PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE SUN

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Praise the sun.

Welcome brother

Welcome

What is the best way to pray or appease the gods?

Imitate the gods, pray, give offerings, and live a traditional life.

Hail Odin!

noice treada

Praise the Lord, fucking kikeshill
'praise the sun' who the fuck says that,only a yeshiva cumstain

Hi Varg suckers, how's it feel to know you'll never be real pagans because you follow the teachings of an autistic moron?

Now THIS is a good post.

>praising the King of the Jews
>calling me a kikeshill

>'praise the sun' who the fuck says that
Most Europeans before your Jewish death cult took over.

Just call yourselves European Heritage Atheists, none of you faggots believe in Zeus, Jupiter, or Odin.

>inb4 Christcucks

I'm agnostic

THE GREAT DIVIDER

Which pagan religion?

Hoogledy boogledy doo I paint with all the colors of the wind and worship trees and animals and the sky!

O mighty twig! Thou art so mighty and twiglike!

>2017
>Not being a luciferian

Pagans don't know because they don't worship pagan Gods, because they're atheists who like Paganism for the aesthetic values and because Europe was Pagan before Christianity arrived in the Roman Empire.

We do
Aryan Pagan

kys kike, Jesus said fuck the jews and that's exactly whatI'll do

Dude. Varg was doing the Lord's work when he killed Euronymous. That man was an Archpriest of Satan. At least Varg thinks spreading grief and misery is bad. What the fuck.

Absolutely fucking haram.

Sup Forumstards btfo by the phos that is never overtaken by night.

don't tell me what i do and don't believe

>Ἰησοῦς ὁ Ναζωραῖος ὁ Bασιλεὺς τῶν Ἰουδαίων
>not a kike
Pick one, faggot.

>This is the mongolian who started pagan generals
I almost feel bad for always trolling these threads now

>Barack Obama, President of the United States
>not white
pick one faggot

>implying the United States is white
kek

>JIDF
>tries to weaken Sup Forums intolerant REAL Christian surge

pick one faggot kike

You can worship dead kikes all you want, user. Nobody forced you to join us in this thread. You came here to promote your favorite flavor of Judaism on your own.

He's autistic as shit too, go on the discord and insult that faggot Norwegian false prophet and see what happens.

Why do you pretent you're anti-jew when you clearly aren't, user?

>I almost feel bad for always trolling these threads now
That's not me at all lmao, why do you post this in all the threads.

Hail Freya!

HAIL BAAL!

you can shill for kikes all you want , there will always be Christians who will redpill normies to become Orthodox , we have many saints , you have any kike saints ? not in 2000 years .
BTFO

you are the retard shill, with weak game

Orthodoxy or death shill.

satan OUT

>you are the retard shill, with weak game
Looking at how you're avoiding my very simple question in two threads now, my game(?) can't be that weak.

This is my first time posting it, someone sent it in a thread a while back and said it was op.

You are the same type of kikeworshiping christcuck responsible for destroying Europe. More and more you deus vult fags convince me that we cannot possibly coexist with the Christians. Even if we had a fashy ethnostate you retards would probably try and make Christianity the official religion and ruin it with your autistic kike crusade larping.

>ng it, someone sent it in a thread a while back and said it was
Well, it's not lmao. Posting a random guy every single thread lol.

Can anyone explain who this ugly turd is? He almost looks like a 'supreme gentleman' without the money. Man, why do all HAPLA's end up all fucked up like this? Making Paganism generals every day in spite of their parent who fucked a Thai or Chinese broad?

Jesus Christ man, these HAPLA's are all fucked in the head.

>this is literally OP of the threads

LMAO cant make this shit up, literal mongrel mutt posting pagan general every single day

>Can anyone explain who this ugly turd is? He almost looks like a 'supreme gentleman' without the money. Man, why do all HAPLA's end up all fucked up like this? Making Paganism generals every day in spite of their parent who fucked a Thai or Chinese broad?

That's not even me lol

All the European religions were the same at their core and all their gods exist. You're just too stupid to understand what they actually are and what they mean. Believe it or not the Christian characterization of paganism as superstitious or primitive is a complete lie, and the theological or philosophical roots of pagan beliefs are actually far MORE sophisticated than those of Christianity.

OUT you too

BS, you want to know who destroys europe ? it's the kikes, everyone knows it, if you try to deny this sattement you will jewst prove you're one of them

>You know nothing of Christianity , The future of /po/l and Europe and the US is strong INTOLERANT Orthodoxy

If you actually believe that a kike on a stick is the son of god, sorry to tell you but YOU are the superstitious idiot. All you retards should go back to /r/thedonald and stop ruining pol

>Ortholarpy
Un fucking likely, I've been to your services, very few westerners will tolerate them. A resurgence of Catholicism? Perhaps, but not Orthodoxy.

