I went to pride for the first time today

I went to pride for the first time today.
Shit was as terrible as I thought. Don't even get me started on the "all ages drag show"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lVuMtuBzrM
lfpress.com/2017/03/18/jordan-peterson-got-a-warm-reception-at-campus-lecture
omny.fm/shows/the-andrew-lawton-show/andrew-lawton-speaks-to-tylar-ingles-a-transgender
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where was the parade?

London ON

Why did you go to such a thing? I think I'd be freaked out by it all

I went to stir up shit... I'm the guy in the gif ;)

they are entertaining, wanted to go and give some fags fierce abuse for our first one this year but forgot

I'd say the ones here are tame in comparison to elsewhere. I don't see how they'd be entertaining either seeing as how it's just a bunch of fruitcakes prancing about in underwear and waving rainbow flags.

>I'd say the ones here are tame in comparison to elsewhere.
O ye of little faith.

well my theory is that where there is more "tolerance" for gays there's more hate for cis/het people

Imagine that's someone's son. Sad.

In my own fucking city? What in the fuck

There's only one solution at this point. I'm legitimately rustled

oh yea? cheack out the drag show that happend last night in the park
youtube.com/watch?v=_lVuMtuBzrM

>that kid in the foreground
nice shot my man, this could rustle a lot of normalfags I'm sure, needs to be longer though
you take more footage?

No I didn't, unfortunately.

shame, producing a reaction against faggotry is an attritious trek, we need to constantly work on the sensibilities of the masses

well i could just shitpost about myself like i usually do but this time i'm hoping to get some actual discussions this time.

I used to go to a few trans meets in my hometown, but after I was in the news for being a trans man first in line at a Jordan Peterson speech, I no longer felt welcome, they analysed everything I said afterwords looking for "bigoted" and "hateful" undertones that just weren't there. Whenever Jordan Peterson came up (which, by the way, was never brought up before I went, and never brought up by myself) they'd insult him and fabricate things he says and does. the last time i went to the meeting, this happened and I calmly defending him with valid points (I.E; "You don't have the right to make someone say something they don't want to say, that's freedom of speech.") the one person literally BROKE DOWN CRYING and called me a bigot and so on.
These weren't people i didn't know, these were close allies and supporters of me that turned on me because I didn't have their leftist and closed minded ideology (they did the same thing with trump, even though we're fucking Canadian and it doesn't even fucking matter here).

>trans man
is this a joke

No.
This is me, remember this?

holy fuck what is wrong with you leafs
what an absolute jest of a people, I think you'll feel more at home on reddit buddy

Shameless shill for the greater good
lfpress.com/2017/03/18/jordan-peterson-got-a-warm-reception-at-campus-lecture
omny.fm/shows/the-andrew-lawton-show/andrew-lawton-speaks-to-tylar-ingles-a-transgender

I don't buy it, LARPing ain't cool m8.

>
>>I'd say the ones here are tame in comparison to elsewhere.
>O ye of little faith.
Oh ye of little filth.
Ftfy

tell us about all the dick you sucked today stud

>be gayfag
>want to prove to the world you aren't a perverted freak
>run down the street in bondage gear with a 30 inch horse cock dildo in each hand.

Also

>be OP
>go to gay pride parade

you must love cock, asshole and cum

wow epic post man you shopped the reddit frog on xer body

is this what Sup Forums has come to?

ftfy

I went to a pride parade to see if it was really as degenerate as they say and had my crotch grabbed by trannies 12 times. Apparently, if you're gay, getting ass is as easy as walking around and waiting for someone to cup your penis.

Tranny get out of my city

S A T I R E

Did anybody offer you shekels to pee on them? Apparently that's a thing in SFO parades.

No but the shitty cover band made a joke about peeing on the stage for attention...

I really think the problem in this world is that once women were encouraged to be individuals, they no longer were entitled to be good parents. The following generation now feels like they no longer want to be individuals, but generalize themselves to want to be minorities. With the increasing stigma of being a member of the Majority, the minorities are over represented and even advertised to be enticing to label yourself as one.

>This is me, remember this?
Do you still have a vagoo?

Yep. Keeping it too.
Even stopped hormones after considering i might want kids one day.

