of France. All those shits about haplogroups and stuff bore me to death. Why would you want us to be Germano-anything anyway?

Sure some French are part Germanic put just as much as other French are part Latin.

I have always liked the Tsar Nicholas The Great.

13th Century

That actually sounds like a very interesting character. If he was somehow a real person during then that time then I wonder what he would have thought, about Islam Vs. Christianity etc. He would still have been worshipping the ancient gods of his ancestors and he would have seen those ideologies as alien proto-Marxisms, exported from Judaea. Perhaps wishing for a simpler time in the past...

arnitaliantravelitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Castel-del-Monte-2.jpg

casteldelmonte.gocity.it/media/maxi_041124_puglia_castel_del_monte_ph_merlo_1881.jpg

because he was a useless beta piece of shit?

Idiot that started WW1 and threw Europe in chaos. After he failed to stop bolshevik revolution and before he lost War against Japan like idiot

All this forced "white pride, no race mixin, kill all the niggers" shit has made me hate white people.
Want to know how liberals got any power at all? It's people like you.

>tfw you are not black enough to appreciate white services

feels bad man

also wrote scientific treatise on falconry whose theories were proven correct in late 19th Century

1. Ragnar Lodbrok
2. Danish
3. Viking age
4. Slayed christan pussies

Ogier the Dane?

We need to appreciate our race. We are closely related and should be friends.

>Be white
>Raise black children and a dog

Seems pretty desperate and gross to anyone not already in the cult bro.
White pride folks on Sup Forums are essentially jehovah's witnesses.

I thought Hitler dindu nuffin

>Greeks
They are the African-americans of Europe mate.
>hate Germany and Turkey
>but takes willingly money from them, literally gibs dat behavior.
>lazy
>proud about the past without any current achievements. We wuz civilization and shit
>ottoman oppressed us for 555year we couldn't develope shit. Still lazy to today's date.
>Germans retirement age is 68. Greeks is 50. Government runs out of money.

Hannibal

Worst leader ever, all his reign was a failure

Seriously deserved to die

1.Richard the Lionheart
2.English crusading king
3.6 July 1189 – 6 April 1199

1. Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell
2. Englishman
3. 1599-1658

Richard was French.

Themistocles
Greek (Athenian)
524BC-549BC
Single-handedly BTFO the Persians at Marathon (Likely the first recorded battle in history), and at Salamis ( first major naval conflict). Established the greatest navy in the ancient world, and made Persia butthurt for years to come.

Fuck you ruppie trash.

To me, working class Germanic people are the niggers of the world

Nuff said

but he had battles with the French

1. Aneurin Bevan
2. Welshman
3. 15 November 1897 - 6 July 1960
Invented the NHS, which, although a fantastic idea back then, turned to complete shit since then.

tfw blacks literally do all these things

Because he wanted dominance over France. He couldn't speak a word of English and only spent a few months in England. He was more of a French duke who also ruled over England.

Fug mixed up his reign
>524BC-459BC
Also, his forces single-handedly BTFO the Persians, not just him.

Most English Kings weren't English

1. Constatine The Great
2. Roman
3. 272-337
4. First Christian leader of Rome, Centralised and Improved Roman state, Made Constantinople, On the side of the Niceans(Holy trinity)

1. Me
2. White
3. 1991 - 2024
4. Cause I say so nigger

I know. I'm Welsh, so I can suck myself off over the Tudors.
Even still, they eventually adopted English culture. Consider that they are ALL descended from Alfred the Great, or else they never would have inherited.

And yet every 6th word we speak is from Greek.

I. Ferdinand Magellan
2. Portuguese
3. 1480 -1521

Expedition do circumnavigate the entire world.

This is so fucked up. A thousand years of history and most of it in the hands of foreigners.

Not much can be done about it now but I pity the Britcucks who still idolise the foreign monarchy to this day.

Ethnic foreigners, but most of them were English in culture. Royals all across Europe were mongrels anyway.

>Manlet
>Micro-penis
>Black hair
>Brown eyes
>Made up half the shit he said
>Ugly

The only people worse than hitlerfags are the underclass Krauts who come on here and claim the English are Germanic, and that why they succeeded.

Can we ban rural welfare Germanic phenotype wiggers from posting? They are worse than niggers who steal Egyptian history.

