YOU ARE BEING SUBVERTED

>based black man xD
>E-CELEBS REEEE
>LAUREN SOUTHERN REEEEE JEWW REEE

You need those voices to attract normies to what we stand for. There are Marxists active on Sup Forums trying to subvert the board and turn you against these people.

Do not fall for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I
fara.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then shill them to the normies not on Sup Forums where people are already redpilled, spamming e-celeb shit just keeps the same few entry level topics discussed.

WE DON'T WANT THOSE KIND OF NORMIES
FUCK OFF we are full.

Nobody is falling for it. Notice how some days of the week the shilling is noticeably less visible. Today has been a pretty good day compared to the last few weeks.

You can't change Sup Forums, people here believe what they believe despite years of government/leftist propaganda. A few faggots in mummy's basement shilling "BLACKED" aren't going to change us.

Then stop posting Ben Garrison cartoons.

wtf are you talking about those are literally just memes how is it even related?

He's an E-Celeb.

Hes just some comic making guy who has his shit edited to call out kikes, literally no comparison and people don't post his face in 50 threads an hour.

He's an E-Celeb you fuck.

No one is posting ben garrison threads 50 times a day so its not an issue, these threads are.

we know

it only AND only works on r9k crossposters and shills talking to each other. that said, stop spamming this board with her

>coal burner
>civic nationalist
no thanks. take this race traitor to reddit, faggot.

lauren has done quite a bit of work for us, more than any one Sup Forumsack anyway, nobody has the right to call her a kike when they just sit down and eat hot pockets all day

somebody really doesn't like this girl

Reminder that normie pandering "we need them, you guise" democracy cucks are cancer and never achieve victory.

We know m8

bump. This is completely accurate. I suspect its leftypol trying to D&C by throwing people like Lauren under the bus.

Nothing about democracy. It's called 'populism' and it's what Hitler did to get 36% of the vote.

No fucking shit. Any retarded who falls for it deserves to be brainwashed by the Jews.

>Wanting normies for the """cause"""
Jew spotted

>e-celeb
A shill buzzword to divide and conquer
>hurr durr don't support those cunts who hand out entry-pills for free

/leftypol/ is exploiting our biggest weakness: Purity spiralling. No one is truly white or a truly authentic believer in Sup Forums's eyes. It also applies to Dickie Spencer, although he is kind of a scrub.

i'm pretty sure most users can spot shill posts and can think for themselves. i mean she went out on a boat to stop africans. how bad could she be?

He didn't water down his message with civic nationalist cucks and proclaim how the German people "needed" them to succeed. These people you are defending are nothing but the latest version of Buckley conservatives. They are cancer, plain and simple. This is history repeating itself. Open your eyes.

Daily reminder that neither lauren nor that rage chick will be your girlfriends ever. These threads are pointless.

We don't need to be subverted to realize thot's who don't practice what they preach and are living the good life off the backs of beta orbiters are fraudulent cunts.

fuck you. We need all the people. Otherwise you will be convinced for crime thoughts not long time from now

convicted, fok

Bump, all posters disagreeing in this thread are shills. Do not fall for it.

She lives in Toronto, that should tell you everything about how "based" she is

>what we stand for.
"We" don't stand for anything you autistic twat

This board is for political discussion, free speech and mocking political correctness, it is not meant to host the teenage fanbases of various internet attention/money whores

fuck off to whatever subreddit you came from

"befriend her" and seize her audience at the right time.
u have to start playing like "them"
If u dont do what im sugesting u, they will turn into "civic nationalists"
Srry about the language but im a spic

She is hanging around European identitarians (not civic nationalists), tries to stop immigrants from entering Europe, fights antifa commies on the street and the Jews banned her Patreon (which she called out). What have you done today?

She's also a mudshark and a fucking leaf...

/thread

These don't make normies see the truth, they make them into civic nationalist, reddit using, Trump supporters.
They need to be purged.

She's a civic nationalist that hides in a gray area of European ethnonationalism because that's still a safe space for her to exist. Let me know when this slut puts on some decent clothes and advocates for the restoration of white nationalism in North America. She's not fooling me with her early 20s Euro-travel phase like every other dumb cunt.

>1 year ago
>Someone watched a documentary or read a book and brought it to the board for discussion

>Now
>Someone unironically defending e-celeb trash

sage goes in all fields boys.. sage goes in all fields. r/the_Donald shall be dropped out of rotary aircraft at considerable heights along with all the lefty trash soon enough.

>Let me know when this slut puts on some decent clothes and advocates for the restoration of white nationalism in North America.
Decent clothes? Whatever. White nationalism in North America? There's like 10 people publicly advocating for that. It's a little much to expect of her to do what no one else on this board does.

