Penis jewing

What's your opinion on penis jewing?
Did the Jews get you? Is your penis JEWED?

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and I'm a fucking white protestant.

yes, and im glad about it, too. uncircumcised dicks are fucking gross.

nope, uncut juicy BWC here

feels awesome m8

Cutfag here. Where do I join the global Jewish overlords?

In the bible it says that even gentile slaves that are owned by jews must be circumcised. I guess that's why they push it in the US.

Yes but I had mine done recently for medical reasons, I'm 17, had tight foreskin that couldn't fit around my gargantuan shaft. Does that still count?

nope. uncut and loving it. it's great to go out for an entire day working, build up a sweat, get some smegma going, and then force my gf down on it

stop sucking dick desu

yes i was mutilated at birth by the fake jew kikes and their satanic flesh cutting ritual. i've been using olive oil rubs with various high terpene essential oils to restore nerve endings with some success

Having your first experience in life being literal sexual torture - genital mutilation, starts you on the road of being an easily controlled drone

did it last year, feels good

>tfw absolutely terrible botched circumcision
>not even Jewish

If you're cut and want to be uncut they make kits to stretch you a new foreskin
Takes a while but it's guaranteed

At least this once being born in a third world country has its perks.

ban it

MUH ELEPHANT TRUNK
REEEEE I HATE GOD

That picture makes me nauseous. Luckily this isn't a thing in the UK...yet.

I got Jewed alright. The Jewish doctors told my parents to get me cut because of my phimosis and my dad didn't know anything because his parents had him cut (because Jewish doctors tricked his parents).

We're not even Jewish.

circumcision.org/brain.htm

anyone who studies basic psychology will learn that events like this imprint into our unconscious and are never unlearned

same, im only half circumcised. the dumb kike doctors didnt even get all of the skin, how could troglodyte jew rats even be this stupid

>tfw uncut ameriburger
Feels Goyish

All you goys complaining about circumcision should be pleased that you won't get yo dick cut of when ur 20 yrs old because of Phimosis,

idk you tell me

>he thinks you can get smegma in a single day.

baahahaha mad cut fag detected

Medical problem caused the islamization of my dick :( Although, having sex is pretty great (was virgin before cutting the skin, so i don't know the uncut feelz)

What was your medical problem? I may of had the same.

enjoy your smegma you insecure eurofag

yeah i was jewed, and now i can barely feel anything. i feel nothing during blow jobs or with condoms.

Well I haven't studied basic psychology

We wash our dicks.

>He likes having a dog dick

That's totally different from cutting up infants.

The Jew tried to Jew me out of my foreskin but didn't do it right so it grew back. I've been resisting the Jew since I was born.

Get on my level fags.

>those gnawed down nails
>fatso hands
>terrible looking trousers
>mutilated dick

yep, amerishart virgin basement dweller detected! must suck not being a european

t. Fikret iz Novog Pazara

Obligatory infographic

oh look a 14 year old throwing out the jew word like he's edgy.

he man why are you trying to divide people based on silly things like this? are you a troll or just a fucking insecure faggot who thinks he's edgy. you're not edgy you're pathetic.

Goys should be supporting this organization.

Nice gets Yeshel Schmuel

>t.kike defence force

How often do you come across dicks you fucking faggot?

Getting mine done this summer, bloody phimosis.

Are you happy with the result? I'm worried I'll regret getting it done.

FYI steroid creams were ineffective for me :(

>goys pay you to cut off their foreskin
>goys pay you to grow the foreskin back
Brilliant!

>born in England
>move to New England at age 7
>sad about leaving
>dad takes me to the toy store
>get a Gameboy, Hot Wheels, Lego, etc.
>best day ever
>week later dad takes me back to the same store
>I'm happier than ever but he's kind of quiet
>I can't remember much of what happened later but I remember going to a doctor's office
>sit on a bench in a large operating room, put on a mask with some funny air
>fall asleep after a few minutes
>briefly wake up to see doctors hovering over me with masks and gowns on
>fall asleep again
>wake up, dad is taking me out to the parking lot
>all I can think of is going back home to play my new gameboy
>when I get home I go to the bathroom to pee, penis is all pink-red and really sensitive, stings alot
>gets better after a week or two
I never thought about until I entered middle school but I realized I was circumcised. Within a week of moving to the U.S. I was circumcised. I know the U.S. is an Israeli satellite but I don't know why I had to get cut at 7 years old. Why was I Jewed? Has this happened to anyone else, getting cut years after being born? wtf

HAHAH topkek

>imagine knowing that your parents handed you over to a doctor as he used sharp instruments to mutilate the most sensitive part of your body as you laid and screamed in agony in your small, vulnerable state.

No, I like my foreskin. It's fun. It's by far the most sensitive part of my body. A mere cleaning of my glans is an extremely pleasurable feeling. Masturbation is fun and easy and I need no lube. Also I don't look like a fucking kike.

>bloody phimosis.
Mate, don't fall for it. Physical stretching WILL fix it. Just leave it alone for a while if there's any cuts (I speak from experience), and then set about gradually widening the opening. I didn't use actual tools, but I'm sure they would be even better.