The English aren't Germanic, and they fucked you up twice you hair color worshipping faggots.

>le Hitler was obsessed with 6"7 blonde-haired, blue-eyed people
Your normie is showing.

wrong.
real white people are southern europeans. They we're the creators of white culture and tradition while the nords just sat back and burned a bunch of shit

Whites have no culture

>speaking a language that is northern European
>lives in a country invented by northern Europeans
>using a machine invented by a northern European
>using a website invented by an ethnic northern European
>largest empire in history is northern European
>most innovations since after the renaissance have been northern European
Maybe the northern Europeans were niggers when Rome was at large, but things have certainly changed.

Read the post. I didn't say Hitler was obsessed with lanky blond fuckbois. I said the shitty underclass rural krauts (American krauts mostly, they're multiples worse than European Germans, who aren't actually too bad) are obsessed with blond hair and phenotypes because they are the white version of the nigger black Israelites.

They fucking ruin this board and are the biggest enemy of the European people on Earth.

Hitler had blue eyes....

Judging a person based on their appearance is a sign of low IQ.

But anyway it is the communists and (((the allies))) who have fucked us not Hitler. Hitler may have lost the war but the his legacy will live forever. I would go as far as if WW2 hadnt happened Europe today would be less than 20% white today, literal africa 2.0 and full on degeneracy mode.

But user--- niggers are the niggers of the world.

> niggers saying whites take lives
what are crime rates per race saying about this?

1. John III Sobieski
2. Polish
3. 1683 – 1699
4. Halted the Ottomans at Vienna, saving Europe.

>Judging a person based on appearance is a sign of low IQ

Read the post again. I'm clearly making fun of ruppie trash and their obsession with hair color. I just used their tired nigger/tier argument against them.

I don't care what someone's hair color is. I'm 100% Northern European and I'm fucking sick of the shit krauts talk about Southern Europeans.

Literally no one is more anti-European than these underclass kraut faggots.

They're niggers because they hate 90% of Europe and because they try to claim credit for English history (like niggers do with Egypt), when genetics have proven that the English are barely Germanic at all.

Those digits.

1. Wernher Von Braun
2. German/American
3.1912- 1977
4. Sent some rocket ships to space.

No negroes this is a sundown board it's past 5:00 o'clock.

1. Nikola Zrinski
2. Croatian
3. 1508-1566AD

Died alongside his 2600 men in the siege of Szigetvar which lasted from September-October 1566. Defending Europe from Ottoman Invasion as they pushed to Vienna. His garrison killed and wounded over 48,000 of the 110,000 men besieging the fortress. Suleiman the Magnificent(The Ottoman Sultan) also died in the battle of "natural causes".

Zrinski and his men did a valiant last charge out of the gates to kill as many Muslim invaders as possible before leaving this Earth for Heaven.

He and his men's actions saved Europe and by extension the Catholic Church and Rome from annihilation by the Ottoman invasion. The Ottomans wouldn't dare attack in force for another 120 years.

1. Skanderbeg
2. Albanian
3. 1443-1501
4. He and his bannermen stalled the Ottoman Turks in Europe for an incredibly long time, giving Western Europe - especially Italian states - time to prepare for the oncoming invasion.

"At last Europe and Asia are mine! Woe to Christendom! It has lost its sword and its shield."

- Mehmed the Conqueror, on hearing news of Skanderbeg's death

King Alaric "the based"
Visigoth, a Germanic people (not Germans, Germanic)
37x - 410

Alaric was based. He cast the dark shadow that was the peadophile Roman Empire back into the abyss because the Roman faggots murdered Gothic civilians in a major chimp-out, and because they denied him Roman military command. It is thanks to him the European peoples were not permanently BLACKED by Roman colonial practices, and thanks to the destruction of that evil Empire the peoples of Northern, Western and Central Europe were allowed to develop into their own civilizations. If not for based Alaric, there might not be a France, a Germany, an England or a Spain today.

Thank you Alaric.

1. John Amos Comenius
2. Czech
3. 1592 - 1670
4. The father of modern education, wrote a ton of fancy stuff but some of it burned down, last bishop of Bohemian brethren

greeks were white before the moorish invasion of greece.