Nazi Cola

Should Coca-cola company apologize for their old advertisments?

Moar

Yes.

Nah this fake. Dodgy German. I should know.
T.Germ

Coke was sold in germany during ww2 and was advertised. That's a fact.

Fun fact: Luftwaffe pilots would strap a bottle of coke to their planes before heading out on patrols so the cold air at altitude would chill them to near freeze so they had a nice cold drink when they got back to base

Also did you know that Adidas and Puma was started by two brothers Adi Dassler und Rudolf Dassler (puma) who was in NDSAP. And instead od closthes they produced Panzerschrecks. German companies have a lot to apologise.

I thought Coca-Cola was discontinued due to a trade embargo

and that's why the Germans made Fanta

Why is that in English?

i love cocacola now

This stuff pretty much tastes like Crystal Pepsi.

Now they produce slav and nigger uniforms

Well, actually you are 100% right. Nice, didnt know that story about fanta before

Probably its souvenir from usa

Fanta is the brand coke made to sell over there. Coke itself was American and bad. Fanta orange was aryan.

Coca Cola is one of the worst companies on earth. If anything they should apologize for their existence and retreat from market instantly.

All Coke is bottled locally.

don't you know that america first supported or at least tolerated the Nazi Regime before the jews go full spergout in the newspapers turning the common acceptance?

no fgt neck yourself

That slipped from my mind. That makes sense yes. I remember reading a very old article about how proud everyone was of the Germans reclaiming their old lands.

>Orange and aryan.

(Also, checked those trips.)

I'm sure that was some part of it, but Germany invading our allies didn't help either.

The people who thought of that are probably 6 feet under by now

Whats the point

Like that's stopped people from asking for apologies before.

Thank you.

Do you even understand what that symbol is?

>whats the point of history preservation and recall.

Also its good to know that ie siemens produced zycklon b. Even if people who invented it are 6 feet under

It was a good luck symbol / charm, you fucking nigger. Drop that flag.

kek

The symbol of the original civilisation.

It's also the symbol of the rising and falling of the sun as well as the cycle of time, each spoke representing a season.

Thats nazi Swastika 卐
The asian "good charm" one you probably think of is facing other direction 卍

>uses a Nazi flag
>has no fucking clue about the history of the swaktika

They are already apologizing by hiring only niggers into their manufacturing plants. Coca cola has been jewed beyond recognition.