College student with nerves of steel reveals how she jumped out of her moving car to escape 'racially motivated'...

>College student with nerves of steel reveals how she jumped out of her moving car to escape 'racially motivated' kidnappers who threatened to rape her at gunpoint
>Student Jordan Dinsmore, 20, speaks out after horror ordeal in South Carolina
>Narrowly escaped abduction and robbery by kidnappers who threatened rape
>Attackers were thwarted by not being able to drive a manual transmission car
>Cops say abduction was part of 'racially motivated' crime spree targeting whites
>Arrested in the case are 17-year-old Raquan Green and two 15-year-old suspects

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744218/South-Carolina-student-escapes-racially-motivated-rape.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wIZn2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>College student Jordan Dinsmore, 20, has spoken out about the horrifying ordeal she went through early Wednesday in Columbia, South Carolina

>thwarted by not being able to drive a manual transmission car

So they're being charged with a hate crime, yes?

>Raquan Green, 17, and two minors are charged in a crime spree 'targeting whites'

This sort of shit happens like a hundred times a day here in America but they are the ones rioting over the occasional Mike Brown getting what he deserves??

>The attackers were baffled by the manual transmission on Dinsmore's 2009 Scion, and were unable to drive the stick-shift. They forced her to drive, giving her an opening to escape

She's a criminal justice major and gave off the "down with the cause, black people are constant victims of relentless white racism, that explains everything" vibe in a video I saw so maybe she's redpilled now. Probably not.

BASED

>>Attackers were thwarted by not being able to drive a manual transmission car

kek

I WANT TO SEE HER GET BLACKED RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>tfw when they dindu, but she dinsmore

>not being able to drive a basic car

revoke your man card

>ameriautos

What specifically did she say to give you that impression? I'd watch the video myself but I'd have to listen to a woman speak.

>Dinsmore is seen in a vacation photo. The student was abducted at gunpoint early Wednesday morning after she finished a work shift at Buffalo Wild Wings

One of the many reasons I drive stick.

Is there a Shhheeeeeiiiitttttt comic of this?
If not someone make one.

Post your nigger prevention sticks

Driving a stick is the best antitheft against niggers you can get in the states.

Niggers can only exist in society as long as they're in chains or complete fear.

People will realize this one way or another, even if it's too late by then.

Manual cars are racis' cuz dey be too hard for homies to drive yo.

Will it ever end?

>jewbaru
>not american
people like you are why american cars suck

this
being nice to browns only leads to white death.

I can't drive stuck either but I never tried. Kinda pointless living in the city.

>Cops say abduction was part of 'racially motivated' crime spree targeting whites

Why they just now reporting about this?

They are not men. They are feral animals out of control.

>manual
>pointless
Gas yourself

Why isn't this making msn?

I'd fall asleep if I drove automatic.

kys, though to be fair I'd love the manual Chevy SS they made in 2015

>american cars
>either Made In Mexico or american company bought out by the Italians
>Japanese cars
>Not superior to american and European cars in every way

Are you asking why this isn't in kike owned msm? Really?

Cant wait till we can get this dumb notion that blacks cant be racist a tiny minority like the kkk are

>hanging around with black guys
>being surprised when they try to rape you

bitch deserved worse desu

The races are all wrong. It needs to be a black or muslim woman getting abducted by white neonazi supremecist youths.

Hey Alphonse, how did you evade the b&?

Reminds me of a saying I think I heard once. Something something blacks, something something relax. Help me out famalam.

Are stick shifts the new symbol of white supremacy?

People that buy american cars despite how bad they are, are the real problem. Don't support bad products by giving your money to them.

>not being able to drive a manual transmission car
>Americans
>Niggers

I love it when you talk dirty user ;^)

of course not you idiot

makes me happy she got away though, our girls still got it

we need south Africa style security to protect ourselves from these super-predators.
and make abortion free
and give every black woman a iud implant in middle school

>Not being able to have national pride
>Germans
>Muslims

Always makes me laugh that people can't drive manual. It's not even difficult. Easier than clipping your damn toenails.

Soon they will be banned because "it makes it to hard for African American youth to steal cars."

I can't drive manual

Am I a nigger?

How does one actually drive automatic? Does putting gear on Drive and releasing the break start the car moving forward at some preset speed, or is it only via the gas pedal?

It should be part of the drivers test.

>niggers couldn't drive a manual

The idle speed of the motor gets the car moving in an auto. Just like when you fully release the clutch without using gas. You need to use the pedal to gain speed.