>tries to stop immigrants
pretends anyone can stop immigrants and go larp on a boat with the identitaire jews
>fights antifa
acts like there are battles going on and she is parts of them. Wouldn't go anywhere she'd be put in actual danger of course..
>the jews banned her patreon
puts herself in the role of a victim while grabbing money from her virgin followers any way she can making her the real jew

She is not fighting anything you low IQ fuck, this is 100% larping and appealing to the lowest common denominator. Even varg is more of a thinker than this dumb bitch

Never trust a woman, she'll go full sjw the second it serves her more

Based stickmen are fucking children LARPing, move to a redstate and get your CWP and keep to yourself, don't go looking for trouble stupid

This is what a concern troll looks like, folks.

He has few to no ideas and only shits on the ideas of those who actually bring the message to a wider audience.

If he disagrees with the message or the tactics, he could preach his version using his tactics. Why doesn't he?

He take no steps forward, or perhaps he will claim that he is doing something... it's just to secret to tell you about it because the big bad government will get him if he does.

Meanwhile he really is just hanging around to throw cold water on a movement that doesn't really exist, for fear that it might exist some day.

He's probably a Jew or a self hating white male.

Yeah, decent clothes. She dresses like a two bit whore while she yammers on about being traditional. And I don't care if there's only one other person advocating white nationalism in North America. If she's not that other person, then she doesn't represent my views. If she doesn't represent my views, I'm going to call her out. Which is ultimately all anybody does to her, you know. Just disagree with her. But for some reason her beta orbiters are so fanny flustered by this they have to shit up the board with 2 dozen threads everyday just to white knight for her because heaven forbid someone disagree with their perfect little alt-lite angel in a place dedicated to political debate.

Cool beans famalam. Another LS really is (((/ourgirl/))) thread. Haven't seen one of these for at least 20 minutes. Can't shill a shill. Amiright magapedes?

>reddit spacing
>alt-lite talking points

You have to go back.

you cannot change the mind of a liberal. they are not willing to engage in intellectual honesty. to argue with logic and reasoning would be to waste your breath.

DESU I'm nervous that this is all a controlled opp / attention seek

What's the verdict in France where they're more active, are Generation Identitaire just a joke or is it serious? If they are serious then it's very promising indeed, but I agree southern is an embarrassment

what's his name again?

One post by this id
Hidden flag
Unsubstantiated slurs

Kind of feels like /leftypol/

>attract normies

5 posts with no ideas.

Confederate Flag. Faux moralist who does nothing.

Get a good look folks. These tactics will be used against anyone moving even slightly in the pro white direction. You Jewish and white anti whites will never play fair with you. Don't help them do their job by undermining anyone who speaks out.

You disagree with the speaker? Why are you not speaking out?

Can't answer the question?

That's why I say this poster is a concern troll. Learn their tricks. They will not stop trolling.

>we need to weaponize memes to reach the masses so we can take over
>oh, how dare this semi-famous person do just that
>FUCKING KIKE SUBVERTER RRREEEEEE

you idiots being so assblasted about the threads talking shit about lauren means someone is doing a great work

We need a new board desu, nerdier like a right wing book club

If nothing else, at least stop with the reddit spacing. It does nothing but clutter the thread. You don't need a line break after every sentence.

I have trouble seeing GI as more than a joke
They're not very active or useful outside of shitposting on social media
I call them jews because making their shit little movement grow bigger seems to be more important to them than thinking rationally and exposing a plan or a solid ideology.
>go on send us money for our boat so we can pretend like we can stop migrants
then they get arrested of course
>oh noes the bad jew commies stopped us from saving the western world :(
>go on join and support us, it's cheap
to be honest, there's not one far right movement that doesn't treat its followers like cash cows

No one here is represented by Lauren Southern's politics. I don't even care what her exact views on things are. As long as she sings the song, I'm not gonna be a faggot about it. It's good enough for me that a lot of teenagers are going to be informed about illegal immigration and the like. The fact that she is a young woman of debatable beauty and not some Aryan Nations guy also helps with that message.

That's like all alt right groups and alt right "personalities".

>Donate to Patreon
>Buy my book

6 posts with no ideas for how to make whites work toward white interests.

I mentioned earlier that you should not do the enemy's job for them. (That is one idea.)

Another is to expose the Central Banker advantage in money creation. (This one is the life blood of the Elite and allows them to control all other parts of society.)

A third idea is to study politics, practice rhetoric and start preaching your case to anyone who will listen.

A fourth idea is to learn to shoot your favorite pistol at its maximum range, as well as up close where you are more likely to use it. Practice in the wind and rain if you have a place that lets you do that.

It seems to me that some very powerful people are very scared of this supposed non event of Alt Righters. That tells me they have hit a couple nails on the head about culture and (((who))) is responsible for its decline. There is everything to gain by letting them talk. Don't do your enemy's job for him. If you disagree, give your own speech or online manifesto.

I almost want to call you a newfag, but I realized your an oldfag of sorts... JIDF.

Yes, there needs to be some financial infrastructure to sustain these people. They don't get paid by Soros. Do you want to save the West and do it for free too? Be a man and put your money where your mouth is (or do what they do for free, I'd take it).

