> Muslims are degen-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w66W_74RjdY
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's right

erate

But marrying your cousins, tortuting people, child marriages and raping little boys doesn't count ?

stop fucking little boys then fucking hypocrite

Muslims are right about some things but not everything.

He's absolutely right. Fags and feminism destroyed Western civilization. Civic nationalist cucks will deny this.

not wrong. sadly that's the only thing mudslimes have right.

no one said they are degenerates because they apply every Sup Forums principles, it's just that they are Muslims

I see Israel's propaganda is working.

Wtf I hate Muslims now

LOL

Arabs are currently barbaric and shit because of Jewish meddling and destabilisation of these nations.
Libya, Syria, etc, were all leagues ahead of where they are now prior to the coups.

Hes correct

do you even know who saladin is, dumb burger?
dude was fucking based

mudslimes are animals, they need laws like covering women up because like animals they have no self control. so yeah in a nation of animals you could weaken them by tempting them via their baser instincts

not at all they fuck little boys you shill

> Fucking children and goats isn't degen--

Not even Arabs knew who Saladin was until their colonial masters praised him as a worthy opponent during the Crusades. You need to go back to Algeria.

>Saladin
>Based
pick one

>believing this meme

Pedophilia in the Middle East is essentially a non-issue, whereas even the highest echelons of Christian churches in the Vatican has pedophiles in its ranks

These threads really suck just so you know.

>I'm typing a topic for my thr-

What is
>only in Afghanistan

JIDF/Antifa shill detected

Pedophilia is world wide stop say they dont but the enemy does ... everyone is fucking kids

This is true. Homosexual falls under adultery.

>stop fucking little boys
said the christian

shut the fuck up mohamed

Google "Bachi Bazis" and then come back to me about how based mudslimes are

You ever think that if Muslims didn't cover their women head to toe they wouldn't be such degenerates? When the men are never allowed to see the female form they lust for it even more and end up having (((sexual emergencies))), raping anything in sight. Nudism would unironically be the end-all for Islam. Counter sandniggers with naked women. Airdrop them playboy magazines. Have them wank it out or get used to seeing naked chicks so they're less rapey. It obviously would take some time and probably would make things worse currently, but maybe the next generation of muslims (hurt typing that) wouldn't ejaculate upon viewing an ankle.

said the christian
iam not christian

HAHA bro. Thanks replying to my thread!! But if you recognized my trip you'd know my wife is a former modle with double D's and a smocking hot body. I have to choose which sports car to drive each day, my house is worth more than you'll make in a lifetime. I'm hung like a horse and when I cum it's like a dolphin exploding its blowhole.

The best part is I didn't need a tinder to get my dick wet like you nerds. Not that any of you nerds could get any sex regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=w66W_74RjdY

im a shill because im against child molestation

I almost don't believe in any organized religion. As it stands, I think Islam is the most decentralized / devoid of any cult features... although it' quickly moving away from that with entities like IS, etc

>>only in Afghanistan

if you were against molestation of children, you'd be protesting against the Vatican right now where pedophilia is unfortunately well documented

straw-man

iam not even atheist why does someones faith matter to you so much

Opposed to our nations with fag parades and people calling woman that dress like prostitutes emancipated? Or mentally ill people cutting their dicks off pretending to be woman and allowing woman to kill unborn children in their wombs? We sure are above muslims in that regard right you larping faggot?

some paki told me that even the one of the most radicalist islamic group (taliban) looks like progressivist hippies in afghanistan cuz slavery which islam forbids to some extent is still very common among the pashtuns. Rich families still buy young boys from poor families to be their slave. Taliban tries to eradicate that tradition

never said we were perfect, and fags make up a tiny percent of the population, and the degenerae parades they hold are in heavily gay cities and not the norm, muslims who lose control of themselves around exposed ankles is almost the definition of a muslim
but if you want to try and cherry pick degenerate customs i bet the mudslime side is the losing one

I think the point is that degeneracy is rampant in literal war-zones.

If I had to choose between an ultra-liberal society and an Islamic one, the second gets my choice.

Neither are good, but at least I won't have to deal with any annoying commies or LGBTQUERTY millenials.

Your own soldiers were complaining about that, dumbass. They were advised to ignore young boy raping, because "it's in Iraqis culture"

>he actually thinks they don't do these things

>raping anything in sight
Not true, Muslim countries have the lowest rape rates because of death penalty as a punishment
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Explain india

Pic is you

incorrect, they have the 'lowest rate' because their religion treats rape as a marriage proposal

If you get caught raping someone you are put to death immidietly. Also theft rates are the lowest in Muslim countries too because of strict Sharia law on cutting off the hands.

t.Pakifag who lived in Saudi

They're nationalistic too. Just not for the nation they are currently in. That's where the problem lies, you twit.

>everything that doesn't wear a burka is nudity

Btw, muslims are incestual pedophiles.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
Even K*rds don't know him, kek.

>mass rapist, torturer, slaver, won most of his battles by zerg-rushing numerically inferior opponents.
>Based
I'm gonna cut pieces off your mom and feed them to you Yasser

well of course you should stay loyal to your country and not become a traitor

Fuck off retard. Muslims are most degenerate and backward subhumans. Look at their shit tier nations. Also remember what happened in UK with child sex scandal and cologne? Surely OP you will move to Pakistan right?