Jeff Holiday Blames Us for Kraut & Tea patreon getting fucked up...

Jeff Holiday Blames Us for Kraut & Tea patreon getting fucked up. If he wouldn't stop fucking with everybody and being a sperg nobody would flag em. More skeptic community cryfaggotry at its finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_O758GJWKs
youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE
youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Summary for someone that doesnt follow ecelebs

Kuck and tea got a girl fired for saying "racist" shit about Biggers being less smart than white people. Now his patreon got flagged and his ass boy Jeff Holiday is blaming us again.

Jeff is the guy who said "herrrr derrr I trolled Sup Forums get rekt" earlier this week.

I guess this is another reason to have an egg avatar

All they do now is suck sjw dick and cry about Sup Forums being mean. When are you we going to just mass flag all these kikes senpai

Afaik it was leftypol and us cooperating on this though, Querfront style.

Kraut is mixed Anglo/German with a touch of Jew, got into prominence after Cologne and otherwise goes after SJWs and other low hanging fruit. He is also a fervent liberal like most (((Septics))) and his main disagreement with SJWs are their tactics, not their views. Whenever someone strays from the fold (race realism and questioning Holocaustianity) he leads pogroms against them, including doxxing while also complaining when the same stuff gets done to him. Anyway, a lot of shit caught up to him now, including some videos which point out he fakes his accent to mask crippling inferioty complexes. Great fun.

Oh also Kraut is a literal neet so a Patreon attack really hurts him.

This Rage controversy has been amazing in that it's exposed the skeptic community to be the same biased ideologues they claim they hate, that they all ignored the meat of her video because of one link to the Daily Stormer betrays their lack of confidence in the position they're willing to defend so strongly.

Been a great way to separate the people worth hearing from those that aren't, granted if you needed something like this to make it clear then you were probably retarded anyway. The better lot of the bunch have been making themselves apparent over the last few months.
Currently tl;dr ranks as the best of them all imo.

but isnt that what Lauren Southern fags were bitching about? Lefties getting rid of her patreon? If Patreon belongs to lefties, wont they just give Kraut and Tea a pass?

Did someone say my name?

looked through his twitter.

Teal Deer and Bunny Blackwell "TL;DR - IQ, Testing, Heritability, Personality and Genetics w/ Bunny Blackwell "
youtube.com/watch?v=8_O758GJWKs

2 hours so i didn't listen. Might be there is one with balls. Furries gonna save the west.

Whatever happened to Eggy anyway? Did he kill himself?

He likes to gloat a lot and taunt Sup Forums constantly.... He's one of the (((skeptics)))

Probably. I haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

His name is Braving Ruin now.

Braving ruin isn't eggman.
This is the last video he uploaded to jewtube
youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE

Seems like he got himself a girlfriend. Good for him.

He went to vidcon and got super manic because a bunch of kids loved his dance moves so he decided to stay longer.

He is probably back at home depressed now.

I thought you were asking about edgysphinx

I heard on of this kraut & tea incoherent ramblings and i hope this faggot will soon do something he is actualy talented for. Bump

He has another channel which he uploads to
youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug/videos

Fuck the "skeptic" community.
Fuck them all.
I hope you all fucking burn.

Pic unrelated

Should we give him the old Drew Dijorio treatment?

This is his new channel youtube.com/channel/UCjYdT_4DyWAVLCNPsuFN_Ug

I heared he isn't a "touch" of the tribe, but at least 1/4.

Salty

>This Rage controversy has been amazing in that it's exposed the skeptic community to be the same biased ideologues they claim they hate
Figured this out after Harmful Opinions exposed Candid and all the (((Skeptic))) shills that took Bindu's money

OH fuck that candid shit was cancer. Blaire Robbie Faggotron White still defends it even though it went under. Seriously.... I want this fuck boy to go down so bad

>even though it went under
My understanding is Bindu is now working with Amazon....

Reminder that (((Skeptics))) deserve the gas chambers

Get a real job, Kraut

It showed me that these guys are all just SJW lite. They want to build the same dystopia that the SJWs do but the SJWs are making them look bad.

And it never ceases to amaze me when people who claim to be skeptics, atheists, or rationalists hold onto unsupported racial views with religious fervor.

You gotta give me a link for that. If she is imma be very pissed off.

They are extremely thin skinned too. Blaire white blocks people all the time for triggering him. Kraut is a punk, Jeff Holiday is a degenerate dick sucker, the rest are just shillkikes or sycophants to sargon who I feel is the shittiest of all. He named him self after a dead sand nigger who started the first empire.

>You gotta give me a link for that. If she is imma be very pissed off.
Just some stuff I've picked up listening to some peoples on the interwebs. I'm sure some videos will come out in the future regarding this

are you saying....the skeptics get the gas too?

We are going to need a lot more zyklon B to gas skepdicks, their fan boys, and the skeptics ego. Mass flag seems like a cheaper and easier alternative...

He apologized though.

I would be mad at him if he hadn't be he admitted being wrong.

>skeptic community
this """"community"""" is full of faggots and should be gassed. I'm tired of reading the words skeptic community over and over about a bunch of edgy attention hungry atheits clowns.

I love how reddit cancer think Sup Forums raiding people for lulz because they pissed off Sup Forums is a "SJW tactic"

I did make a complaint on his patreon and after unite the right Aug. 12 whoever does not join the right-wing will be meme to extinct.

I never really understood the night of the long knives. But seeing this sceptic community shit, I think is making me begin to understand. Did hitler purge the "sceptics" and "anti-sjws" of his movement because they were misguided and not loyal to his cause? A misguided ally can be many times worse than an enemy.

in war, traitors die first. you cant have an enemy within. until that point they are useful idiots