>HIV+ blood
HIV "dies" in contact with air

Why even fucking risk it. Really what does it even stand for? From what i understand they're showing everyone they're a fucking bug chaser

>I really think the problem in this world is that once women were encouraged to be individuals, they no longer were entitled to be good parents. The following generation now feels like they no longer want to be individuals, but generalize themselves to want to be minorities. With the increasing stigma of being a member of the Majority, the minorities are over represented and even advertised to be enticing to label yourself as one.

not really sure what that image is

make your brain think about it

Woah.
Man that really activates my almonds eh

thats a girl tho

Why'd you go? Nice tears closeted rabbi. Deposit foreskin in this bucket please and re enact the sexual fall of man with your fat fish "gf" and a fallen angel

You're entitled to your own opinion.

Youre a liar eh? You went to stir up your hard on

Actually I believe the idea of "god" is a manifestation of collective subconscious minds trying to understand things greater than our understanding.

did he fuck you after that pic

Thats why you post satanic frogs

LMAO I TRIGGERED THE TRANNY

Actually I identify as a man but if you wanna call me a woman you're not technically wrong...
Especially because i was in a dress and wearing a CIS HET PRIDE sign, I can see how you would come to that conclusion

post boipucci

well he did have a massive hardon

Not with my name tied to it.
I've posted my pics and videos before though, never dissapoints.

It seems like if you guys don't have anything mean to say, you don't say anything at all.
Is that the kind of board you like to be on? One that avoids discussions? I thought you guys held yourself to a better standard then that?

hmmmm...

Nah, that's his hand, bump to the left is his dick
Why are we even discussing this?

really activates the almonds...

Yea? Is it greentext time?

>oh look it's skitzo leaf fag

Let the incoherent rambling begin

Wow, his wife is a lucky lady!

>jest of a people

subversive

It's what I'm best at ;^P
My argument is that i speak from the heart and seek for the truth. Why I'm not here often anymore, Sup Forums isn't like what it used to be.

Damn, i'd be a tranny too if i was as ugly as you.

Fucking jabroni.

>Implying your nation isn't absolutely pozzed
Careful what you write, or they'll take your kids away

Well here's me before I transitioned. Never really took any pictures that flaunted my femininity though.

this, ever since i got fit gay throw themselves at me while girls only give me cross eyed looks

>I'm keeping my vagina
The absolute state of this world

Where is ISIS when you need them

What discussion though? This isn't a safe space for trannies, Sup Forums has always been general disgusted by people like you. Also no one really gives a damn about pride parades and see it as the most mentally ill of your ilk using it as an excuse to have utterly retarded in public, in front of old people and children. If anything it just shows an absolute lack of class or self-restraint. Constantly trying to shove your agenda down people's throat in public only creates a backlash and drives people away honestly. Do you see heteros walking down the street with their dicks out or wearing assless chaps in front of kids because "muh sexual rights"? No.

Go to the gym 2 times a week (at least), and you wouldn't look half bad.

Why would you ever think of doing any of this trans shit though? Did your parents never love you?

damn i would have creamed on that beautiful face, sorry about the mental condition though

A bit too much, you horny bastard.

Guy? Oh lawd

>Decent looking white woman
>Instead of helping increase white birth rates, she decides to become a man
Just kill me.

The nose knows

I said i was gonna have kids someday

B A I T

How is that bait? Just because you refuse to accept the very real opinion of most people due to your mental illness doesn't magically make it untrue. There's a reason why gen z is the single most conservative generation of the past 50 years. People have seen where this degeneracy leads to and overwhelmingly rejected it. You're going to have to face that at some point in your life or blow your brains out in denial. Maybe both.

How are you going to have kids? Are you going to transition back to female or just become a pregnant 'man'?

>erection
>hand clearly in pocket

user, you're such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Why are you all looking for Peterson's penis when we could be looking for OP's

Because OP is a FTM Tranny who doesnt have a reall penis.

>Baltimore Pride Parade
>Marches every year on North Charles Street right in front of my restaurant (Waiter)
>No parking
>No customers due to parade
>No one wants to come into the city as half-naked assholes dance around in plain view and ugly girls pass out in the street
>We have to lock down the place cause for years asshole non-customers would use the bathroom and steal all our toilet paper and soap
>Bodega across the street had thousands of dollars worth of good stolen due to assholes storming the shop and no way three koreans could stop all shoplifting going on as they work the registers
>All is lost
>Finally, a bar owner down the street stepped up and demanded Pride Parade be moved off of Charles Street due to all said issues
>Turns out the owner was gay and well known, although still understood as a business owner how terrible the parade was for business and the city

Maybe, just maybe, we can get along after all

What's up London-fags? White oaks muzzies suck dick.

It just wasn't the same without you Wayne

Are you jewish/part jewish?