Is Donald Trump in an early stage of Alzheimers?

>His father had Alzheimers (family history is a factor)
>Constantly uses simple words, filler words and words like "thing"
>Pretty obviously has mood swings
>Irrability and lack of restraint
>Constantly makes things up (Bowling Green massacre, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes it's not even up for debate anymore.

He's Ronald Reagan at this point, go out there, say some shit, while the jews and mike pence run he show behind the scenes

Did anyone else think he was always saying "Big League" instead of "Bigly"?

I think he's just thick, mate.

He's one year away from being straight drool and diapers.

His father didn't get alzheimer's symptoms until his 80s. If there is something genetic to it, he's still about 10 years away from being at the stage his father was. Trump also has the advantage of a lifetime of a healthy, active lifestyle which is known to decrease the chances of dementia in any form.

the clinton foundation has been remote injecting alzheimer bacteria into his brain

You liberals are fucked. Bannon is going to send you all the the camps soon enough.

No lmao

Unless you actually know someone who had it you wouldn't know the symptoms, faggot

Also, saying "things" as a filler is equivalent to teens saying "like" every third word

He's fat unlike Fred. That should at least shave off 10 years from his productive lifespan.

>this meme again
>Russia narrative BTFO
>Dem party under investigation
>Comey Clinton collusion being investigated
>Travel Ban confirmed
>Supreme Court majority with Ruth next

BTW what about McCain and his brain cancer? Totally fit right?

I am not a liberal though.

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E
D

>You know who is fat?
>you know you is unfit?
>you know who has had brain trauma?

Totally healthy and a beacon of fitness

lol no
when you're pandering to a crowd of retards, you have to act like a retard. Or be a retard yourself
I think I know which one it is

trumptwitterarchive.com/
You tell me. This looks like he is 110% retarded

Sorry senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

He also talked much differently and appeared more sharp at 33 years old.

>healthy, active lifestyle
If that were true, he would not have an ass the size of a boat.

wow I hope not that would be the first time we had an incompetent President

>man talks differently at 70 than at 33

wow, must be alzheimers

He stutters a lot because he hasn't gotten used to dumbing down his language for the audience.

Alzheimer's typically skips a generation.

>Trump's superior grasp of language is Alzheimers
>snekposter doesn't know what mood swings are
>snekposter thinks he lacks restraint
>snekposter isn't familiar with how we stopped the Bowling Green massacre

Oh, I see the left is trying to make the "all my political opponents have mental disorders" attempt again. Silly

>healthy, active lifestyle

oh sweetie

I'm just glad he had the wherewithal and forethought to build more golf courses before the Alzheimer really kicks in

I'm dumbfounded that people can't recognize anger in a person. Trump had a short temper ever since he was young, but joined the military which straightened him up. Recent happenings pissed him off to the point where he decided to take matters into his own hands. His relationship with the globalists likely went sour, but I don't know the details.

He talks exactly like he does now, just faster.

I'll bet he's been told to slow himself down by his apprentice producers and political advisors/handlers because people in the property states are always turned off by fast-talking New Yorkers.

That, or he's just not on the coke he was on in 1988.

*Prole states, fucking autocorrect.

Alzheimers is generally NOT HEREDITARY, nice try though.

Obama didn't even know how many states we had in the union, fuck off.

>Uses simple words
>Words like "things"
Oh I see the whole population has alzeimer

lol your autism is palpable

Trump is engaging in simple speak. His IQ is so high his true intellect is intelligible.

He's a fine upstanding man did you notice how he talked about honesty with the boy scouts

>diet gola

This man is a walking meme

>His father had Alzheimers (family history is a factor)
Which proves he may get Alzheimers at some point, not that he already has it.
>>Constantly uses simple words, filler words and words like "thing"
Stream of consciousness
>Pretty obviously has mood swings
Not anymore than the average person. You don't think Obama or Clinton ever got angry? We have multiple accounts from former staff that they did. Clinton is a notorious bitch.
>Irritability and lack of restraint
According to the Media that hates him. The ones that are constantly attacking him at every turn. He just doesn't take anyone's shit.
>Constantly makes things up (Bowling Green massacre)
"The day after the interview, Conway said she misspoke and had been referring to the 2011 arrest of two Iraqi refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky on charges including "attempting to provide material support to terrorists and to al-Qaeda in Iraq". She stated that she had mentioned the incident because it led President Barack Obama to tighten immigration procedures for Iraqi citizens.[1] " You see here, Conway is talking about the potential Bowling Green massacre that would have occurred had law enforcement not intervened. An incident arising from our lax vetting of Muslims.
>And finally to the last point, Trump was medically cleared to be president of the United States. They would not have let him get as far as he has if they really thought he had Alzheimers.

what gets me is these public relations people getting on Sup Forums and trying to sound like they are the average citizenry or a dumb person in order to sway public opinion or an original poster with a prepared rebuttal to their post