I'm pretty sure he never called himself the King if the Jews just other people said it about him

Are you half Asian tho, respond or assume YES

gay

Lmao is this really the OP, is this mutt actually the person who post this everyday ffs. Looks like an ugly native American burger retard LMAO

He's a leaf, actually.

First of all you're a shill and I posted a real picture

Yes its actually him

He's half jewish half native american

Probably upset at his kosher father marrying an ugly goy and wants to jew up christianity by posting pagan threads

Show your leaf you faggot. Sage.

Carry on then white man

Lmao I'm the shill because you're dodging my question? It was simple, are you half Asian or not, and you couldn't simply answer yes or no. Fucking retard, stop posting these threads you fucking LARPER fuck.

how do we know this pleases or appeases them?
'>2017
>not believing in esoteric Aryan Judaism

You say that but you are the one preaching a jewish religion
Do you have any idea how many Europeans have been killed in Christian religious wars? Pagan Europe did not have any "Crusades" or inquisitions against fellow Europeans.

It doesn't because those gods aren't real

>OUT you too
That would be convenient for you, looking at how you refuse to answer my question for some reason.
Why do you play pretent, user?

About as real as the kike God m8 :^)

>superstitious or primitive is a complete lie
So there are no superstitions nor "primitive" practices in paganism?

You pagan know supposedly about Orthodoxy too? You don'tknow shit, you're just a subversive kike on an imageboard.

>fuck the kikes and the world will be Orthodox you like it or not, and I hope you better hate it.

>I was an atheist all along

You're a shill because you post some random guys pic every thread for no reason saying it's me. This is clearly some organized effort.

First Post:
>This is the mongolian who started pagan generals
I almost feel bad for always trolling these threads now

Next post with (((Freudian Slip))):
This is my first time posting it, someone sent it in a thread a while back and said it was op.

Clearly, this is organized by some bitter person lol

>I'm coming into your thread to start d&c between pagans and christians but you're the kike
Who could make such a post?

Nah, all of 'em exist. It's a question of who's more worthy of worship.

>
The fucking eagle symbol is pagan. The only good things about Christianity are what they stole from the pagans.

none of the pagan ones ask to be worshiped
why worship them at all?
they fill the role of a saint more than a god

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE GUY POSTING THE PAGAN GENERALS

A half jewish, 25% native american 25% nigger mongrel mutt larping as an aryan.

Yeah no. I've dealt with you before I think, are you the autistic Ortho-Greek who tried to insist St. John of Shanghai and San Francisco wasn't a saint?

You are half Asian, aren't you? You've missed the opportunity to answer me several times now, what are you hiding punk?

LMAO CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

The Judaic God does not ask for worship, he demands it like a spoiled child on pain of eternal torture. Truly a vile creature. If one worships a god, it should be a God of their blood and I am kin to no kikes.

>The fucking eagle symbol is pagan
why? Is it because it was used by pagans?
Was it used by them first?
Does any of that make it "pagan" in the sense it is hands off for anyone else even other pagans?

Sure there are but it's like comparing the ideas of ancient greek philosophers with those of a random peasant.
I think of the gods only as spirits akin to the Holy Spirit in Christianity, expressing themselves by possessing or "reincarnating" into the minds of men and the actions of men.
Honoring ancestors is a big part of it too, because the "spirit" of the gods (heroic ancestors) is passed down to you through blood (or in modern terms, through your genes.) I believe that many of the gods were even real people at some point, great heroes or rulers, or that some of them were even like hereditary titles. (the norse god Ingvi-frey, for example.)
This idea of god-kings is where the emperor worship of Rome, or the divine right of kings for Christiaan Europe comes from.

Yep, /pg/ is full of Mongoloids larping as Aryans and making paganism look like shit. Really disheartening for non-autist pagans.

>does not ask
He does ask
>demands
Except you are allowed to refuse
>on pain of eternal torture
>being protestant
>truly a vile creature
A parent is vile for seeking the affection of his children?
>a god of their blood
God has no blood, he is related to no Jews.
The claims of Christianity are claims of a god for all men.

Daily reminder that this is OP, a native american aboriginal mix

>being Protestant
Fuck no, those morons can't even get Christianity right. Much as I dislike spiritual kikery, if you're going to do it, do it right an become Catholic, or at least ortholarp.

>a parent is vile for seeking the affection of his children?
He is if he throws them into eternal suffering for refusing.

>God has no blood
It's a metaphor, almost no one is autistic enough to think we're blood related directly to divinity.

heil the old gods, i truly love all of them, and invoke them daily. I really pity those that are not in touch with the gods of their people. Like many things, I believe it is ingrained in your psyche after hundreds of thousands of years of your ancestors worshiping them. 2000 years of Christianity has not undone this.

Paganism is the future of freedom.
Fuck the Christian moral fags, most of them are repressed gays anyway.

