This is yuor future Sup Forumsack

>tfw Im just like this guy, just 2 years younger:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE

youtube.com/watch?v=nzQN3KS6v-M

How many of you, if any, are in the same situation or if not, at least going toward the same fate?
Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/wiz/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well im 29 own a flat and have a fiance. The only thing thats not working for me is a career because I got a meme humanities degree and only managed to get cubicle wagecuckery or some outsourced accounting expirience so far. Propably will go back to school for a bit to have some hope for a coherent career thats not made of frustrating moderatly paid office gigs. Or I'll just join the police.

And Hilary clinton won too right?

* fiancee

Im a man and despite being in the EU and right next to Sweden and Germany my country doesnt have mandatory gender reasignment and forced gay marriage yet.

No sure what you mean by this, but Im really as wizard, bruv.

have you concidered wizardchan.org?

don't do any education past Masters

The only thing that shows on that url is the date and time.

>he didn't realize that university nowadays is a place to find a spouse not a place where you gain knowledge and acquire skills
>he dreams of becoming a wagecuck
>he thinks being a wagecuck is a success

wizchan.org/wiz/index.html

>live near a college
>pretend to be a student
>get a gf
is this what you're implying?

/r9k/ might be the place for you

Not as smart as you thought you were, are you faggot? The fault here is yours. Stop blaming the whole world for your personal problems.

The problem is mediocre people wasting time on higher education. People will hire a fresh faced young buck for some shit job, and by time you're 34 you'll have a decent nest feathered. Being 34 with a Ph.D, but not bright enough for academia or professional work, with no job experience or skills is a death sentence. No one will hire you as even a burger chef.

Thing is, that's total bullshit. You just need to work harder at getting hired. I recommend you start with 7-11 and Taco Bell.

half the people graduated with mech engineerin degrees in my class last year were not hired

i dont get where they get the "90% of out students are in employment within 6 months" bullshit

i barely found a job thanks to internship, the other guys are still jobless /doing shitty minimum wage jobs

even mech engineers cant find shit any more (im in uk note, brazil may be different)

6th form lol?

aint gonna work unless you real good at playing retard that stayed back 20 years

Coming up on 30 with no waifu and no kids and I hope it stays that way. Thoroughly fuck all that jive. You may know my face in a couple of years, though.

STEM was memed too hard as the solve-all of employment, too many people got in it and that's how it ended.

Twain's dictum applies: Whenever you are in the side of the majority it is time to pause and reflect.

At this point it should be assumed you'd better like to travel or you won't find a job. It's oversaturated, and for mech engineers specifically now that industry is fleeing from the West and its suicidal and bankrupt welfare states.

>34
>9th grade dropout
>20 an hour
>own home
>cute younger gf that wants my babies

I'm not bragging though. I know I'm a fuckup but I was a kv neet til 23. Slow starter

Married. Multiple sex partners and girlfriends before this.
No degree yet.
Have £800,000 in the bank.
Going to spend the next year travelling east Asia with my wife.

>not bright enough for academia or professional work
Don't be retarded. You don't get this by being bright, you get this by having connections.

i dont even do any engineering just fucking paperwork

software engineering is the "go to" degree today, until of course it gets outsourced or another bubble

>24
>own 3 cars
>house in countryside (it was cheap af)
>have russian girlfriend
>work for the jew, by the jew, in CA film industry

every turned out okay.

I never went to college, am unemployed, no house, no car, no kids, no relationship, but I don't have any debt

>youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
Holy shit that guy
>JUST

we are winners dude people just dont get it

There is a serious grade inflation going on with education in the last few decades. Employers recognize a High School diploma isn't worth anything and those who have it come out dumb as rocks, so now they require college degrees for entry level jobs because they're on a power trip, considering the cartelized economy is now on high unemployment and can set the bar as high as they want and still have desperate people knocking at their door.

I have many similar stories of people from my country going to Germany with engineering degrees or similar and ending in retail. There's this huge resource misallocation happening in the economy (not only human resources, look up the car bubble and the new tech one) and sooner or later it's all going to blow up.

I'm 30 and manage to get enough money per month to rent a room and sustain a relatively comfortable lifestyle for myself. I don't know if this is winning but at least it's not drowning. Just sort of stagnant really, but I am my own boss and make my own schedule so there's that.

I don't have any debt either.
And no job either. Just live of rent and interest, that is why I'm going to spend the next year travelling with my wife without a care in the world.

> £800,000 in the bank.

This begs the question; how?

i dont celebrate my birthday anymore, havent in like 7 years

lol, I've fucked over 15 girls, you are a failure because getting pussy in Huezil should be way easier than any modern western country with all the food and fiestas

well im not sad about it, being born was the first mistake i ever made

what did you study you cuck

this guy could join the gov or mill and get ahead real fast.

I'm basically you.
Then I get prescribed medical kikery (last time it was Xanax for my "stress" working at a Fortune 500) and I go off the deep end.
So you at least have your independence, freedom has a high price.

just say no, freedom costs a buck-o-five

>traveling Asia
>with wife
>no meaningful qualifications
>no visible source of income
>confirmed trust fund