SPQR

Glory to Rome, her child civilizations, her language, her customs, and her conquests. Death to the Nazarene and his slave morality. Death to Christianity! From the depths of my soul, I condemn the most cucked religion ever created on this side of the Euphrates!

The old gods of your ancestors are waiting user. Nothing works better in a multicultural society than an imperial cult.

Glory to Emperor Trump, a man who cared so little for Christianity that all his children married Jews.

INVICTUS AMERICAE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-kbTNuu1vA
youtu.be/BJ0dZhHccfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Death to Christianity

Top kek, says the LARPer for an empire that doesn't exist anymore.

Did you make that rant up all by yourself or did your rabbi teach it to you while you were sucking his dick?

>worshiping the feet of Iron and Clay instead of the rock that smashed the statue and made a mountain that has filled the whole earth.

Christianity is indeed a cuckold jewish religion and needs to die.
if you dont agree with this you are a bluepilled cuck

YOU'RE ALL BASTARDS OF A WHORE, AMERICANS HAVE NO FATHERLAND, YOUR MOTHER TAKES ALL INTO HER WOMB OF ABOMINATIONS. YOU HAVE NO NATION, YOU HAVE NO PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NO FATHER.

>Death to Christianity!
Reminder most of rome converted willingly

SAYS AN AMERICAN

>implying
when rome was already a mixed shithole, and still not everyone agreed to it, even after constantine proclaimed it the official religion

Rome is Christendom... Rome shall rise again!
Dues Vult!
The time cometh for Pagans to be flayed within inches of their lives, their diabolical temples shall be burnt to the ground and their pained cries of submission shall cleanse the land and serve as a warning to all those who would subvert God's kingdom.
No mercy for peons of Satan!

Oh look a Pagan faggot.

Even Christians are better than you LARPing niggers.

Oh look a leaf being a faggot never seen that before.

> MUH ROME IS CHRISTKEKDOM

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=F-kbTNuu1vA

get cancer

>believing in blood and soil is larping
>believing in a sky wizard and loving niggers as brother cuz they christcucks too is enlightment

You will be fed to rabid dogs, and your bones ground into dust and scattered to the four winds. We will send you back to the bowels of hell from whence you came.
DEATH TO PAGANS - AND ALL DESTROYERS OF CIVILIZATION!!!!

>THIS TRIGGERS THE ROMAN

>who cared so little for christianity that all his children married jews
>lmao but christians are kikes anyways so lets just marry kikes lmao

>fear the christians

>ALL DESTROYERS OF CIVILIZATION

reminder than rome was at his best when pagan

and feel as christian

hmmm

Weird how a cuckold pussy religion managed to survive against all comers for 2000 years.

>look a leaf being a faggo
(((evangelicals))). They too shall be dealt with alongside all other heretics.

I'm not even a christcuck.

I just don't like pagans shitting up this board.

>shitting up this board.

instead you are fine with christcucks shitting up europe for 2k+ years

Your God doesn't exist anymore user. Look around you. The only thing Christian scripture is used for these days is to let in more refugees.

Catholics are not Christian.

yes, that belief always appealed to the poor and weak.(the majority)
basically the most ancient form of jewish communism.

also reminder that most of the niggers coming in europe are christians.
would you welcome them, as your brothers ?

Our compassion was almost our undoing.
The last cheek has been turned.
Now the fire rises.

What the hell are they then?

they believe in preserving rome

Christkikes do not care about blood.

Faggot.

I don't know... but something different. If you meet a Catholic, just ask them to justify long robes, priestly repentance of sin, the Pope, archbishops, monks, nuns, cathedrals, weird powder flasks, veneration of Mary, perpetual virginity of Mary, baby baptism, sprinkling baptism, veneration of Saints, etc.

They won't have an answer for you because there is no answer.

>Pagan Europe
>Men are fags
>Women are sluts
>Jews live great lives

>Christian Europe
>No fags, men fight Muslims.
>Women aren't sluts
>Jews are persecuted

>Post Christian Europe
>Men are fags
>Women are sluts
>Jews live great Iives

Pick one.

THIS!!!

The bible says man has dominion over the beasts, why would he not smite a oriental, negro and Hispanic? They're a species that's grown out of control, in Canada wolf numbers got too high so we shot them

>women are sluts during paganism
based on what ?

>Christian Europe
you mean fighitng for the (((holy land))) while iberia is being occupied by muslims ?

christianity does not care about european tradition, or europa being white.

they'd be fine with a horde of niggers, as long as they are christcucks

There is nothing wrong with having niggers in your farm

>atheists are against this

>why would he not smite a oriental, negro and Hispanic?
The bible never calls those groups beasts. The bible makes barely any mention of the different races of human at all, in fact it's quite egalitarian.

christian niggers are your equal.
you dont have excuses for your daughter dating and mixing with a fellow christian

Slavery? Jesus never condemned slavery.

>tries to attack Christians by posting the pope
Nice try

Also Christianity is much larger than pagacuckism

Reminder christianity destroyed the roman empire.

