I legitimately do not give a single fuck about someone's race, religion, sex...

I legitimately do not give a single fuck about someone's race, religion, sex, or any other ridiculous label as long as they are uncompromising and unashamed in their patriotism and love for the American Republic and our founding ideals.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I don't care what somebody is as long as they hold white, male, Christian ideals

But America sucks.

Civic nationalists will be among the first to hang.

Fuck america

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

This.

>among

You guys do what you want, I'm hanging them first. There's no greater enemy to the republic than the cowardly fools who pretend third-world sub-species can hold first-world ideas.

Hang the cucks and skin the sneks

Niggas gonna rebuild 'murica!

This is the superior choice. Atheists and Muslims can fuck right off

the thing is is that about 30% of non-whites do hold these same values. the trick is only letting the ones who do into the country.

The trick is to not let any shitskins in.

No, it does not.
Fuck you.

>about 30%

Hmmm, I want to call this a fat finger but the 3 isn't anywhere near the 0 on the keyboard.

In any case if the 3% of non-whites hold these same values then they should have no problem setting up their own nation somewhere else. We could even be friends with them!

Not my american! I only be proud when we stand up and kick the invaders out and quit giving in to SJW & shitskins!

>t. civic nationalist cuck

>I don't care what somebody is as long as they hold the same ideals that made this country into a dominant world superpower

FTFY

civic faggot sage
maybe post a fat dyke nigger next time with an american flag faggot

Stormfags btfo. Go back to waxing your noggins and sucking race-baiters dicks.

Fuck off jew

Yes, but which races hold these ideals? In what populations do those ideals originate?

>our ideals
You mean like this one?

>praise kek!

shadily

>our founding ideals.
This! If only Jefferson et al could see this based black kekistani fuck my wife! It would bring a tear to his eye!

>I legitimately do not give a single fuck about someone's race, religion, sex, or any other ridiculous label as long as they are uncompromising and unashamed in their patriotism and love for the American Republic and our founding ideals.

Then I don't give a fuck about you. Bye bye.

Hahahaha yeah, those niggers sure are going to respect your property like they do in South Africa huh? Everywhere where niggers aren't exterminated, white genocide follows. Read a history book. Rhodesia, Haiti, South Africa are just the most well-known examples.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU

youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

Good thing blacks, indians and mexicans weren't people when America was founded so there's no confusion there.

Why? Why would you let them in? Do you not want stable neighbors?

>Good thing blacks, indians and mexicans weren't people when America was founded so there's no confusion there.

They aren't people now either.

>Tyrants and despots divide and rule, they want the City divided by ethnic rivalries.
>Divides people by ethnicity
>Thinks it wins his argument
Just how retarded are you? And yes, I'm calling Aristotle's argument retarded, as well.

>i don't care about drastically changing population demographics completely destroying the foundational ideals of my country

>no mention of Jews
This is how you know where Christians' real allegiances lie

based

How retarded are you people? Like, can you dumbfucks actually read?

Where did I say I would let a situation like South Africa happen? Where did I say I was going to just open borders? Where did I say there should be no law or no order?

Something is seriously wrong with you people. You've become fundamentally incapable of holding complex thought.

It's a bit sad, tbqhwyfam.

>our founding ideals.
One of them was white supremacy.

>is against Aristotle, the founders, etc
>hehe just trust me guys everything will work out because reasons

>implying there's not loads of "anti-semitism" in the New Testament

this

first we kill the traitors who opened the gates, then we kill the enemy army that flooded those gates

>le civic nationalism meme

>Male ideals

Alright cuck you can go home.

Is he a sewer wtf? Gross.

They all look the same and generally oblivious. Hm...

Whites are so good at killing themselves and then blaming others for their suffering.

>civic nationalist
/sage/