What fucking infuriates me is how there are people who deny these objective, undeniable, unchallenged facts. People just say "hurr he doesn't feel it hurr he won't remember it ahuhuhuhua." There are """"""""""studies"""""""""" that claim bullshit things like that removing half the penis skin and a shit ton of nerves has no effect on anything and is totally ethical and moral. Even the fucking ancients knew what foreskin was. Literal basic anatomy and physiology also ties form and function, so you literally can't alter form without altering function somehow.

you goddamn right. love the jews more than niggers, spics, muzzies so fuck you sperm burper.

Yes, and my penis doesn't look like an anteater. Much lower chance of penile cancer and STDs also.

Grade A Kikery right there

Ask your pathetic cuck shabash goy of a "father".

Yeah I really should have done more to stop it back when I was 0.

Get as little as possible cut if you really have to do it. Most women prefer uncircumcised.

I don't know why you guys are against this, pic related is my son getting circumcised by Dr. Bernstein, he told me its very good for a child to do this, because its less likely he will get infection.

Phymosis (i think that's how its spelled)...i couldn't pull my skin over the glans without extreme pain, because it was too tight. Doctorfag's only solution was to cut it, so i had no other option. I was depressed, but it stopped being a big deal after a while.

poor cut folk cant pee in their foreskin and have it blow up like a balloon.

please start a movement so this godless mutilation stops.

man this doesn't look like a good idea at all.

>Much lower chance of penile cancer and STDs also.

he fell for it

So should female genital mutilation be legalised in western nations to ensure equality?

Heh, I was 6 when they cut me. I woke up immediately after the operation while they were rolling me out of the operating room and I felt all of the pain. I gave the doctors a good look at what it was they did to me because I was shrieking like a pissed off gorilla and swinging at everyone. They needed two doctors to hold me down and they all had looked at me as if I was legitimately possessed by a demon.

UNCIRCUMCISED MASTER RACE

>Much lower chance of penile cancer and STDs
Are you a gullible idiot, or an unscrupulous obstetitrician on the make?

Fully Jewed. Ladies love it.

GRINGOS BTFO

Sorry to fuck up your narrative but the organization Foregen and all the doctors who work with it is adamantly AGAINST circumcision. And what is with this nigger attitude that anything science, medicine, etc. has to be Jewish? White people aren't capable of doing any of that shit right?

obvious troll thread

do they remember it?

/pwned

Except it feels so fucking great when your foreskin is rubbing against the walls of a vagina, I cannot find words to describe the feeling. And it's never to be achieved for you. Ever. How does that feel? Bad, I presume.

I don't know it just seems really awkward to being it up
We talk about many things but not dicks

just follow and share all the blood stained men posts on facebook, the visual assault of bloody diapers and horror stories is jarring and helps wake up the goys

you dont you have been marked as a jewish slave

didn't get jewed, thank God. circumcision is only alright if problems like infection occur during childhood or puberty

I just thought it was a funny premise without doing any research into the joke

I see you take after him in the gumption area.

seen many a ho on chaterbate suck on some foreskin that looked like left over pig intestines. just really nasty looking shit.

I can be circumcized without cutting off my dick, it's called pulling the foreskin back. Sex is not pleasant if I pull it back. It burns like hell. It's almost like humans are supposed to have skin there and that's why they're born with it.

My favorite part about having an unjewed penis is that when I finish I can just squeeze my foreskin shut and collect the cum under the flap. Then I can just walk around and find the most convenient spot to drop it. It's the best!

the board is 18+

exactly, its perfectly normal to have some kike cut up your manhood. It proves you are an ally of Israel, and will forever be friends.

>Except it feels so fucking great when your foreskin is rubbing against the walls of a vagina, I cannot find words to describe the feeling. And it's never to be achieved for you. Ever. How does that feel? Bad, I presume.
Or when she is giving you a blowjob, and she strokes up, pulling the skin over the head, and letting her tongue surge under, playing with the inside of your foreskin and glans

C O P E
O
P
E

>Within a week of moving to the U.S. I was circumcised. I know the U.S. is an Israeli satellite but I don't know why I had to get cut at 7 years old. Why was I Jewed? Has this happened to anyone else, getting cut years after being born? wtf
But at least you can pass your penis inspections in school

They cut my foreskin when I was a baby.
The psychological effects are real.
I despise my parents for it.

>Sex is not pleasant if I pull it back.
Fuck's sake, Primo. That's not normal, mine doesn't hurt at all. Go see a doctor, or stop using lejia to clean it or whatever you're doing.

>Sex is not pleasant if I pull it back. It burns like hell
This shouldn't happen. Better see a doctor m8

I flunked in both countries for pissing when the pants came off

Oh God, yes! I feel so bad for jew cocked men now...

It's just banter. Fuck off you /leftypol/ automoton shithead.

how long is your fucking foreskin?

circumcized penises are easier to jelq

>It burns like hell.

>I despise my parents for it.
Ordinary people are weak and pliable. Despise their rulers, who are better informed, and do your best to enlighten those around you with less awareness than yourself.