>pagacuckism
>muh numbers means im rite

you sound like a 12 year old, get off the internet

atheists are the ones letting in sandniggers

Pagan Europe

110% false

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

It takes about a beast of the field who will multiply against thee and make your land desolate. This happened in Rhodesia and South Africa.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate

Wild beasts who will rob your children, destroy your cattle, make you few in number, and make your high ways desolate. This is happening in America and Europe and has happened in Africa.

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

This is a beast that wears clothes, this is a beast why cries mightily unto God, his way is evil and he has violence in his hands.

Look at the facts, the negro has no empathy, no emotion he's a wild animal he just kills and rapes that's his instincts he's a wild animal. The oriental too they're the closest species to humans but unlike humans they have no emotion, no soul they get compared to ants a lot and it's because they're below humans, they can just imitate us well.
The Hispanic is mixed with the injun, who's not a human he never civilised since. Six thousand years ago man could build civilisation, the injuns couldn't

And you're destroying Europe

Christianity IS European tradition.

>Not denying that men were fags and Jews lived great lives.

God calls niggers beasts.

Nigger Christians aren't based, they're better than normal niggers, but they'll never be equal to a white person.

No thy aren't they're a beast of the field. Laying with th beast is a sin and the beast and the human have to be put to death.
Exactly, he said not one jot of the law will be abolished until heaven and earth pass slavery is still allowed according to the bible
It's my God given right to own a slave

How retarded are you?

There were a lot of councils to dictate all of the church, read a book.

>Death to the Nazarene and his slave morality
Bump

oh really?

how about the humanitarian groups literally breeding them and bringing them in europe?

after

Yeah and most these councils taught false doctrine, and if you promoted biblical literalism and not man made doctrine you got killed.

>Sola scriptura

Oh, so you're one of those retards.

>seriuosly using a biased interpretaition of a book as proof
kek

there is not diffrence between a european born christian and a nigger converted.
thats christianity to you, your blood and ancestor mean shit.

you are just deluding yourselves

>falling for the Christianity caused the Roman empire to fall meme

How fucking retarded are you?

YOOOO HOL' UP
>floods Italia to collect welfare
SO U BE SAYIN LIKE
>invades Rome as "refugees"
WE WUZ
>drinks cum
>invents the mud hit
JARLZ
>stabs a man 23 times in self defense
'N SHIT?
>spits on 1000 years of his ancestors who conquered the whole planet effortlessly for 'being too weak'

>I have no argument against this so I'm just going to say it's a biased interpretation

If I wrote down shit that's obviously about Jews, but I didn't state that it's about Jews, then it wouldn't be about Jews.

That's your fucking logic.

The empire was falling apart even before embracing Christianity and it was mostly the east that became Christian.

And remember, the fall of Rome was necessary for the creation of the Christian kingdoms.

>Women are sluts

I'm not sure about Northern Europe, classical writers seem to describe them as being a bit loose about sex but who knows, but monogamy was a Greco-Roman institution that Christianity adopted, the Jews were polygamous.

Islam didn't exist in pre-Christian times so what does that actually mean? Pagans fought off the Persians.

>Jews are persecuted

Jewish-gentile competition was already a fact of life in the more multicultural pagan cities like Alexandria. And Jews are cool anyway ;)

But to answer others, Rome was Christian for a longer time than it was pagan so you know, to each his own.

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
I just told you that a nigger is a beast of the field, yes there's a difference, I'm made in Gods image a nigger isn't he's an animal. It doesn't matter to God if you kill a nigger it's like killing an ant if it benefits us then we should do it, God gave us dominion over all the beasts

>adding to the word of God with man-made doctrines
Oh, you're one of those retards.

Those are some pretty weak doctrines to support the idea that Africans are animals. Wild beasts that rob your children, destroy your cattle and make you few in number... I can think of many predatory animals that kill your children, your cattle and your people... like wolves, lions, hyenas, tigers, leopards, etc. There are many documented examples of animals taking babies and running away. That's how leopards operate in India. In Exodus 23:29, he's not even referring to Sub-Saharan Africa, but the lands around Turkey.

>Jonah 3:7-8
The Bible calls many different people beasts. For example, he calls homosexuals/sodomites beasts and calls for their killing. I don't think there's any evidence in the Bible that God considers Africans beasts. In fact, when Moses marries an Ethiopian woman, God says that his peers should not mock him.

>the triumph of a crucified kike over European tradition
>centuries later
>"Christianity IS European tradition LMAO"

Basically meant that instead of fucking each other in the ass on a daily basis. Men were usually fighting Muslims, oh wait Pagans say that those Christians that fought in the Crusades and in the Reconquista are faggots for defending Europe.

>And Jews are cool anyway

Dammit I responsded to bait

the bible doesnt state anywhere:
nigger = beast of the field
when the bible was written im not even sure anyone ventured far south of northern africa to meet proper niggers.

you just trying to justify your raceless religion based on YOUR interpretation.

you even have authorities that are niggers

SPOILERS

The Great Summer Army loses during the next season of Vikings.

