Daily reminder that if you have blond hair then you are not a real man and you should kill yourself...

Daily reminder that if you have blond hair then you are not a real man and you should kill yourself. No one will ever take you seriously. They will just look at your feminine features and laugh. If you pass down your inferior genes your children, if they're male, will kill themselves too.

/thread
ever heard of tall, dark and handsome?
the dark part is dark hair.
blondies on sucicide watch

Correct. Men with blonde hair look weak and frail. Men with olive/tanned skin and dark hair are God tier.

Blonde hair is a feminine trait, that's why it suits women.

Thanks Mohammad

Fuck you, you have some nigger pubs around your mouth.

K

ass blasted shit hairs

I would kick your fuckin ass and I have blonde hair. What does that tell you kike?

>pubes for hair
>handsome
alright kid

surprised to be more intelligent then a brit for once. it's not 'blonde' if it's on a man, it's blond.

The reality is that brown hair, hairy pale skin and green eyes is the true god of all women though.

WRONG

can we instead talk about this beard faggotry that's not a fashion thing? everyone trying to look like lumberjacks and pirates or some shit. it's fucking lame, shave that shit you neanderthals, and get that shit out of fashion asap. nobody instantly gets laid because they have a beard, but girls seem to think so because media. it's fucking stupid.

Nordcucks on suicide watch

dark blonde/brownish hair and green eyes

I'm 6', blonde hair, blue eyed, attractive, physically fit, and women love me.

So you're telling me that when I get laid it's all just an illusion? When girls text me to come over and "watch a movie" that it's actually just me on psychedelics hallucinating? Should I believe that you are correct, and young attractive women are letting me to fuck their brains out ironically?

What are you trying to get at here? I'm very confused

>WRONG

>Nordcuck thinks he can compete with this

>Fags are going to shill this bullshit for a week

latin women are hotter than nordic though.

latin woman > blonde woman
masculin nordic > masculine med

the guy at bottom is hot af, desu

only that ugly nose is anglo. His face structure is nordic.

Are you retarded?
Maybe 1 in 50 Latin women are attractive, while 7 in 10 Nordic women are.

The average Latin woman is 4'9" and as wide as she is tall

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME???!

but they are thick unlike bony nordics

David Gandy?

I'm talking about women, not mentally disabled children.

I'm surprised one of you faggots hasn't posted Dolph Lundgren or some other blond male celebrity. Truth if, the average blond man looks like a total cuck and the average dark haired male looks at least somewhat alpha. And Dolph would look 10 times better with brown or black hair anyway.

What women want

Daily reminder that pic related gets more white pussy than all non-whites in America combined

What people don't realize about this is that it proves blonde hair blue eye white men don't have all the privilege, yet are still hated the most as if they do have all the privilege.

>I'm talking about women not mentally disturbed children

So do you plan on making a relevant response to what I said, or plan on just shitposting for (you)s

>what women want

This.

>/leftypol/ meme
>Sup Forums actually wants to be the stronk guy who doesn't look like a twink.
>Sup Forums had to correct your meme a few days ago because it was wrong.
0/10.

money > looks > white > asian > hispanics > dogs > niggers > manlets

this is how it really is

>6'
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

My dick was in a vagina last night, when was the last time yours got wet? You're just assblasted because your ancestors muddied your genetics.

No dude go to Colombia. I can find an 8 or 9 in about 4 min. Go to Europe, it'll take you a half an hour to spot a 7.

stop fucking your sister

>Dolph would look better with black hair anyway

Yes, look how much fucking better he looks.

because women iq are getting lower and lower in every newest generation

That's bullshit, honestly.
Though, for men, it might be the best to have dark blonde hair.
>exclusively European
>passes for those who don't like dark hair
>passes for those who don't like light blonde hair

Asians are not higher than hispanics. Asian men are the lowest tier, below niggers and Indians.

Only child bud but please by all means stay mad. Hopefully you'll become another Finnish statistic you depressed aspie virgin.

i look like "what women want" and i am still a kissless virgin

where I live they have blonde SO's

That chart must be over a decade old

You're probably just an autistic narcissist