Auto transmissions are run using fluids that build pressure to spin the torque converter I believe.

I can actually agree with that. God knows it would take a lot of the retards off the road so I don't have to share it with them.

It's 'racially motivated', not 'hate'. Don't you know anything? Get with it!

Yea, lately niggers have been targeting women in parking lots. Specifically non-black women.

archive.is/wIZn2

Depending on the vehicle but yeah it will move forward on flat ground if you release the brake pedal.

>attackers were thwarted by not being able to drive a manual transmission car

You put the gear on Drive, Neutral or Reverse, then you adjust the speed with the gas pedal and brakes and that's it.

Its really boring to drive them, I prefer manual.

>GT-R
HHHNNNNNNGGGGGG

I've read about how black target asian in San Francisco and in France because thye are smaller. I don't know if this a trend elsewhere as well.

I always buy manual when I can.

I get them at a much lower cost because manual cars are harder to sell.

No itll get on, but they'll just say "no they're just kids having funnnnnnnn leave them alone you racist"

Why can't they target white males?

I got my ccw for dindus. Feels like a waste if they target women.

>a women driving stick in murrica
sounds like a wife material. Although in Europe even grandmas drive manual

>"I’m so hurt by it. I'm not even mad at them, I want to sit down with them and have a conversation with them and just ask them why would they do that?" said the victim.

She's clearly never spoken with a nigger. Zero chance that engagement would result in something that could be described as a conversation.

Yea, it's true. They target smaller women, specifically ones they feel will not fight back. Thin white women who look like they came out of the suburbs.

>Yea, lately niggers have been targeting women in parking lots. Specifically non-black women.

Just fucking wait until they make non self-driving cars illegal.

The nignogs can literally step on the path of the car to make it stop and the victim can't speed away because hes/she is locked out of controls.

>>Attackers were thwarted by not being able to drive a manual transmission car

Yea it's pretty rare to see women driving stick here.

I LOVE DRIVING A MANUAL.

You never have to worry about being carjacked

LOLOLOL

NIGGS ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Forgot pic

They do, they target white males who they feel can't punch them hard enough to fight back.

But not usually in carjackings or robbery, they target white males for personal feelings and credibility among their negroid peers.

Sorry I didn't read the article are you telling me she wanted to have friendly chat with the people who tried to rob her at gun point and threatened to rape her?

Niggers. Shocking.

Grow the fuck up.

it is really boring, i own both, but sometimes the auto is nice when you're just tired and out for a snack or something

it really should be taught though, i think driving stick gives you waaaay more understanding of driving, knowing to plan your stops and know what your engine is doing. auto is just more instant gratification like "when you need to slow down just smash ur brakes lol"

auto makers and insurance companies over here fuck us when it comes to manuals though

>leaf

It's like a go-cart or bumper car - one pedal for stop, one for go. If you ever rent a rental car, they're all automatics.

it would be cool to be a car hipster in murrica. Manuals are cheaper to buy, I'm guessing. And more trouble free. And no one would ever want to borrow your car

Yes. That is a direct quote in my comment. We've bred people with degrees of naivete I'd not thought possible. They're like aged children.

You're a little bit worst. You're a canadian

>can drive a manuel
>has the balls to roll outta a moving car
>hates niggers
Who said perfect women don't exist

Nice, how much does it change in price compared to an automatic?

>15 year old rapists
HAHAHAHA
USA is fucked. Why are those underage people even allowed to drive a car?

That's why you own a gun you idiot and carry it with you at all times. All you have to do is brandish and you'll send Jamal running for the hills.

>white woman on a date with 3 strong black men was scared off by their massive cocks so she ran out of her car threatening the lives of everyone around her
FTFY
seriously hope they lock her up. White slut

They were stealing it, you stupid nigger

Kriss Donald was a Scottish teenager who was abducted by pakis who were out looking for a victim specifically a white boy

They beat him tortured him and burned him alive. He was 14

So yeah these apes do indeed look for small victims

*shudder* - that's all too plausible.

>Why are those underage people even allowed to drive a car?
I don't think they cared about the law, seeing as how they stole a car and attempted rape.

I'm pretty sure they disregard gun laws too.

nice cuck dial

my 997 turbo shifter :^)

You've never ate a burger in your ttuck on a nice day?

That too. I had plenty of friends that wanted to borrow my car and find out it's a manual. haha

Manuals have their hidden values.