Does Sup Forums know that the future is female?

Does Sup Forums know that the future is female?

amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/07/wonder-woman-might-get-nominated-for-oscar

The twist on the main bad guy at the end was fucking awful. It ended up being that minor guy who's name you can't remember and only had like 4 lines of dialogue beforehand.

>mmmmhhmm smashing Diana

>future is female?
>nominated for worthless circle jerk award
nope.

(((Abel shifferaw)))

(((Executive Producer Zionist Trump Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin)))

L'Chaim to both TRUMPTARDS and PANTSUIT NATION for giving Steve Mnuchin money.

>Does Sup Forums know that the future is female?
I have no issue with that, however, it may not be true if they manage to deconstruct gender binary and abolish the idea of femininity itself.

terrible movie

This movie was mediocre like all the other marvel/DC movies. It deserves an oscar becaus of muh strongk womyn?

Pure coincidence.

>Jewish kike princess is lead
>grrrrrrrrrrrrrl power
>Jewish Academy
Wow I'm shocked it would be nominated!

My dad is a total film plebian and even he thought Wonder Woman was garbage.

I am glad they put her in tge role over some cringy white woman. She knew how to play it.

I liked this movie because it really wasn't "much feminism" at all. For fucks sake the first half the movie is scantily clad ladies swinging swords around, the main guy in it saves the day AND gets to fuck Wonder Woman. There's a few scenes that are pro-multicultural but there mostly throw away moments about how bad the nazis are but that's just general Hollywood Jewish fear mongering you're going to see in almost any movie

Christ, the movie was awkward as fuck.
Mediocre acting and shit writing.

Rarely does a movie fail, at the very least, to make me feel entertained.

It would have been okay if he didn't look like such a dork.

Ares fighting against the war never made sense even if it was going to fail and begin again what would he have to gain on holding it off?

> you'll never get to lick her armpits
>she'll never sit on your face stroking your cock with her feet and calling you a bad goy
Why live bruhs?

>'Wonder Woman' Might Become the First Comic Book Film to Be Nominated for a Diversity Award

Who cares?

fuckin lel.
This goofy looking anglo playing a greek god was one of 100 things that killed this movie for me.

Exactly this. Of course it's a huge improvement over Ghostbusters. That's not saying much but it's true.

My mother was a wonder woman fan since she was a child and was looking forward to the movie. As soon as it is over she says that it was disappointing.

but wonder woman sucked

>the next hitler will have tits

Everything this Captain Kirk wannabe is in sucks royal dick