Kurt Cobain: cucked an entire generation?

The redpill dismantled my life over the past few years.

Kurt Cobain was a cuck or did he actually had the balls to go against what was mainstream back then?

> Constantly whining.
> Made millions and still whining.
> Could literally pick any chick: picked a dominant bitch that controlled him.
> Reportedly a cuck (Courtney Love cheated on him all the time)
> Complained about the patriarchy (left a show once because the crowd didn't like that all women band L7 that opened the show).
> Complained about gay oppression ("Everyone is gay")
> Complained about toxic masculinity.
> Finally had a child and he recklessly (and selfishly) killed himself leaving behind the most retarded suicide note ever written.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBkjcvNztKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_pOgKEwO0gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nV0GI8FkJBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip56iVhkQP8
articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-09-12/news/9809120119_1_unabomber-theodore-kaczynski-dr-sally-johnson-paranoid-schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like the frontman of a grunge band to me, user

He was on heroin half the time. He was also murdered by his cunt of a wife.

Nirvana is a degenerate band it's what happens when you're a band from Seattle

He was a SJW faggot honestly but he made decent music

that's what heroin can do to your mind..

t. former addict

He would be tweeting about trump being le hitler meme like the rest of these musician faggots do if he was still alive

beat me to it. if OP ever spent time near seattle you should understand. just listen to the radio for a bit about how great everything is, all the time, and specially how amazing it is to be a part of that city.

its all part of the propoghandi machine

He had Bipolar disorder.

He made awesome music and that's all that matters.

Right wingers can't into music.

Never been to Seattle, but I can listen to online radio. Didn't know that.

yeah he was a fag

This is the faggiest reply I ever received.

I saw Kurt cobain in a dream once. He was walking through a campsite with thousands of hooded follows behind him in a ritual he repeats every single night. He walks up to a cross and they nail him to it

No excuses. The unabomber was insane and left a pretty interesting manifesto.

Pedo music industry influence ; Naked infant / toddler in pool on Nirvana cd cover

>Anarchist
>Checks out

eh I kinda looked at that as a nod to the 70s where it was common

I think he was moving toward being red pilled. He became interested in guns and was going through a divorce which would most definitely expose him to female privledge.

Name one decent right-wing band.

Yeah I never saw that as pedo. He has some fucked up paintings and artwork though.

Cuck Cocaine.

Alice in Chains was better.

Right wingers are more individualist.

Elvis.

The funny thing is that if he were still alive today he would be mostly reviled by SJWs due to the story there is about him raping a retarded girl.

>an artist is a librul

wow, stop the presses

So do I, and I'm red-pilled, not suicidal, not a drug addict, and have a real job. Being bipolar is no excuse for being a degenerate.

Sinatra

>Kaczynski was insane
What ā€¯insanity" did he suffer from, doc?

Idk why any band would claim a political affiliation, that's so dumb. Leave that shit out of music

Redpill OD I think

>that story comes from a spoken word recording he made
>assuming everything an artist creates is autobiographical

come on user, you're better than that.

and for those who say his wife killed him... he was suicidal for a while already and had attempted suicide before...

she pushed him over the edge probably but I doubt she pulled the trigger or orchestrated his death

Uncle Ted Nugget

He faked it all. Went to Canada to drum for Alanis Morrisette. Got veneer teeth and joined the Foo Fighters. They make legends in hollywood. Liars of Medes.

yeah he was a cuck but he's a great one in my eyes. Yeah he was what you'd consider an sjw nowadays but times were different back then, gotta remember that. We're talking over 20 years ago teen spirit came out

Kurt was a good guy, too bad society and cunts pushed him to suicide, he was just plainly too naive

>Right wingers are more individualist.
How come 99% of artists, musicians and creative people are liberal?

Some styles of music are very politicised. Punk rock and some types of rap for example.

Nobody can push you to do shit unless you're a weak idiot. That's a truth. Blaming muh society is stepping into snowflake territory.

Melvins, Type O Negative, Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Marilyn Manson, Weezer, The Sex Pistols, The Smiths, among others.

Granted they were all mostly libertarian-right, so they'd be called liberals in their time.

paranoid schizophrenia

Country is one of the major musical industries in the US and they are mostly right wing.

