If you are any darker than this you need to fuck off and go back to Africa where you belong!

If you are any darker than this you need to fuck off and go back to Africa where you belong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaIwm2HF-6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao you snow-niggers we're living in huts while my people were building empires.

>yfw those are males

Both from america.

>mfw I see stupid pics of that ugly retarded manlet

If you need welfare and food stamps to survive you were never designed to live on this planet.

We had an empire when you was still in caves.

If you need welfare and food stamps to survive you were never designed to live on this planet.

calm down Jeremy

If you need Vitamin D pill to survive you were never designed to live on this planet

jelly bruh?

feels good. i have the same eye color and hair is almost identical, maybe a bit darker

>maybe a bit darker

Go back to Africa, nigger

These vampires were living in caves, while we blacks were building empires and the combustible engine.

"TALL WHITES! Y'ALL ALIENS!!!!"
youtube.com/watch?v=kaIwm2HF-6s

I got the same eye color but dirty blonde hair and darker skin because I don't sit inside all day and actually get some sunlight on me

Still white though

They are little girls, sorry no traps here for you. Now go back to Sup Forums and fap to pics of ladybois.

still blonde tho
made this for one Sup Forums thread few days ago

>Flag
Guess you come with us pig-skin

the older one is clearly a boy, the younger one is a toss up

"Not all tall whites are tall" wtf lol

Sunlight makes blind hair brighter dumbass

America has always been a Nation of Color. Go back to your snow caves.

If Egyptians were niggers then get ready to pay reparations to Israel.

The most funny thing is that, i bet this basques, (pic related) are genetically more europid than those 2.

You wouldn't have a country if it wasn't for US so yes.

I'm native though, so maybe you should fuck off back to Europe.

WE WUZ INJUNS N SHEEEIT!

Mean the skin color

Oh ok. Yeah me too.

yup it is clearly stated in Mein Kampf how Hitler's dream was to repopulate the world with weird albino ass looking finngolians

as it should be

lol

YOU FOOL! You forgot nipples. Now the mischievous meme magic genie will ensure you get fucked.

If you're lactose intolerant you were never designed to live on this planet

Kelt>Nordic; they get sick way too much

>tfw dirty blond hair

Makes no fucking sense, but ok.

Just curious, are there any whites that look like that today? When I see them my mind drifts to Mozart as a child.

>potato nigger confirmed

No shit shirlock

Yes.

this finnish actor looks similar

Unironically kill yourselves.