>God has no blood, he is related to no Jews
You're not a Brahman hindu, or a Sikh, or a deist.
You're a follower of Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph and his god YHWH, whose teachings got brought to you by Sha'ul ha-Tarsi. To pretend that there is no relation to jews is just dishonest, user. So I have to ask, what is the reason for this dishonestey - is it the spiritual semitism?

noit is not a DC between pagans and Christians , there are no 'pagans' today it's all a divisiive tactic against Christianity by fanataic jews. They hate Christians and they're that fucking mad that they'll enter here and LARP the pagan just to make one Christian uncomfortable, no.

Fuck the kikes, and Orthodoxy is for everyone because Christ is for everyone.

who ?

I actually feel bad for OP. It wasnt his fault he was born a mutt. Oh well, MUTTS must be exterminated for the Glory of Christ. Pic related, OP.

You got any proof for that senpai? Seems like an interesting (((coincidence))) that a jew-flag is trying to slander the pagan thread.

What is it with jews and their obession with feces?

>You got any proof for that senpai? Seems like an interesting (((coincidence))) that a jew-flag is trying to slander the pagan thread.

Ignore him, they're likely government shills. They get paid for this.

>greek philosophers with those of a random peasant
Ancient Greek philosophers were random peasants.
>I think of
but are you correct?
The essence of heroism as created by the lives of the ancestors is given to you, and by revering the ancestors you are doing what? You should be living heroically if anything.
Yngvi-frey just means lord Yngvi, he was probably the great great great grandfather of Beowulf or something.
The Divine Right of Kings came from the understanding that nature is of God and nature is a hierarchy.
Emperor worship isn't really a god-king either it's more of a cult of the state.
The whole god king is more of an Egyptian/Persian concept.
Either way, why venerate these ancient men?

They probably hate you because you're coming into their thread claiming to be a christian and shitting it up. You're literally trying to sow hate between christians and pagans, you're the biggest kike in the fucking thread. Pagans can get larpy but you're acting like a giant merchant. Fuck right off schlomo

Not even a pagan, but why are Abrahamic religions (Christianity/Islam/Judaism) so crap?

>God who supposedly loves everyone unconditionally but sends people to eternal damnation if they wrong him
>Extremely dogmatic; discourage any rational thought which contradicts the teachings of their respective holy books
>Followers have to maintain a constant state of cognitive dissonance in order to ignore all of the numerous inconsistencies in the religions
>Spread by the sword; religious teachings tend not to be attractive enough to gain followers without forceful conversion
>Because of their 'universalist' take on religion (there is only -one- God, everyone should follow him), they tend to produce, or increase the likelihood of, multiethnic societies and all the resulting problems they bring
>Long-term tendency towards ecological destruction/population overshoot built into the framework of the religion due to a general attitude that makind was given dominion over nature, rather than being a part of it, as well as a teaching to 'be fruitful and multiply', and a bizarre hatred of abortion (which is the most successful form of eugenics implemented to date).
>generally have difficulty with reforming whenever scientific ideas arise which contradict things stated by the religion (see: evolution, heliocentric model of the solar system, age of the earth, etc)
>Followed by shitskins the world over
>Have a strong hatred for psychedelic drugs for some reason (can't risk you thinking differently about life goy!)

Islam and Judaism are obviously the worse of the three, but all three share a lot of the same root problems and in practice are effectively a form of spiritual totalitarianism. I think some form of spirituality or religiosity is important for both the individual and the society but why did we get stuck with this clusterfuck?

Check their discord it's autistic as fuck. OP was telling everyone he was the whitest guy alive which is clearly not true. What a disgusting faggot

Okay, so what's the source of this picture then? And what's the source of his ancestry? Like I said it's a giant (((coincidence))) that you're posting an unsourced photo and somehow you know exactly what his ancestry is. I'm not saying you're wrong (yet), but post a source or fuck off.

They're literally government agents, ignore them.

>Fuck no
If you aren't protestant about Christianity, then why claim God demands worship on pain of Hell?
>throws them into eternal suffering
see, protestant Christian understanding
>almost no one is autistic enough
he is.
Either way, God is the god of all men.
>to pretend there's no relation to Jews is just dishonest
You follow Mercury, Jupiter, and Apollo. To pretend Norsemen can be pagans is just dishonest
Surely you can see how retarded you're being.
>why this dishonesty
Same question

It's from the discord. He posts it every day and says he's whiter than everyone else and he's an "aryan ubermensch" even though he's native american mongrel mutt larping as an Aryan

The source of the pic is the discord.
t. was there when it was posted before Erich, Falken and co. revealed how autistic they actually are.

This. What fucking autist wannabe aryans.

>Surely you can see how retarded you're being.
How does your """equivalency""" work exactly, user? You're claiming to worship god, when you're clearly worshipping the jewish interpretation of said god while simultaneously claiming there's no relation to the jews. That's false.

Norse don't worship Roman gods, nor do they claim anything of the sort, so what are you saying?