Ever dated a Jew pol ? What was it like ?

Ever dated a Jew pol ? What was it like ?

>Marrying a Jewish woman to infiltrate and subvert them
That's me

Been with one for just over a year now, met on Twitter.

Lots of Nazi jokes between us. I regularly talk shit about how much I hate them and all the shit they're causing. She's always ready for an argument and things are always peachy literally immediately after. She gets more out of the sex than I do but it's still good. Doesn't like to go out much.

She's just a woman with her own personality who happens to be a Jew, I guess.

Version without spelling mistake

This is now a GATE student/Jewish art school girlfriend thread.

>tfw you want to date a Jew but you know it will be awkward to bring them home after the racist anti-jewish rants you had with your family

She had nice tits.

My girlfriend is 1/4th jew, very conservative, hates niggers and faggots, good with money. Doesn't have The Nose.

>Roleplaying Hitler and Anne Frank with your Jew GF in bed

That's me

I did back in 2003, senior year of highschool. She was a hottie. My dad always hated Jews, he was in the Klan out here in NC. Once I found out she was a Jew, I told her to not contact me anymore. This was before I was redpilled, I only split with her because of my dad. I now know the truth, and I still use mouth wash three times a day because of her.

Where is "right swiping Jews on tinder in order to deny the holocaust" on the brain meme?

I dated a Jew. She was insane. She was not ethnically Jewish but her "spiritual journey had led her to judaism". Her problem was she didn't like any of the jew men cause they were pencil neck weaklings. She needed an strong Aryan ubermensch to pound her and tell her everything was going to be ok, which I did. She didn't want kids though and that was my reasoning to stop seeing her. Though I wouldn't have reproduced with her anyway

moar

>7/8ths of us were annihilated
Holy wow, objectively false

Pic related is where this lies on the brain meme

>Know a Jewish girl dating my friend
>My friend brings her over to my parents house (they live near a state park we were all visiting)
>She sees that my parents are rich as fuck
>Suddenly she's interested in me
>Starts fucking me
>She tells me she's on birth control (likely a lie)
>She gets pregnant anyways
>Stay with her to raise child
>I'm a military vet so no college, she just graduated, so I go to classes while she works
>She's getting paid more than me so I eventually drop out of college to watch our kid
>Son turns out to be severely autistic
>She never told me she had like 6 autistic cousins
>I keep watching him while she works
>Son turns 6 years old, still can't speak, goes to special education classes
>She's getting mad because my rich parents aren't giving her money
>Doesn't want to watch our autistic son
>She dumps me for some short, bald, ugly manlet who is a software engineer and makes $200,000/year
>I still don't have a college degree
>Working full time
>Watching my disabled son
>She never watches him because she's a cunt

I currently work full-time third shift so I can watch our son during the day while she's at work. I get 2 hours of sleep a day on the weekdays. She only takes him while I'm at work (and he's asleep).

Jewish girls. Not even once.

I got blocked after that but she started the convo false flagging as black

All I want is a cute Dutch-Jewish diarist, five kids, and a farm in the Shenandoah Valley. Is that really so much to ask for God?

Uniroinically every Canadian I've ever met

Chosenites are pathological liars.

I'm deeply politically anti-Semitic but all my friends are part Jewish

fucked a hot jewess for a while. she was sexually carnivorous. don't know if she qualifies though b/c she and her family were soft jews, ate pork, celebrated Christmas, etc.

She's hot af

>Son turns out to be severely autistic

Shouldn't have given him those vaccines.

We were actually way behind on his vaccine schedule and he didn't get the majority of his vaccines until after he was diagnosed.

Nice meme, though.

i've never met anyone who fucks dogs or would be willing to do so. oral sex with dogs was made legal by our retarded asshole government, the same people that run america and everywhere else too by the way. in a failed attempt to increase degeneracy in canada. fact is if you're fucking dogs and people find out, you're likely to get your head beat in with a shovel. it's not even remotely acceptable here to anyone.

i dated two, and have similar stories to tell about both, but one who was related to a very prominent jooish academic that you have probably all heard of. this was back before i was redpilled at all. it was fucked up. her family literally hated me just because i was non-jewish. she had to sneak out of her home much of the time to see me. when she had dinner at my house, i literally had to boil all of the silverware and utensils first to sterilize them (either because it might have touched pig, or my goyim home was just too dirty, i'm not sure can't remember the reasons, but this is literally what they want you to do). she was fucking obsessed with israel and her homeland. it turned out there was a part of the city i live by that was basically a jooish village (i didn't know this), we would go there to eat because it was kosher and should would know literally everyone she saw. literally, everyone. when she saw people our own age, they had invariably grown up with them. everywhere i went with her within the state she would run into people who she knew. her parents pressure to break up with me and occasional threats about what would happen if we were ever to get married or something put tremendous strain on our relationship. politically, she full out 100% believed in "liberalism for the world" but "conservatism for me". as in she thought the world should be democrat paradise, but jewish girls should remain innocent and true to their faith, not be homosexual, not race mix. essentially "degeneracy for thee, but not for me". eventually we had some stupid fight over something and never talked again. all of this happened when i was still a teenager / very early 20s. i didn't really know anything about joos or politics back then, i was just an idiot. their culture is totally set with a double standard though. "it's ok for everyone to be degenerate, but WE need to hold our identity and our people together". sick hypocrisy.

>We were actually way behind on his vaccine schedule and he didn't get the majority of his vaccines until after he was diagnosed.
>mfw my crackpot conspiracy theory isn't validated