Communism

communism will win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
thenewobjectivity.com/pdf/marx.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=J10jKdPRN9A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)
youtube.com/watch?v=L_sqgrz5IaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope it does because it'll end up destroying our civilization so we can go back to our ancient ways

It has to because of technology. We shouldnt have to work.

When the robots are in the fields & self driving electric cars are abundant... communists will win, no longer have a need for human workers - no money for food = revolution. I am a Nationalist

How's Venezuela doing?

Care to elaborate? So far it's never won.

t.
what is shitpost for 400

t. OP

I love that you posted the original pic where the soldier on the bottom right is wearing two watches, implying of course that he was looting corpses, which he most likely was.

Soviet propaganda later airbrushed the original.

Current communist countries: China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, and Vietnam. Yeah you guys are really taking over aren't ya

Elaborate on why that is. China and Cuba are both becoming more capitalist, North Korea is a shithole always on the brink of starvation, Vietnam has already become quite capitalist, and Venezuela is on the verge of civil war.

gommunins lost every time. it will lose in future again!

>communists will win, no longer have a need for human workers
There's always fascism or distributism, assuming the automation meme is real.

>1 post by this id

S A G E
A
G
E

>communism will win

>posted from my iPhone

>*sips Starbucks latte

>mfw I see a capitalist

what is bait for 100

...a helicopter ride?

kek

лoш ти e бaитoв бopиc

Automation will make Communism even more of a meme than it already is.

Fuck communism.
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

Hey look a country that was shit before and during its communist rule.

>completely destroyed city
>shit cars on the road
>Communist flag

everything checks out actually

Distributism will win.

yes

thenewobjectivity.com/pdf/marx.pdf

Hello el rato

Why is santa wearing a suit?

sooooooo what's happening in Venezuela?

Communism = death by niggers.

They West would become one giant favela.

REV UP THOSE CHOPPERS

>mass automation happens
>the people rebel and institute a communist society
>automation now allows 1 man to do the work of 100
>individuals start taking advantage of this to own their own factories and land
>some people get upset, but the individuals point out that they are simply following communism, since they (the workers) are the ones who are owning the means of production, and they are not hiring anybody nor exploiting their work
>soon these individuals start cooperating with each other, forming voluntary governments and organizations
>they cooperate to cut off the other commies from resources, while building robotic Privatized Death Squads to mow down anyone who tries to fight them
>the people would fight this, but technically they are still just obeying communism as Marx intended

Capital employs machinery, rather, only to the extent that it enables the worker to work a larger part of his time for capital, to relate to a larger part of his time as time which does not belong to him, to work longer for another. Through this process, the amount of labour necessary for the production of a given object is indeed reduced to a minimum, but only in order to realize a maximum of labour in the maximum number of such objects. The first aspect is important, because capital here -- quite unintentionally -- reduces human labour, expenditure of energy, to a minimum. This will redound to the benefit of emancipated labour, and is the condition of its emancipation

>communism
>win

Pick one faggot, communism in theory means everyone is a fucking loser equally. Of course, it's never been able to even accomplish that.

New BadMouse video comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=J10jKdPRN9A

>means everyone is a fucking loser equally
I think you are confused. In capitalism, if you aren't a capitalist YOU are a LOSER. In communism, everyone controls the means of production so EVERYONE wins. There is literally nothing wrong with the working class pursuing the interests.

Also
>Losers
Kek

Butthurt Communist detected.

Butthurt Capitalist detected.

We all know who won cold war.
Also lets thank based Franco from purging reds who wanted to impose communism on Spain, killed priests and wanted to forbid religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Spain)

youtube.com/watch?v=L_sqgrz5IaM

>In communism, everyone controls the means of production
False, the WORKERS own the means of production. That means that if I, a worker, can use myself (aided by automation) to run a whole factory (or multiple factories, thanks to automation) and I can own these factories and all that they produce, because I am, after all, a worker.

Oh cool so that means since the means of production are publicly owned workers can come in and start working. Goods to be freely distributed to society.

