New book from Tommy Robinson

amazon.co.uk/Mohammeds-Koran-Muslims-Kill-Islam/dp/0995584907/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1501445338&sr=8-3&keywords=Tommy Robinson

What do you think?

digital version will be out in a few hours, please put it up somewhere

>Culture and history from used tanning booth salesman
Seems about as well-educated a white nationalist as you'll ever find, I suppose.

I'll buy it

How about you buy it you filthy Paki twat.

no

(((They))) push the anti-Islam meme because it strengthens support and funding for Israel. Tommy Robinson is (((their))) shill and you guys are falling for the obvious bullshit.

>inb4
No - Im not muslim. Im christian.

dem reviews tho

Sure, Paki.

Does it benefit Israel to promote "Islamophibia"? - yes. Thats what happening here.

Stop falling for all these e-celebs.

Does he want to be killed this early? Stupid decision, imo. Even if he dies, brits won't make a martyr out of him as they didn't out of the kids dead in Manchester.

1. You do not need this book, I mean wtf, you already know that Islamism is cancer to your society.

2. Tommy Robinson is a Zionist shill, why tf do you want to give him shekels?

3. Immigration MUST stop. But the anti-Islam thing being this pushed on us is clearly some Zionist shilling.

he certainly is not afraid of being a target. He was claiming his book was number 1 on amazon not sure if true

Even if anti-Islam really was a meme being pushed by Jews that doesn't change the existence of Paki rape gangs or the constant terrorist attacks.

>tfw this will be the best selling version of the Koran of all time

Tommy Robinson shills for Israel and attacks Iran. What does that tell you?

Pathetic reviews posted before the first orders were shipped

>"Islamophibia"
Is it irrational considering there are quite a few volatile individuals in that shite of a "religion"

Where's the ePub lad

Will buy like I did his other book. Brits don't realise that this is the only man fighting back, and your fucking police did everything short of murder to stop him.

They trierd to kill him via proxy when he got tossed in the can a few years ago.

Moved him onto a wing where all the hardcore Islamists were and let them know who was moving into their block.

Fuck off filthy mudslime

this

Listen here Wayne and Kev:

The "Islam" that attacks us is our own governments brainwashing muslims into doing "Allahs work" by committing terrorism in the west. Every attack is Mi5. The "rape gangs" are Mi5. You can tell because the biggest "rape gang" is our own government followed by the BBC apparently.

All the "muslim" attackers are known to police and are being followed when they attack.

The (((media))) has you believing Islam is a danger WHILE ADVOCATING IMMIGRATION because Islam is inherently redpilled on the "jewish question" AND (((they))) can create a police state when soooooo many dumb cunts like yourselves fall for their shite and fall for fucking e-celebs like Tommy Robinson without thinking for yourselves not even once. Thats the end game - create a total surveillance police state and they do it by controlling the entire situation of course.

If you get spammed a point of view by any mainstream media - its because they want you to think it.

This

We got it in France. Since the terror attacks the "vigipirate plan" was put and the government got almost full control on the people. 128 demonstrations have been banned and everytime the vigipirate plan was going to be outdated, bam, terror attack.

Yes - its a coordinated international effort. Whatever the French equivalent of Mi5 is - thats who's attacking France. They were actual muslims, but one the authorities established they can be made to go extremist, our own governments brainwash them into an attack.

>giving a mossad shill money

Everytime I see one of these "books" ( I respect myself enough to not call them books) I just die a little.i never picked up a book written by a burger or a eurofag containing correct information.its always quoting some vague fanfic level hadith that for some mysterious reason isn't included in bukhari,muslim,tirmidhi,ibn maja, al adili, or al-siuti. But sure those tech you a lot of things about islam

ahhh yes goyim you must love the muslims and hate your government.
t.sandnigger bongjew