Do wolves or lions have hands?
Will a wolf grow in number and make your high ways desolate?
Help I'm a wolf look st my hands now let me burn down your farm and kidnap your children and kill everyone
That's what happened in South Africa after the animal called Mandela took over

>you even have authorities that are niggers
so do you

The beast of the field has hands, what animal has hands? Monkeys
Monkeys won't make our high ways desolate and grow in number and cry unto God and wear sack cloth clothes

were is stated that varg represents any pagan?

theres no clergy or authority in paganism

you sund like a retard

It was one of the primary causes. Read Gibbon's The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, then come back.

Until then, fuck off, you uneducated fuck.

Orthodox (small-o) Christianity isn't racist. Use secular reasons to justify your racism, not a religion that is ultimately above race when it comes to salvation.

Look at a map of the spread of Christianity in the Roman empire. Both east and west were largely Christian by the time of Constantine

Your faggot emperor realized that Rome was falling, and he blamed it on Christians.

This was before Christianity was legal.

>gibbons

>romans killing jesus
being this redpilled

A map would show where Christian communities existed, Christianity was actually still a minority religion overall most likely (look at Rodney Stark's estimates for example) during Constantine's reign. I don't exactly remember but he estimated something like a potential 10% overall?

so why your priests and christian brothers say otherwise?

does the sunday mass preach hate on niggers?

no, it never did and never will.

its only
believer or non-believer.
race is not part on the equation

Because they want as many converts as possible, if they could get cats to convert (make the church more money) they would.

rejecting church's authority means being a heretic, you know that right ?

aka
being burnt at the stake

In Jonah 3:7, it's quite clear that it's referring to the camels and horses, that are to be covered and adorned just like the king, which is what Jonah 3 is about -- how God lifts his curse on them. Is this all you have to support that belief? What about when Moses marries an Ethiopian, and God says not to rebuke him for it? Ethiopians are pitch black.

Anyway, Jonah isn't even referring to an area even remotely close to sub-Saharan Africa. Nineveh is in Iraq or something.

I don't care about the false doctrine of the man made church, I believe in Gods word. The main churches all reject the truth in the bible

I hope Canada turns into a caliphate.

Christianity became the official state religion of Rome around about 380AD in a number of decrees made by Emperor Theodosius where the practice of all pagan religions were banned on pain of death.

On the timeline of this video, that would happen at about 18 seconds.
youtu.be/BJ0dZhHccfU
It's quite obvious that Christianity was spread by the swords of the Roman state more than anything else.

Species aren't just a different skin colour, some Japanese have the same skin tone as a human but their skull is different, their skeletal structure is different. This is common sense, did you come in from Reddit? Besides God separated all the humans, this happens in Genesis the very first chapter he intended for us to live separately

They wouldn't have made Christianity the state religion if it was only at 10% of the population. Use some common sense

st. peter founded the first church right after jeebus' death right ?
good luck separating christianity from the church or the will of the church

It doesn't matter, that same old church isnt the same church it's gene infiltrated by Satan.
Do you think the Germany of 100 years ago is the Germany of today?

Those digits.

You're a fucking Jew.

The Roman Empire was too big for one man to handle. Christianity kept the Roman Empire alive longer than it should have.

I never said that species aren't only skin color. Of course it's more than skin color. Of course God separated all the humans, and it's God's will that the different nations of the world shall keep existing until the end days, because according to Revelation, the different nations of the earth were assembled by God.

In that sense, the Bible is anti-globalist. But the Bible is not against immigration, although God puts up some very strict rules for immigration. You can only immigrate if you turn to the culture of your new tribe, if you start using their language and consider yourself a part of that tribe, and you should accept the religion of that land, and you need to follow the LAWS of your new country. This gets rid of ALL illegal immigration straight away, which is around 90% of all immigrants both in Europe and America. And the remaining 10% are very rarely turning to their new country's culture and religion.

When the Bible mentions ECONOMIC migration, it's always in a negative sense. When the tribe of Israel leaves for Egypt for economic reasons, they quickly turn from God when they live in Egypt. So God doesn't want people to just migrate for economic reasons, which gets rid of about 95% of all immigrants in Europe and America.

BUT, the Bible doesn't forbid immigration or interracial marriage, but if interracial marriage and mass-immigration is being sanctioned and encouraged by the government on a large scale, then it is nation-wrecking and thus against God's plan.

But I don't think we should twist doctrine to pretend that God considers niggers animals. That's just not a biblical doctrine.

Nice try schlomo

Was expecting a glorious Rome thread, was disappointed..fuck off OP, you got my hopes up

And another thing, the Bible teaches that if we fall away from God like we do in the wicked ungodly West, we will start working for strangers, and strangers will eat our food and take our money. That's the curse that the West is under, for rejecting God strangers are invading our lands and eating the fruits of OUR labor.

To all coalburners of the soul.