Chink hate thread

Why is China such a horrible place? Is it the communism? The people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They completely lack the ability to feel empathy on even a basic level.

The value of life there is very, very low which leads to a lack of empathy that makes them appear insectoid like.

Truly insect people

Pretty much this.

I like these rekt threads in disguise

At least Jews and blacks are funny
Chinks have absolutely no redeeming traits

> Why is China such a horrible place?
CHINKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

fuuuck that guy went on a tear didn't he. lol

That four-wheeler looked like a fucking silhouette.

when you help people that are hurt they can sue you

this whole "they lack empathy" meme is just that, a meme

these happened in the same thread a few weeks ago

Rubbernecking, squinty-eyed cunts.

Spicy.

yeah that stereotype that asians can't drive just came complllllleeetly out of left field.

It's pretty bad that you guys keep trying to push these racial stereotypes. People are going to really believe this.

More Chink snuff films please

that's a moped, achmed

Directed by M. Night Shyamaran.

that's not the case anymore and hasn't been for 10+ years

so ... communism?

>give that man a helping Hand and pull him up
>let a human fellow die

Chose the 2nd if you have no soul

having lived in china for 2 years I now realize a majority of this webms are from tier 3 and below cities a few tier two but very very rarely a tier one city

not trying to excuse them but its a little fun autistic fact

The webms I like best are the tier 88 ones.

>Chinese quality

ahahha that fucking filename

and actually the real meme was that this was a commonplace scam in the first place.

"urban legends" abound in china. everyone has a story about something that almost never happened and they use it to explain common phenomenon like the heartlessness that people experience every day in china.

they just passed additional laws to send a message to people that no, they really aren't going to get in trouble for fucking helping a dying person. they weren't going to get in trouble before, either.

chinese have no souls mang. my country is filling up with these cunts.

no shit. It's like niggers in Detroit or some other backwater countryside full of country bumpkins.

if you go to the main cities like Shanghai or Beijing, they're pretty normal people that hold a lot of similar western values. And they too make fun of and laugh at these webms of the countryside.

It's the other way around. The natural chink lack of empathy leads to the low value judgement.

why would that be??

>if you go to the main cities like Shanghai or Beijing, they're pretty normal people that hold a lot of similar western values. And they too make fun of and laugh at these webms of the countryside.

I don't know, man. Every single one of these .webms looks identical to the periphery of Shanghai and Beijing, and half the area inside it.

I've heard rural poverty in china is africa-tier.

China is still communist to an extent, they just let Capitalism run free in certain areas. Things are still heavily centrally planned so most attention is given to the tier one cities like Shanghai, and these are the places china likes to show off, while the lower tiers are bumfuck places no one cares about.

>when your biggest export are rekt videos

That webm is not of China though. It's Delhi, India.

>Probably true; the poo knows his own loo

> main cities like Shanghai or Beijing
The chinks from there are fucking awful. Chinese from smaller cities or pretty much any city that isn't SH or BJ are on average a lot more likable.

Imagine that we had access to videos of random everyday things that happen in the Soviet Union, all while the Soviet Union was broadcasting to the world how advanced and rich it was. This is what China is.

That second one was me. I wasn't aware I got quads.

I've lived in China for several years now, both out in the middle of nowhere and in Shanghai. For those that don't know, Shanghai is the best city in China. Best for China is still shit, however, so keep that in mind. It's still a disgusting wasteland but it's "almost" livable, depending on where you go.

I've seen people shitting on the street in the Bund area. They still drive with absolutely no respect for anyone other than themselves. The problem with China is that it's full of Chinese people, and Shanghai Chinese are continually blaming all of their problems on 外地人 (outsiders whose families aren't from Shanghai).

The fact of the matter is that even Shanghainese families are still fucking peasants who give two fucks about anything other than themselves. The only difference is that maybe they've got a little bit more money and a little bit better education. They will still squat and shit on the floor when convenient to them.

I lived on the Bund and it's admittedly full of 外地人 tourists flooding it, spitting and shitting everywhere, but the Shanghainese are not much better. If you're a westerner it's hard to understand the Chinese mentality because you're raised to treat other humans with respect. In China that's not the case, regardless of what city you're in.

everything this laowai says about the tourist zone he lives in is correct

DESU China's problems have absolutely nothing to do with communism/capitalism or whatever. If anything, capitalism has been worse because now western money and technology have flown eastward to unevolved, barbaric, uncivilized, and savage people who now have enough money to fly into your countries and shit all over your streets.

At least with communism they just ate each other, now they're coming to eat your lunch too.

The average Chinese person thinks only for himself and devours and consumes things like a locust. Now there's 1.4 billion of them and it's all the west's fault. We allowed so much money over the years to flow out to people who have no idea what to do with it and don't deserve it. We've given guns (nukes) to children at the expense of our own people's future.

It's Communism, just look at Hong Kong versus the rest of China for petes sake.

Also it doesn't help that Christianity hasn't been a part of China. At least it's growing strongly over there, maybe they'll start to get a sense of morality.

The Bund isn't a tourist zone. It's a work zone. I lived downtown near 大世界 station, about a 15 minute walk from the Bund. I'm white and speak fluent Mandarin. My apartment complex was full of Chinese. I was the only foreigner in my neighborhood. I know all about China, but DESU, the Bund is the only decent place in Shanghai. The further away you go from the Bund the shittier things get.

At least Beijing has a culture. Beijing is shittier to live and more backwards, but at least it has a soul. Shanghai has no soul, no culture, just money-grubbing insectoids.

