Sup Forums eternally BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=yHdaRvTmFkw

This girl says she has a penis, what do you think about that Sup Forums?

Then he's not a girl

PIMOZIDE
I
M
O
Z
I
D
E

>Living as a Girl with a Penis
The title specifically states she is a girl.

Videos like this will be lost to history after the collapse, war, destruction of datacenters. Enjoy it while you can.

>penis
>girl

Pick one

>she
I can claim that I am an octopus, doesn't make me one.

but an octopus can still be an octopus even if it has a penis

does it have xx or xy chromosome? xx=female xy=male

It will never happen, Sup Forumscuck.

Nigger, quit while you are ahead.

Not gonna watch it, but I assume it's a click bait title about how some vlogger got told she had a dick by a troll so now she has to make a video about it

then he is queer and guys who fuck him are also

It's actually about what it's like to grow up as a girl with a penis

If you were born with an eggplant penis, what would you do? Could life ever be enjoyed or should one just an hero?

What the fuck kind of argument is this?
Girls don't have dicks. Traps do. End of story.

And I have invisible tail. I'm a cat trapped in human body.

Wrong. The datacenters with outdated alternative facts like you can't be a girl if you have a penis will be destroyed.

nazis watch out

I think this person doesn't matter, has no influence, and can be as equally ignored as someone you see walking across a mcdonald's parking lot at 2PM on a Wednesday.

You should spend less time watching nobodies on youtube doing nobody shit.

id suck that girly dick

her penis isn't invisible faggot kys

You mean a boy with tits.

But then this board would have no reason to exist if we didn't obsess over the random .001% of the population that does things that upset us or make us angry.

You hear a soft 'reee' sound in the distance.

does this look like a boy to you?

its a mentally ill freak that should have its head crushed by a tractor trailer tire iron

yes

"Her" voice is masculine as fuck.

I think it has a drastically higher chance of committing suicide now.

But let's be progressive: dress it up in military garb, give it a gun and see what happens.

idk what kind of "boys" you have in America m8 but this is definitely not a boy

so if a boy has a high pitched voice he must be a girl?

Honestly I couldn't tell, It's the whole having a dick and actual being a man thing that gets me

>her
Chicks don't have dicks.

If your biology was built to make sperm, you are not the female of the human species

I'm willing to bet the majority of people here are all talk and would fuck Blaire White in the ass.

>he thinks a dick is the same thing as a feminine penis
wew

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and has a duck's DNA, it is in fact a duck.

>man elbows
you're right there. full blown man.

that smooth dragadoo

than the octopus is a boy

Faggot detected

Alright lads are we gonna raid the comment section?

They have to take pictures from the side like that because of how wide their shoulders are compared to their hips. As if that weren't enough, their cheekbones and jaw are a dead giveaway in ninety-nine percent of cases except for Asians, hence why she is looking over her shoulder and hiding her chin like Leafy. Trap bone structure is uniquely disgusting and instantly recognizable.

You're a bit late to the party, leaf.

This guy gets it
kys faggot

do you think these fags every wake up one day and realize what total clowns they are?

if you say so faggot
>he wouldn't fuck pic related
are you gay?

That fucking voice. Jesus Christ. If you aren't deaf you will never confuse him with a woman.

i fapped

POL BTFO!!!

>Blurring a guys chest

>calls someone else a faggot
>wants to fuck a man

>>he wouldn't fuck pic related
No. No straight man would fuck pic related. If they did then they would no longer be straight.

Just admit you are a faggot already.

yeah she could really lock her arms around me with those shoulders and pound me with her feminine benis, if you know what I mean :^}

>ywn be a vain pos sitting around talking about yourself and taking photos of yourself in the mirror all day

Feels bad.

it appears your brain has some gender recognition issues

wish i could stop finding some of these trannies attractive

>she
>her

Memes aside, will these trannies live long happy lives? Is there any truth to all the "degenerate" comments thrown at them or are we hating them futilely?

Looks like a little boy who stopped maturing but continued to get larger and larger. I guess if you're into that.

They will an hero in their 40's.

>I have a penis

We know, trust me sweetie, we know.

>it's a "traps aren't gay, you stupid goyim" episode

>hotter than any "real" girl they could ever get with
>they know even a girl with a penis would never want to fuck them
>they take out their inferiority complex on her
wew lad sorry you guys are ugly virgins who will never get laid

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT YOU FUCKING UNDERAGE FAGGOTS

I don't blame you. Some of them legitimately look like chicks. But the whole dick in the pants thing should turn every straight guy off. If not, you're gay.

no :3

>OI U CHEEKY CUNT IM A LASS ALRIGHT YOU FOOKIN TALK ABOUT ME DONG ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR ON ME MAM ILL CHIN U IN THE GABBER

Yeah they all sound terrible.

trannies have really bad fashion/makeup sense
you'd think people who worship women so much would be better at pretending but most of them really are just lazy sacks of shit at everything they attempt after all

Daily reminder that "misgendering" is a dog whistle for gendering.

>tfw a meme becomes reality

>post drag queen
>calls others faggot

you know you only like it because its a male right? like the majority of healthy women look like pic related while these abominations have to spend years of transforming their bodies and only take pics at the right angle

>push up bra
>blurs flat chest
i see what (you) did there

Fuck off you austrailiam FAGGOT

what?

>if you aren't turned off by this you're gay
your insecurity is showing

Can I see it?

>Something about sucking a dick just seems kinda gay to me
>NOPE

Poor Sean. Getting the common sense drained out of him one reply at a time.