Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM
youtu.be/__Vj3DXwOBI
youtube.com/live_chat?v=Ix6RdWujfIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf @ those calves

Who are these people? Are they MMA fighters or something?

In 4 hours Ben will recite his autistic statistics while Cenk plays the crowd and makes fun of him.
I'm going to be playing some vidya with my clan when it happens but I'll be watching it later.

sounds like something ill look forward to not watching

>Cenk looks like a car salesman
Short arms on shirt, short arms on suit, too large clock.
Sartorially he is gods mistake

Autismo-Ben will probably have to fall back on muh 6 gurillion

Both of them are retarded

I want to see Cenk go up against Milo

Lol no. Cenk is a fat faggot who lived in his own made up world. TYT is mindless dipshits m8

Which Vidya?

anyone else notice she is holding the gun wrong and it has no clip in it?

maybe we are all blind stupid fat faggots that just like to feel like we know whats going on, but don't even look at things before having a tantrum and yelling for as much attention as possible. ( i hate us all)

Fuck them, I care about neither.

Cenk REFUSED to debate Shapiro on his show. He's a fool who needs clapping from the crowd to support him because facts are against him.

UVV COAAAAAAAARRSEEEEE!!!

The roach can't win

Bitch needs to get that finger off the trigger

How can I watch? Anyone have a link?

>clip

REEEEEEEEEE

>clip

Please you're embarrassing the country

Why?

gib link

giv shooter gf

>clip

Cenk will sweat all over the stage
Ben will slip and Sue him
Cenk loses everything
Cenk returns to his roots in Turkey
Meets his jihadists cousin
Blows himself up, killing no one, in a European cathedral.

>Ben Shapiro sits down in front of Cenk
>He starts ranting about how much of a racist ben is
>"ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF YOU HATEFUL NAZI?!"
>"Yeah, Armenian Genocide."
>Cenk's head immediately explodes
can't wait

flexed + shadow/light

Le trigger discipline meme

I watched Tomi and Ann last night and they were just awful, I'm hoping Ben will do better.

Isn't trigger discipline the ability to have your finger on the trigger but the discipline not to squeeze it?

Battlefield 1

Ben Shapiro is a jew so Cenk can't pull that card on him.

>>>/reddirt/

she's holding it just fine

I love how Shapiro doesn't realize he will be the first in the gas chamber when he gets what he is arguing for

Any of you autistic faggots want to stop shitposting for a goddam second and actually post a link to the livestream of this shit?
>Assuming this will be livestreamed
Because there have been so many threads asking "couple hours to go! Hue guise watchin this Tonite??"

This times 6,000,000!!!

>muh (((civic nationalism)))

Bad habits are bad
Don't be a nigger

I think it's going to be streamed on TYT's youtube channel.

Zyklon Ben is gonna exterminate the r*ach once and for all.

I like how the hand holding the gun is a fucking ham with fingers

>clip

She's going to get burned by the brass, lol.
It happens all the time to under dressed women at the range. The funniest is when a hot casing land in between their tits.

Ben Shapiro is a great debater and Cenk is a moron ruled by his emotion and will erupt into outrage the moment someone disagrees with him.

So you're that autist who always post on Sup Forums...

It seems like a benign habit. But, you'll eventually shoot yourself or your mom if you don't take it seriously.

>Ben Shapiro is a great debater
You mean smartass who hides behind his Jew shield.

Anyone know where I can go to watch the stream?

Am I supposed to know who the fuck are Cenk and Ben fucking Shapiro? Fuck off mongrel!

>Shapiro calmly disagrees.
>Cenk yells and flails.

>>>>>>>CLIP

>Playing BF1
>Giving money to EA

t.riggered

Ammunition reservoir.

>In 4 hours Ben will recite his autistic statistics while Cenk plays the crowd and makes fun of him.
This.

Nah. He is just a worthless Jew.

See.
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

i've never seen cenk win a debate.

>She's going to get burned by the brass, lol.
>It happens all the time to under dressed women at the range. The funniest is when a hot casing land in between their tits.
How does a casing that's ejected on the right end up in a top? Do they shoot while standing directly next to a wall?

I was just looking at the ads cuz I'm straight

she's using hax bro, notice how shes not even looking at her target? Aim bot.