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((Ben Shapiro))) is a worthless oven dodging kike who only cares about Israel.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

Another Lauren Groupie, man you guys are pathetic. Lusting after a coal burner. Inb4 a good white woman. She has fucked a nigger.

>A fourth idea is to learn to shoot your favorite pistol at its maximum range

I wasn't going to respond to your reddit post but this line made me laugh. Back to feggit with you, nogunz.

this. It's so fucking cringey watching all these fucking orbiter males on this site defending her for acting like a typical young 20's girl, that they can't fathom is the motivation for all of her behavior. She's using your betabucks to TRAVEL AND take pictures of her 'crazy and adventurous' life. If not for the 'red-pills' she drops every now and then, none of you retards would notice that she were Jewing you all.

However, my new theory is that the beta-cucks defending her on this site are actually paid shills that are trying to demoralize the real Sup Forums by making the real Sup Forums user base think this place is full of beta-fucks and so leave the place altogether. Because believe me, all these fucking beta-cucks defending her are making me hate Sup Forums more than you think.

Good man for pointing this out

Yuri Bezmenov

Listening to a pundithot ever. I also wonder since Lauren spent so much time shilling MAGA if she registered as a foreign agent since she's not American for clearly attempting influence of our election, if not she may find herself in some trouble

>implying Sup Forums doesn't play a huge part in popularizing e-celebs, therefore indoctrinating normies

She is not using my betabucks. She is using the betabucks of Redditors and Youtubers. Big difference. In any case, there are some people who genuinely don't mind paying $100 for entertainment.

it's a combination of not only shills but also viral marketing shills that all these e celebs are in on together. Notice how you never and I mean never see days with many popular e celeb threads competing all at once almost like there's some magical force or agreement behind the shilling.
>really activates those almonds my friend

Here is the full interview, its old but good, interesting part starts at around 55mins.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

here's a video that correlates to what he is talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I

Maybe you just don't care about politics as I do to realize how influential pretty women can be when it comes to politics

no, you don't
racism is being popularized right now among young normies
it's almost time for the oven, jew

try harder lefty nigger

nobody but leftypol would even argue that point

>REEEEEE DON'T CALL ME OR MY WAIFU OUT ON OUR SHIT!!! REEEEEEEE!

Fuck off OP. If someone has an opinion and wants to state it then either refute it or ignore it. Stop being a whiny little bitch because people have opinions that differ from yours. Fuck you and your 21 year old whore.

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

We know.

No one falls for it.

The shills always follow the same pattern;

>Hey fellow Nszis! 14/66 amirite?
>Don't you just hate this e-celeb shill? Jew, coal burner, woman.

>Fuck off Kike

>Hahhahah fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

Calling someone a Jew when that is objectively false is not just an opinion. Claiming Lauren fucked ThatGuyT despite absolutely no evidence and much counterevidence is not just an opinion.

A valid opinion would be saying she doesn't dress modestly.

Fuck off /leftypol/
SAGE

that poor sentence structure almost like English isn't your first language

everyone that doesn't agree with my young naive world view or worship my waifu who tells me what to think is a lefty. Seriously the one that should be an heroing is you and your ilk

You don't have an opinion. You're just a shill.

I think you're the shill.

You're knowingly lying about her being a kike. You are knowingly dishonest. Now what ethno-religious group do we know that is accustomed to lying? Hmmmmmmmmm really fires up those neurons

Also remember to report Lauren for violation of the FARA Act during the U.S. election
fara.gov/

You are a lefty though?

Repeat after me (type it out, don't cut & paste)

>Niggers are non-human apes who deserved slavery. Transgender people don't exist. They are mentally ill faggots and it is good that they kill themselves. Muslims and Mohammed are pedophile filth. The holocaust was a good thing and Jews deserved it and I hope it happens again.

O'sullivans law

>confederate flag
>literally chimped out because their shekel scheme was threatened

Not falling for it

No you don't. You're an actual shill. You don't even change your routine.

You're unironically probably black, which is disgusting.

>It was all about slavery goys.

Let me see your flag. I want to know what country you are from. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I'll go even further you fucking retard.
Niggers are disgusting sub human animals that should not even be deserving of slavery they should be all gassed. Trannies also should be gassed as they are not only mentally ill they are cancerous to society. Muslims are filthy sub human inbred savages that also deserve to be completely wiped out. And oh the jews it's too fucking bad that holocaust wasn't actually real but I pray with every fiber of my being that it does become so and I personally get to gas a few thousand

What routine is that? Not blindly following a civic nationalism with whom I disagree because her beta orbiters want me to?

>Faggot defending coal burning whore calling someone else a nigger and won't even say nigger.
Yeah you're totally not a shill pal amirite?

It was about slavery though. South Carolina literally seceded because slavery was being threatened.

Nice strawman. You don't have to follow anyone, much less change your views. You just have to not be a shill who lies about her and countersignals everything good she does.

>pulls back on the JQ

Yep. Not a shill at all, amirite?

You're retarded, he's a cartoonist.
Daily reminder to report advertisement threads