Rock comes from urban areas, and we all know what that implies.

t. courtney love

Skynyrd

His music was gay and he will not be missed

yeah well, he was just a kid born from liberal boomers inside what seemed to be a complete shithole, complete with childhood traumas and all that
he might have been just a shithead junkie kid making crappy music after msm made that shit fashionable, he's a pretty good insight of the state of the US in the 90's in that regard

He didn't cuck an entire generation, it was already cucked

He said though he was feeling the happiest he'd ever been shortly before his alleged suicide. It's not far fetched to think that rich people like Courtney Love can get away with murder. Jeffrey Epstein kept underage girls as sex slaves on an Island and only did one year in prison. The rich can get away with anything

his roommate was the frontman of the band Earth
he was mad that normies liked Nirvana, he wanted to be a patrician

Courtney Love cucked him with Billy Corgan, who has right wing sympathies. His wife couldn't resist the big right wing cock. Billy was also a cringey edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBkjcvNztKQ

I mean, I don't really care if it's true or not, but I have seen reviews written by SJWs who cite it as the reason why Nirvana is one of the worst bands in the world.

>He didn't cuck an entire generation, it was already cucked

I agree with that.

>> Complained about toxic masculinity.
wat

the vampz

You mean the androgynous Mechanical Animal fag? Yeah, okay there bud.

this guy approves of this thread

About what is now known as toxic masculinity.

Pantera was a right wing death squad.

Smashing Pumpkins were better than Nirvana anyway.

He seemed like a real self hating loser who just got lucky that he had a musical gift. Money and Talent does not build character.

He was an addict, he was kinda of a faggot probably mess with men secretly, he was also from Seattle the most depressing state. His lyrics were very simple and repetitive . He an overrated bitch who got lucky

he was an ultra cuck. try reading his journals sometime

male suicides frequently have no warning signs. A lot of them are just out of the blue.

It is the way the male psyche works... a male hates seeking help or pity, and often those at the darkest stage emanate happiness to further reject any potential or perception that they need help.

It's why suicide hotlines fail for most males. The men that call in weren't going to kill themselves anyway.

The male suicide rate is astronomical. I think one in twenty males kill themselves. This number is expected to rise as (1) marriages are declining; (2) sex is declining; (3) drug use; (4) poor economic prospects.... etc.

this

IV user? How long did you use and how long have you been clean? Scared you'll relapse and fuck it all up destroying the lives around you all over again?

>t. Stray From the Path fanboy

This, Kurt was like the living embodiment of an /r9k/ user. He was extremely misanthropic and absolutely hated the fact that kids looked up to him and saw him as a "hero", so he became an hero.

Literally NONE of those bands are even remotely right-wing.

Nirvana were from a small town in Washington state. They're not city slickers.

You can't deny that almost all prominent musicians on both sides of the pond are liberal.

>every 90's kid grew up to be a retarded sjw liberal
>kurt cobain was one of the most influential figures for teenagers in the 90's
oh wow what a surprise (((kurt))) is liberal! none of this adds up!

>He said though he was feeling the happiest he'd ever been shortly before his alleged suicide.

that's what massive amounts of heroin do to your brain.

On the other hand:

>>Realized the music industry was trying to turn him into a drone producing the same album again and again and actively rebelled against it
>>Wrote a song called "Rape Me" about how the media "raping him" and fake news (Vanity Fair falsely accused Courtney Love of doing drugs while pregnant)
>>Trolled MTV hard with playing the opening chorus of Rape Me after being forbidden from playing it live at the 92 VMAs. Along with tricking MTV into letting him bring "friends" onstage with him onstage for their Unplugged special (MTV was expecting Tori Amos, Eddie Vedder, but got a bunch of indie bands MTV would never give the time of day to)
>>Was in the process of divorcing Courtney after finding out she was cheating on him/using him to further her own music career
>>Killed himself because he realized that he had reached his peak commercially and that he would either have to sell out or be destroyed by the music industry once they felt he was no longer profitable enough to keep around

>The male suicide rate is astronomical. I think one in twenty males kill themselves.

I'm glad the patriarchy is dying out. Men are losing their privilege and now they're starting to off themselves.

