Find This Paco

Came across this on Twitter and pissed me off.
Anyone on Sup Forums can find out who this paco is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol? Anyway are the flipping off 4 of our greatest presidents? Jesus Christ, I've been there and I know it underwhelming, but how dare they disrespect a national symbol.

Why would it piss you off?

It's three Native Americans wearing white clothing, using white sign language, who most likely speak English, doing what white people do, going on a trip to Mt. Rushmore.

Are we sure they're spics and not Natives?

snowflakes, you are like SJW with your triggered shit. And what if you will find who this is? You will use the SJW-tactic and try to fire him from his work?

definitely natives

They're Natives complaining about the White Man conquering the land they previously conquered from other Natives.

They'd be better off contributing $5 bucks to the Crazy Horse monument that will never be built.

Can't blame them for being salty. They're a conquered people.

No, we give them the boots. Medium style.

Not your personal army, faggot

It wasn't even the Lakota's land to begin with. It was the Cheyannes'.

The Lakotas are utterly butthurt about it to this day.

What an ungrateful sorry bunch. Why did you leave some of them alive ?

>definitely natives
when did natives get facial hair? i thought they generally had none at all. does that mean he has white ancestry?

For sure natives, they hate the government. We call them chugs in cuckanada though. Chug is to native like kike is to jew.

Big mistake.
Why do you still have Sami floating around?

Guarantee theyre from chicago
Fat spic has a blackhawks hat and shirt
Chicago spics are also some of the most entitled and antiwhite
>Live in white country
>Wear Sports apparel for an all white team, founded by a white man, in a sport invented and almost exclusively played by white men.
>You and your scum give finger to great presidents while they destroy the country.
>Girls shirt says goodbye
Yes you have to go back, goodbye!

My man

Fuck you America! I'm gonna move to you and experience all of your freedoms just to show you how much I hate you!!

>Claims to be NatSoc
>Defending freemasons
lol

Kek. I think we win.

Sami are pretty based desu pls don't bully, sure they have backwards traditions and live off taxpayer money and are kinda retarded looking and midget-like... but really they are based for sure...
>t. 1/32 part sami swede

Calm down Squanto

Washington, Jefferson And Teddy were our best presidents, they founded the nation and tried to keep (((outside interests))) from destroying it
Lincoln had to make a terrible decision, im only mad that he didnt get to return the slaves to africa
We need Jackson on there too
Fuck the banks and natives!

Finally starting to realize this is a white country and subtly chimping out

We call them teepee niggers here

fuck theyre ugly

>(((outside interests)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

>Be a Nat Soc
>Be this fucking dumb
I guess its par for the course.

>Jews wont lend money to whoever wants it assuming they can make a profit
C'mon now, you know Hitler got tons of jewish money leading up to the war
I still dont think he was working for them
Solomon got thrown in prison for suppoting the jews before america, and died of Tyhpus he got in prison.
Died poor. Ultimate irony for a subversive jew, sounds like he got his

>Flipping off the guy that freed the slaves

Why is pol mad at them again?

The one on the right is wearing a Lakers t shirt from Kobe's final season.

Lincoln had to make the hard choice of the future of the union. He wanted to send all the slaves back but got killed before he could do it
Mexicans want to send all the mexicans to america and you pay for them as they replace you and ruin everything everyone ever did to make america great

>"Say goodbye to kobe, you gotta go back"

Kek that white horse monument is the biggest money laundering scheme I have ever seen. I had quite the chuckle when they are all proud about not accepting government money to finish the damn thing. They just don't want any oversight.

>Can't blame them for being salty.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Retard

You went about this wrong. You post a thread posing as the guy in this post and declare that we can't do anything about Mexico retaking the land we stole from them. You'd trigger some turbo-autist and in 10 minutes this poor paco's house would out of internet.

PLZ make new thread

> Native American
> Have to go back
What, to Siberia?

Natives can grow some facial hair but it is very very patchy and they pluck it.

So they traveled all the way there to just flip the bird? They got played.