>Comrade Borris
>this is Sup Forums command
>July 15 Twenty Sixteen in the Year of our Lord
>We have created Communism/Solicalism thread number 1135 at 17:48 hours
>Existence seems futile
>must persist

>workers can come in and start working
Except they can't, because there is no work for them to do, because I, the worker who runs and manages the robots, and thus the one who rightfully owns and reaps the rewards of the automated factories, have no positions left for them to work in. The goods will not be freely distributed to society, they will be distributed to me, the worker, who has the right to the full value of my labor.

>because I, the worker who runs and manages the robots
I doubt you can do everything nor are specialized in all the different jobs

>one who rightfully owns and reaps the rewards of the automated factories
Don't be surprised when products like food and healthcare don't get distributed back to you. If one person can fully work a factory then we are at post-scarcity.

you mean like how it won in the 20th century?

Reminder to all communists, if communism really happens, they will be the first ones to die.

>I doubt you can do everything
I can manage the robots, they will handle everything else.

>Don't be surprised when products like food and healthcare don't get distributed back to you
I won't need them, I'll either be making my own food and healthcare or I'll be trading with like-minded individuals for it.

I will shoot at you if you try to implement it in my country

Rightists are weak. Leftists are organized and effective.

What an alpha, unlike coward Hitler.

Cultural revolution will kill your connection to the history and your culture.

It IS hypocritical to live in a capitalist society and not be working in a coop, commune, or as a self-employed person.

I don't think so, Boris.

SLIDE

THREAD

Guess you didn't read the Communist Manfiesto.

>[COLLAPSE]

jej

And yet for some reason we still live in a capitalist country and capitalism blows communism the fuck out of the water
MARX WAS A LAZY NEET FAGGOT JUST LIKE YOU
cry more

communism dies in darkness

>Number of times communism has succeeded
>Number of times capitalism has succeeded

Communism has been tried in excess of 20 times and it has never been successful.

Fascism, on the other hand, has worked every time it's been tried. Even in Francoist Spain, which was left isolated after WWII, it held out for another 40 years.

Why are you showing an anarcho flag that is more associated with utopian communism?

Marx wasn't a utopian. He was a scientific communist.

Yea, sure. It has a great historical track record.

Saged

Ok
So leave

The problem here is that by working for the capitalist class you are actively upholding capitalism far more than you will ever be able to help tear it down. If you are a worker who is not self-employed or part of a coop or commune, you are in fact, a lumpenprole.

>Communism will win
>no super power is a communist state
>lesser countries that are communist are failing
>idiotic communists claim those failing countries aren't true communism anyways

Communism failed senpai.

No

>posts this form computer that was build under supervision of the Chinese communist party

Communism is just like Feudalism in that sense

China is superpower desu.

Did Che genuinely believe that the Americans would embrace communism?

"The weapons with which the bourgeoisie felled feudalism to the ground are now turned against the bourgeoisie itself.

But not only has the bourgeoisie forged the weapons that bring death to itself; it has also called into existence the men who are to wield those weapons — the modern working class — the proletarians." - Marx & Engels, Communist Manifesto

Marx was a lazy NEET nigger that impregnated his house maid while married and then locked her in the basement. He also used services and took products from people promising to pay them back and yet he never did. He exploited the very working class he pretended to be a advocate for.
Marx was the first leftist entitled nigger and so are you for following him.

>China allows private property
I think you should read up on what communism is comrade.

A capitalist superpower sadly

>modern china
>communist
Where are all the cries for "ITS NOT REEEEEEEAL COMMUNISM"?

>this amount of logic is common on Sup Forums
>both are dead ideologies
>mentions spain (one of the few times the ideology hasn't been toxicly agressive, because they fought themselves)
>does not mention how long the USSR lasted (almost 70 years)

wew leave it to book burning nazis to trust another dictatorship despite them failing every time they have been tried

>commies want to end this

Cucks.

Egalitarianism should only extend to your nation and race. Fuck the 3rd-world. Let's exploit the shit out of them. More gibs for white workers.