>Literally NONE of those bands are even remotely right-wing.
are u sure? this song sounds pretty redpilled to me
youtube.com/watch?v=_pOgKEwO0gQ

and wasnt billy corgan pro trump?

Pantera you faggot

Blonde haired blue eyed white male writing songs about self-loathing and proto-multiculturalism

What could go wrong?

Arghoslent

> If he didn't know that already he was a retard. He sold his soul to the devil by signing a contract to a label, and he knew that. He was full of shit.
> Rape me was about a girl who was raped while the guys listened to Nirvana.
> That's not trolling, that's being a retarded child. He was MTVs best selling fucker no matter what he did. LIke the time he was on the cover of Rolling Stone with that "corporate magazines suck" shirt. A retard.
> "Was in the process". Grow some balls.
> "He killed himself because muh integrity" Fuck that stupid shit.

I smoked crack every day for 5 years and smoked heroin on foil couple of times per week..

I've been a functional addict.. as I worked from home (programming) nobody really noticed I looked like a trainwreck often.

Not scared of relapsing as I moved to a remote country side place... there is no drugs here... Clean for a few months now

Have any of you read Kurt and Courtney?

He was 100% leaving her. Bought two tickets from their home in Seattle or wherever the fuck to LA and was going to leave with Frances. One ticket was for her.

Courtney had him killed. This bitch is the absolute worst Illuminati scum

Time to kys

Thanks for sharing. Please accept this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=nV0GI8FkJBc

Schizophrenia + keyboard + microphone = 100% lulz

He missed his calling.

If you have to sneak away from your wife, you're the ultimate beta cuck.

>Literally NONE of those bands are even remotely right-wing.
Billy Corgan appeared on Infowars several times. Johnny Rotten and Morrissey both supported Brexit and Trump. Peter Steele notoriously hated faggots and sluts. Manson went out of his way to highlight and satirize the obscene, hedonistic nature and mindless consumerism of American culture, and Maynard James Keenan based his entire songwriting career around it. Pinkerton is basically /r9k/: the album. King Buzzo is a borderline AnCap.

Op is generally right but Kurt was conscious of his surroundings. He was this way because he came from an all white, homophobic, racist etc. town. If he was alive now I think he would talk some sense into sjw.

>Right wingers can't into music

Excellent cunt. Got any more of that?

James Keenan is a butthurt liberal wtf are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip56iVhkQP8

I'm not defending shit town mentality btw.

Fuck this guy. His music was pretty good, but would have sucked without the right producer and engineers. It never would have blown up if it had been made like a lot of these "indie" guys today do it. His lyrics were shit. Incoherent rambling mostly due to him being an addict. It isn't fucking art, it's shit. Nobody starts a band and writes songs to play for no one. Nobody signs to a record label and cashes the advancement check because "I don't want to be an rockstar" This guy was a fucking poser faggot. Every time I hear some kid talk about how awesome he was, I wanna punch them in the face. Now fuck off and nevermind.

sauce pls

grunge is inherently edgy and faggy, and only edgy faggot teenagers listened to it
get some good taste

not sure what you are trying to say.. but he also had gender identity problems: Basically he wanted to be a woman

articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-09-12/news/9809120119_1_unabomber-theodore-kaczynski-dr-sally-johnson-paranoid-schizophrenia

I understand. Kurt was counter culture. Sup Forums should understand.

No shame in admitting I was a bluepilled fag in my teens.

107.7 - Worst music ever, probably in every city though.

99.9 - Used to be alright. Mandatory Metallica, normal to hear Pantera and Megadave at one point. Now it is indistinguishable from 107.7.

102.5 - Dad rock, it's alright. Same fifty songs that are on all the heavy rock stations.

It's the talk radio that's beyond insufferable. No hope of hearing decent bants for the normies. The most popular show here is "the mens room." Do you even need to hear it before you know exactly how obnoxious they are?

Alice in Chains and Soundgarden were great though.

The Ramones were Republicans.

Also, Dave Mustaine and James Hetfield are right wingers, but I don't know about their bandmates.

Do you have any idea how much balls it takes to come out as a rightist in the (((entertainment industry))), and what a sacrifice it is to your career? Only kosher politics allowed, goyim.

Your bs is subsidized, don't pretend this is natural or organic. Go to a show sometime.

yet predicted (necessity for) his presidency in early 90's