Boolit basket

Not like the way you hold it matters on a .223. Also, she might have a 2 shot magazine in there, those don't stick out on the AR 15 (and yes, there actually are 2-shot mags for the AR15 - hunters here in germany aren't allowed to use anything bigger).

You must be brand new

>Ben says his opinion
>Cenk tries to argue with his emotions
>Ben says something provocative
>Young Turks commit another genocide

Should be right here.

The fast talking jew is going to crush that roach.

Here you go

Jew paid Kebab VS Gaskike
Hmmm who will win?

>that autist on
yea you got to be a bit more specific

i'd eat that ass while she fires off a magazine

Say what you will, ben is still the holder of the absolute biggest savage debate win ive ever seen

youtu.be/__Vj3DXwOBI

Kek
That's honestly the typical firearms enthusiast here
Sad but I'll take that over any stick armed gun grabbing turd anyday

Cheers, user.

Implying it's something bad. Trigger discipline is a meme, tought to cucks to make them feel safe around people with guns.

>Doesn't actually know whats going
>Calls people faggots for paying more attention to the prime ass

Wew lad youre autistics as fuck.

Please kill me. I know she is bringing the youth closer to the red pill, but
>lebasedNigger maymay

this is what happens when ben debates stupid leftists who have nothing to argue other than emotion

its exactly whats going to happen tonight

I don't get why people even bother debating. It's not like anyone gonna change their minds based on debates, if anything they only make people reaffirm their beliefs circlejerking who they think "won" it.

Yes. At indoor ranges a steel wall separates you from the guy on the other side in case he is a moron and shoots in your direction. The casing deflects off the wall and falls between the tits. See it happen all the time. Often the girl will bend over to try to dump it out and you can see her tits. It's a great time.

>clip

Oh fuck you faggots are annoying and stupid

someone bake bread for the debate

OP here, didn't know this thread would get this many replies.

Anyways does anyone have sauce on the loli in the pic? She has nice calves - great fap material.

I've found the pic on Sup Forums in some /ptg/ thread I think.

She is actually a pro shooter that has an Instagram - leaspeed6. She is sexy and lovely, she likes to pose for nerdy rednecks and show off her curves as well. Also virgin basement dwellers like to call her out on her trigger discipline, just because she looks like someone they would never bang.

Who are you rooting for Sup Forums? I'm rooting for [spoiler]a fire to break out in the theater killing everyone

>shit vs pee
I CANT FUCKING WAIT

Is Shapiro going on the Young Turkroaches? Even if he wins the debate, they'll just edit it to make it look like he lost.

Quick, somebody cross post this to /k/

You sound so annoying. Fucking cunt.

Cenk is Turkish, do you want that brown middle-east fucking filth in the U.S.?! I'll take that little jew over Cenk anyday

I hate thay rat-faced zionist kike Shapiro,but the guy is an expert debater.
>debating rachel maddow about niggers in jail
>maddow says there are more niggies in jail because americas wassis
>shapiro says why are there more men in prison?
>maddow says because they COMMIT MORE CRIME THAN WOMEN
>---awkward silence---
That jew midget will destroy that guy. All cenk does is scream louder when he's challenged, he sucks at debating.He's also the fucktard that denies that the Armenian genocide happened and named his group after the perps.

if it is on TYT then later they will for sure edit it but I think it will be live

Tried to watch ann culture vs ana kasparov but it was a borefest 10 mins in so i closed it

Hoping cenk calls ben a kike or something

Here's the link for the stand-alone chat for that stream, in case it interests anyone (I like to have it scrolling on another screen):

youtube.com/live_chat?v=Ix6RdWujfIM

Also, reminder that the Shapiro-Uygur debate does not begin until 8:30 Eastern.

I agree with user, no matter what your thoughts are on the two you can't deny that Shapiro is an expert at debating and all that Cenk does is edited videos talking about random shit and not debating face to face against anyone most of the time so has way less experience

huh cenk's wife looks a lot like ana

Best way to burn the shit out of your chest. Happend half a year ago and I still have the scars.

Why do women have to dress like sluts.

Pew pew pocket

Ben is /ourguy/ whether you idiots realize it or not

I'd actually rather have ben sharpio, a fucking jew, stomp all over this turkroach