An amerimutt told me in one thread that this would be considered white in the USA. Is this true?

An amerimutt told me in one thread that this would be considered white in the USA. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A
independent.co.uk/news/science/men-women-the-secrets-of-skin-colour-796610.html
archive.is/2IEEe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show your real flag. We all know who you are Shlomo.

Yes thats what the average white american looks like

what do you expect, if they didnt consider that white they would have to admit they are only a 30% white country

If he has an foreign accent, no.
If he sounds American, yes.
Hating blacks can up his whiteness points to make up for the foreign accent if he has one however. American whiteness is a points system.

So anyone who's not black, has an American accent and hates blacks is white?

the sad thing is i think it would, but also europoors would consider it white, since most people do not make a difference between europooreans and semites in racial terms

No
Maybe, just maybe in certain Jew York or SoCal social circles, but realistically the answer is no.

Our government would say he's white.

The vast majority of people would not.

Basically

>amerimutt
>Hides his flag

Better?

NO

But one of your amerimutt brethren said he would, just in this thread.

Why are amerimutts so disgusting?

MY ANCESTOR

You're exactly the same, Amerimutt

That thing ain't white.

Europeans will defend this.

Hello there brown mongrel from south america

Legally, It depends if he committed a crime against a nigger.

t. this guy

>it's a raging eurocuck hiding behind memeflags thread

Fuck Drumpf and fuck america. Fuck american spic mongrel "whites"

No, not even close to white. He is considered brown in America.

So i googled "white american man" and came up with this? So is this considered white in america?

Kevin Spacey is white and famous, it is true

Why do americans shit their pants while shopping in Walmart?

>white
>brown skin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A

Even Brazil and Argentina are more white than america

No
Faggot EU flag, you damn well know google results are skewed

Why are americans soldiers so shit,fat and short compared to european soldiers?

Yes. Leave France and move to america with your 47 brothers right now

I know that guy, he is the local cyborg in the KKK

So this is how america will look like in 50 years... That's a good thing desu

Remember when america used to be 60% white hahaha?Now their only 56%. Can't wait for them to become minority. American "whites" are subhuman

Why does american media hate white people? Is it because americans are brown and black so it doesn't bother them and they want to hate on their superiors?

Yes, it probably would. Women like darker skinned white males. This would be close enough to them. Try being a white blonde male with a skinny Nordic frame.

Doomed to be NEET, designated to be a little faggot by society, or a wageslave.

Because you've probably never seen any US soldiers outside of your computer screen before, huh.

because white people are waking up to the bullshit

This. The only people who have extremely light skin are the ones who never go outside.

>The only people who have extremely light skin are the ones who never go outside.

Wat? No. Women are attracted to Mediterranean, Arab, and darker skin types. The reason many young white males are NEETs who don't go outside and choose to shove dildos up their asses is because they're white.

Nope

Please stop trying to make yourself feel better because you have dark skin, user.

There was a different study that specifically stated Meds, but I can't find it. I'm a pale as shit blonde btw.

>Women are attracted to men with darker complexions because these are associated with sex, virility, mystery, villainy and danger.

independent.co.uk/news/science/men-women-the-secrets-of-skin-colour-796610.html

archive.is/2IEEe

Yes, Europeans are considered white here, unfortunately

And also, it explains why you see so many redhead males (which is the most recessive white trait - even moreso than blonde) with negresses. They go straight for the darkest trait they can find in order to BLACK their whiteness.

This is why blonde white women look for Meds, spics, brown-haired brown-eyed whites, and Arabs, and blonde white American men always seem to get designated by society to spic women or get convinced to be gay and take it up the ass.

You watch too much TV.