Realistically, how long does Europe have before it's completely unfixable?

Realistically, how long does Europe have before it's completely unfixable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
youtube.com/watch?v=JJA_3U9dfgs
youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijd01xRPQLg
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ijd01xRPQLg
hooktube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501025100698.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494700189261.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 years

What makes you say that?

>he thinks Europe is fixable

The last crusades didn't happen until the muslims outnumbered the christians 10 to 1 in Spain. As long as there is one christian still alive it is always fixable

implying a lot there lad

Europe died a hundred years ago. You people have been fucked for a long time.

dunno
just overdose on whitepills in the mean time so you don't an hero/get too depressed

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
ENGLAND LIVES AND MARCHES ON!

I'd never kill myself. I'd just emigrate to Russia or Poland if it gets THAT bad.

gut feeling

negative 72 years

probably true

If worst come to worst. Im moveing to russia. My whole life atm is revolving about making this happen if neccessert. This basicly means get rich or die.

From the collapse will rise a new empire.

Same. Would like a plot of land somewhere isolated in Russia/Ukraine/etc.
I'm ethnically Russian in part, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Longer than the US.

Forget the Huns invading and only being stopped in the Catalaun fields
Forget the 30 years war that killed half of middle europe
Forget the 7-years war, the Napoleonic wars etc.
no a time of peace in which we got a load of migrants who dont work, are rock stupid, and frankly not that tough, is all it takes for you guys to call it quits, that shit Happening today Looks bad, but is small potatoes compared to what europe endured before

if you deem Europe "unfixable" allready, you really are Special snowflakes, or pussies

This is Europe being fucked from within rather than by external powers like the Mongol Empire.

considering you let the jews in the back door generations ago, I'm afraid you're right fuckered m8

if you only look at the material aspect of it it might not look bad
but that's where you are mistaken

our crisis is much much worse, it's spiritual and cultural, the kind of crisis a people don't survive
years and years of domestication, indoctrination and exposure to rampant nihilism made most of ours accept to give up our own existence

1945 was the expiration date of Europe, we warned them but they didn't listen

-60 years

fucking pussy, tell me what happened with the jews after they fucked Germany in 4 years of civil war.
You guys are just sitting in your Basement all day and wimpering because of completely overblown Media stories, while overlooking that the pendulum is Swinging from left to right as we speak.
People needed a kick in the ass to get back to their tribal thinking, here it is

You guys either use this opportunity to do something for Europe, or you can sit in front of your Computers and bitch
nobody Needs a defeatist cuck

Im not a farmer, but land is allways nice. Just need to be decently closed to big city from where I can conduct my business.

Projecting a bit there, Hans.

Suppose I could get involved in their mining/oil industry.

Defeatism in the ranks? I smell (((them)))

well, give up then, let them have London.
or Manchester, cant help someone who isnt interested in Fixing his shit and only bitches about other People taking his cake

>10 years ago

FTFY

video made me really feel

here have another one
youtube.com/watch?v=JJA_3U9dfgs

How ever long it takes for them to become the majority military age males in the country.

Non whites I mean.

We're still about 30 years behind the US in terms of demographics, there's still time.

50 to 60 years would be my guess. You guys better find that Hitler mk.II soon.

underrated

i made it, so thanks brother. of course i've seen everything of degrelle :)

youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU
This has a slow build up but is my favorite propaganda piece. Slight bias though because it's about the Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Flemish and of course German SS, but fucking badass nonetheless.

it's too late

those useless syrian faggots are already breeding in germany

ww3 soon

Western europe - england, france, belgium,sweden, norway, portugal, netherlands, greece, italy and germany probably 10-20 years

Yea run to russia, expecting a white paradise.
Run is not an option, only if it was just to do a brief re-organization, like in northern iberia reconquista times.

Running away from our problems is what got us here in the first place, stay and fight for your country you coward

Nothing is ever unfixable. Just look at Zimbabwe. Their way of life dramatically changed when it was Rhodesia, but then they rebelled when the country no longer resembled a shithole and now it's a shithole again. Fixed.
One purge solves all.

This vid gets me every time

15 years. It's when the indigenous people will be almost completely overrun by arabs.

It's time, anglobro. Release the fume-breathing beast.

Forgot pic.

unfortunatley i cannot watch this
you wouldn't believe how much youtube videos are unavailable in Austria

-10 years

Just use hooktube.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ijd01xRPQLg
Have an extra while we're at it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

That sucks, I would have assumed it would be more open over there than it is here due to our thought police cracking down on ''right wing extremism''

then you're missing out on some great shit
u should visit /wsg/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501025100698.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494700189261.webm

You definitely have more time than the United States, that I can tell you. I see Europe getting out of this mess than I do my own country, sadly...

I like the nazi stuff but I feel like it doesn't have as much as a wider reach to normies than vid related, it's a simple message we can all get behind as Europeans

"normies" won't care about nazi imagery once they're fearing for their families, it's kind of inevitable.