Dude popped Berserker Mode

>if you go to the main cities like Shanghai or Beijing, they're pretty normal people
not exact they can still be soulless

I've been to Detroit, to be fair downtown Detroit which is much more humane, but I've seen a black guy stop a argument between two arabs or maybe a arab and hispanic or something

in china you will almost always see people argue with each other over dumb things but no one will step in between a fight which I've seen twice in my two years due to ""cultural"" reasons and certain laws that will make the middle man in more trouble than the victim and offender

honestly if china was more cultured and just that alone it would be a great country to visit and live in for decades.

Tier one cities are high class world class cities so if you have lived in a place like new york city or LA imagine that but cleaner and so much more populated .

tier two cities are like a more packed seattle or las vegas with a little more lenient laws but a little more cautious population in terms of how they view foreigners .

tier 3 and 4 are east saint louis tier , garbage in very respect BUT extremely cheap to live in like $50 a month rent cheap maybe $20

Wait, is this the quickest way to anhero?
Like literally...POP! and darkness.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

>The Bund isn't a tourist zone.

Not a tourist in sight

Yeah there is a pervasive myth that Chinese people in Shanghai and Beijing are "normal people, regular joes who just wanna have a normal life."

DESU I think it's the opposite. Smaller city people are much easier to deal with and seem much more human.

It's also an age thing. A lot of people don't talk about this, but basically Asia developed quickly over the past 30 years due to western money flowing in. It can be summed up as that. People over the age of 50 regularly have a 2nd grade education, spit everywhere, have absolutely no manners, etc. The younger generation is usually better to deal with, in my experience. Avoid old people in Asia, basically, with the exception of Japanese who are always polite regardless of age.

/ Thread won

too bad you suffer from autism

>certain laws that will make the middle man in more trouble than the victim and offender

Except these laws don't exist. This is a common urban legend people tell themselves to make them feel justified in their cowardice.

Those European buildings on the west side are all banks. If you head further west you're going to find nothing but office buildings. Saying the Bund is strictly tourist is like saying Wall Street is strictly tourist.

Yeah there are tourists, but people actually fucking work there (myself included). And if you didn't know, if you hate life enough to head over to pudong, the eastern side of the Bund (the Bund has an east and west - your picture is the west) you're going to find nothing but office workers, usually in finance.

The Bund is work, but there are still tourists. Almost all of the tourists are peasants.

More specifically to your picture too, it's taken right across the street from the back entrance of the Waldorf Astoria. I know the exact address, Number 3 on the Bund. That particular area is a tourist walking area - it's not even the actual street. So yes, I know what i'm talking about.

Congrats on the quads mate.

yes they do

it won't say exactly that if person C helps A then C will pay for A's medical expenses but it literally comes down to C paying for A's medical expenses

if I remembered what it is exactly called I would pull it up but one simple google search is faster than my brain

Someone please post them killing dogs.

If you can google it then do yourself for the sake of your argument. Stop being a nigga and source your shit.

I was wincing pretty bad until I saw the title of the webm. Now I'm having a hard time catching my breath from laughing so hard.

well I googled it and found the source now it is your turn

you obviously lived in china for more than a day and know your stuff

When will normies fucking go away from Sup Forums?

China doesn't have good samaritan. If you help a victim or someone who is injured, you become personally and financially responsible for the injured party until he gets better. That, or if there is no evidence, you get accused of injuring the party to begin with.

Many in China are poor and cannot afford to do it. IN fact, the only good samaritan law in China was passed in 2013, in one province so far.

No.

It is not that they have a legal right to sue you it's just that the family will because the hit and run driver is gone so they blame the Samaritan for Injury due to bad first aid or claim the Samaritan really did the harm.

Every one there is messed in the head form having a shamefully tiny penis or being molested with a shamefully tiny penis

>be chink
>have gf
>go out with her
>exit the building
>suddenly a tree falls
>dodge it as it crushes my gf
>pasengers see it and don't give a fuck
>try to help gf
>she is dying
>cop arrives
>he sees this and arrests me
>I ask why
>"Our law forbids helping people who at accidents"
>mfw

>That name.

Although China has become a Western Democracy politically their economic system is 100% state run communism

That title

>dat title

what the hell is the narrative here?

Hammer time

>those digits

Surprisingly he survived. Lost a bunch of ribs though.

no way

Man on fire

Gotta wonder if he caught the wife biking with her malestress.

What is wrong with this world God help us there is so much suffering and pain I can't take it anymoreeeeeee

>"Building is shedding! Building grow bigger, hold more people!"

Ouch, It will hurt when he wakes up tomorrow.

ling ling with the dub trips

There were two people on there two, god damn that chink

>gets morals from the bible

Does Chinese drive this bad in their country or they do out side too? how are they in your countries guys?

Mine they drive even worst.

LMFAO

>be me
>playing Persona 5
>Have a real problem with the setup of a guy getting sued for driving off a rapist
>Find out Japan doesn't have Good Sammy laws
Asia in general is just a really shitty place

It's maoism. Mainland China was always referred to as a wasteland (in the Hong Kong community atleast).

>be chinese
>eat dogs and plastic
>die in mundane situation
>get ignored

look at these marvels of engineering.

these buildings are designed to shed their outer skin to cool themselves during the summer.

what's going on here?

Yeah, I'm sure if we didn't have laws White people would just let each other die too. lmao, the chink has to call his Jewish lawyer before running over another child.

>these filenames

that's what it looks like, i guess he is also the guy in the car and got out to finish the two off.