Italian tourist murdered in Little Rock, Arkansas

Arkansas is a state run by Republicans - why are Republican-run states so dangerous and full of criminals, Sup Forums?

>Italian tourist murdered in Little Rock

>Little Rock police have identified the victim in Friday's homicide as 31-year-old Carlo Marigliano.

>According to the victim's family, Marigliano, was visiting Little Rock from Italy and spoke limited English and was traveling with an Italian tour group when he decided to break away and explore the city alone.

>The victim’s family tells KATV they are flying in from Italy and the Italian Consulate is getting involved in the investigation. Little Rock police are not releasing any suspect information.

katv.com/news/local/police-investagating-little-rocks-36th-homicide

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock,_Arkansas#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=qkFmw-vHnvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are there even any niggers in little rock?

"Blacks or African Americans made up 42.1% of Little Rock's population, with 42.0% being non-Hispanic blacks."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock,_Arkansas#Demographics

why would he visit little rock that place is trash

yikes

Holy shit I just checked it's like 42% black.

Whites who live around Blacks have to be Republican for survival sake. As much as I hate the south and the people who live there, As a White Republican Northerner I know that it is easy for whites to be liberal when niggers and wetbacks aren't around to fuck stuff up.

I know right? My girlfriend willingly moved there which made me question her IQ.

But why doesn't the Republican state leadership in places like Arkansas crack down on black thugs and criminals? Republicans are supposed to be "tough on crime."

If a "tourist" was in Arkansas, he was up to no good. Foreigners do not visit Arkansas on vacation. Americans don't visit Arkansas on vacation.

>why are red states full of criminal
Niggers live in the south

I guess u fell for the dumb redneck meme. Kys. Yea we have low IQ trailer trash that makes up about 5% of southern white population but there are plenty of dumbass drug addict northerners as well

>42%

Case closed.

Law enforcement isn't allowed to go after shitskins.

when will europeans learn to STAY AWAY from black/minority areas when visiting the United States. yes whites do live in those areas but it's not like they want to and they know how to navigate them.

you take an innocent euro who knows absolutely nothing about the savage behaviors of these areas and it's like throwing fresh meat to wolves.

just stick to wealthy or white areas and you'll be fine.

Who the fuck would want to spend time in little rock?

>going to Little Rock
>going into the cities at all
youtube.com/watch?v=qkFmw-vHnvc

They're told lies by pretty much every information source a bluepill would turn to regarding these areas.

Republican states are more dangerous because they're full of niggers.

Alabama for instance, has over 1.25 million blacks out of a population of 4.8 million.

California has less than twice as many blacks, under 2.5 million, out of a population of 40 million! Nearly ten times the population and only twice the blacks.

The black cities are still run by Democrats. The cities control their local police force, not the state.

Tennessee can't just take over the Memphis police force, and so on.

>Goes to Niggerville
>Gets murdered

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

This. Something doesn't add up.

OK. I didn't look but sheeeeeeiiittt we all already know who it is......YEP! I woulda won $$$$ had this been some kinda of gambling game. Why not do that so the house always loses? People in govt KNOW but are still delusional and justifying this and all the faggy stuff doesn't help it either.

italian in little rock

>nothing of value was lost

Little Rock is full of niggers.

LMAO what a shit hole. Wow

Serves Italy right for what they did to Amanda Knox

why would you go to little rock

This is the first question that popped into my head. Why Little Rock out of everywhere in the United States? Italians, you're probably better off without this one.

Damn, this is the shit thats bad for the U.S. We should advocate these kinds of people to visit on tours even if it is trash Little Rock. This will help promote whites to immigrate here so we don't get out populated by the interbred muslims and roaches

post your hottest amanda knox

Nice scarf, what a faggot

its no coincidence white southerners are so found of their firearms

>Little Rock police are not releasing any suspect information.
Nigger

Actually Arkansas has some great camping locations. Of course, Texas and Tennessee do too, and they're both right there.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ARKANSAS

bet a nigger did it

super predator niegroes at it again.

bring back segregation.

Red states are overwhelmingly (30%

Boogie is that you?

Are there blacks in arkansas...yes user..yes

>leaf

Little Rock is one the blackest and most dangerous cities in America.

Little Rock has a Democrat mayor. Little Rock is a nigger infested shithole. The rest of Arkansas is fine.

OP BTFO

Probably some proud southern boys did that wop in for trying to pollute our pure aristocratic blood with his mudblood.

I moved from the northwest to the south and after that I hated niggers and got redpilled. you're completely right; you don't know how awful niggers are until youve lived around them

Case closed

Looks like this poor man ran into some of America's cherished "diversity," and lost his life as a result. This was something like the 5th murder in Little Rock in less than a week - and Little Rock doesn't even have 200,000 people. Those are the kinds of murder rates seen in some warzones, folks - the media has been playing down just how bad it is, but this is completely unacceptable in a modern first-world nation. And we SHOULDN'T accept it.

you guys are really turning into brazil.

>for now...

And who was the actual criminal in that case?
Oh right, a nigger. Surprise karma?

>why are Republican-run states so dangerous and full of criminals

Let me tell you a story about this place called Chicago, boy.

Tour guide didn't notify them that Martin Luther King Blvd = place you should avoid due to extreme danger from pavement apes.
F

Who the fuck goes to America to visit Little Rock?

Im from the NW Suburbs
Let me tell you about how Illinois is really a red state, but the (((democrats))) in chicago and the state senate have ruled everything for nearly 100 years

>Americans don't visit Arkansas on vacation.

Plenty of fun to be had in Arkansas if you like the outdoors.

Hot Springs is fun for a weekend too.

As a side note this whole incident just reminds me of this.

Unfortunately or conveniently you are forgetting about pine bluff aka PB which is short for Probably Black. PB is a crime ridden shithole of a town that needs to be burnt to the ground and have every nigger fleeing from it shot.

Sorry Mario but around blacks, never relax. Maybe you're used to those straight out the boat Africans but our Americanized niggers are deadlier, and they have guns.

So that she won't have to travel so far every time she desires some black sausage.

Little Rock? Tourist?

Seems fishy to me...

Arkancide?

>2017
>speaking limited english
+
>he decided to break away and explore the city alone

What the fuck

>italian
>pizza
>pizzagate

it all makes sense now