You're right hue bro but I'd rather have that outcome avoided by winning people over to the right and having them vote for laws that preserve the population rather than a race war were many of us will die

Europe is already unfixable.

hyper-balkanization and war awaits europe unless there is a coordinated coup in german, british and french militaries that will take out the globalist cucks and expel all muslims and other non-native people. it's impossible to resolve these problems peacefully. even if you vote right wing governments into power you still have the problem of millions and millions of muslims in your countries. how the fuck are you gonna deal with that expect in a violent way? either expulsion or extermination.

You're on the right track, angloman. Preventive actions are always the first step we should take. Better safe than sorry.

The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Britain and France have about 30 years left if you don't consider an extremely violent revolutionary alternative.
The rest of Western Europe have quite a bit more - Norway, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland and Ireland will likely still have a chance around the end of the century if they don't liberalise their immigration policies.
Eastern Europe will still be around at the end of the century.

I predict some West European countries will fall, that Eastern Europe will become the new heart of Europe and Western Civilization and that some West European countries will save themselves and associate themselves with the new East European block. I think the remaining countries will get their shit together and actually restrict immigration and decadence. In other words I believe Europe won't die yet; we will get one last stand.

With that said we should fight to keep as much of Europe as possible - hopefully even London and Paris will one day be reconquered! Get yourself sorted out - exercise, read, study, get a job and start a family! For now the battleground is in your own country.

But how do we fight?

See >Get yourself sorted out - exercise, read, study, get a job and start a family! For now the battleground is in your own country.
If you don't your country to become Brazil, do this, and get everyone around you doing this.

God, it kind of baffles me that there is precisely 0 propaganda material on Brazil and multiculturalism.

Five years, ten tops.

It died in 1945, the us died 20 years after that

Making propaganda on top of a shithole is retarded and the kikery don't want it.

Thanks user. Stay safe in that pit. We can only hope for a war in the near future.

I mean propaganda made by us, to show the effects of multiculturalism.

Realistically, i predict a breakdown of ze world economy within the next 2 years.
Realistically, if we fight and stand our ground, none of these filthy shitskins will have a chance of surviving without any more gibs.
Brace yourselves, winter is coming.

Same answer. Rampant crime and corruption make a bad case for muh multiculi propaganda bullcrap.

>Rampant crime and corruption make a bad case for muh multiculi propaganda bullcrap.

Precisely, user, that's the point I'm trying to make. Multiculturalism isn't a good thing and people need to realize this.

Europe as an entity does not exist.

2 years, after that only fire and magnets can fix it.

except*

but the coup won't happen because all of those faggots are freemasons, and freemasons made the eu possible (same with yugoslavia, all the top people involved were masons, even the king, it's not a secret history or anything).

Right. I was just making a statement about your rhetoric question about no Brazil propaganda being made.

Europe is already lost.
Ask any young European if they would fight to defend their country... 95% will reply "fuck no".

If things get bad enough to warrant a warr, I'll sell everything and move to Argentina.

Guard borders, faggits.

Sweden - 4 or 7 years if no change occurs and current trends continues
Germany - 5-15 years if no change occurs and current trends continues
Italy - 20-25 years if no change occurs and current trends continues
France - 5-15 years if no change occurs and current trends continues
Netherlands - 6-9 years if no change occurs and current trends continues
Belgium - Might be lost already I'm not sure

in all those example the people of Europe retained their culture, identity, and overall race.

now Europe is a place where things like culture , heritage, and identity are racist. the cult of slef hate known as Liberlaism has taken over your government, media, and minds. You import millions, and millions of niggers who outpopulate you will inherit the future of europe, they will not leave and no one is trying to force them out or keep them out. as the white population drops and nigger population skyrockets, they will outpopulate you in your own country. your churches will be burned and rebuilt as mosque, your women will be raped and race mix, and in the end there will be no such thing as German, French, or English. It will all be the same, same niggers everywhere, and same idiots too. Its over Hans and its all your fault :^)

The west will have one grand chance in the great ''civil war'' that is to come.

But that will be really all or nothing. But we will be at the mercy of the slavs who might help us.

Know anything about time travel?

>they said in 1970

What can we do to fight it? Make a family and watch your children either become tolerant faggots or raped and killed?

It seems there is no other way around it but a massive uprising

who?

it already is unfixable and so is the world. everything sucks. either kill yourself or come up with some sjw thing to pander with to protect yourself from forcibly being made to suck tranny dick as denying their advances amounts to rape. you get a chip encoded into your skin as visa and credit cards become outdated. you will be tracked in everything you do, say and think. free will and self interest shall ascend to criminal behavior.

The youth in places like Germany are already almost 50% non-white. It's crazy to think that it took us 50 years of mass immigration to reach that point, while in Europe it took like two decades. (((They))) have really perfected their craft

That threshold has been crossed, but the Jew just kept going to see how far they could take it.

We can always come back as long as our blood remains pure.

It'll just be messier