Would Sup Forums vote for Kid Rock for the US Senate?

Would Sup Forums vote for Kid Rock for the US Senate?

strawpoll.me/13579645

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo
youtube.com/watch?v=cmEPITo2ZjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If this idiot goes to the Senate, this country is truly lost. Next up, libs will be putting Jay Z as a fucking representative or Michael Bay as head of the FBI. If you support Kid Rock, believe me when I say it, you're fucking part of the problem and you're going to make America worse.

Stewart Smiley is a MN senator....

All of those people would be preferable to the swamp rats you have today

It's the inevitable end result of democracy in our age of entertainment media. We need a fuhrer.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't support the complete destruction of current political system

No.

Stop fetishizing white trash behavior, this is fucking disgusting and embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo

I'm just happy to have an alternative to the lying and corrupt permanent ruling class.

We should keep adding celebrities to elected positions every couple of years until some of them get their shit together and act like responsible representatives instead of money-grubbing liars. Knowing them, odds are they'll just circle the wagons and double down instead, but we won't know until we try.

Maybe they shouldn't have all
been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire
to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry.

this

Hi, my name is Al Franken. I was a comedian on Saturday Night Live, now I'm a senator for Minnesota. Democrat of course, lol.

You're fucking moronic if you think the country is lost if Kid Rock goes to the Senate. Besides the fact our founding fathers had no intention of having career politicians run the government (i.e. parasites like McCain), our country, on the whole, has embraced a culture so fucking degenerate that it will take a few decades to recover from. A rock/rap star becoming a senator is the least of our country's worries at the moment.

there's no barrier to civic duty. i have serious doubts as to whether kid rock would really want the job.

Al Franken went to Harvard with a degree in government. Go fuck yourself.

Donald is God

Obviously

I'd vote for a burning tire before I vote for a Democrat.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

No answer is a good answer. While the first few celebrity politicians might be decent, the country is doomed once the floodgates open.

Kinda like how the first few capeshit films weren't too bad, but now we're inundated with Transformers: Annihilation or whatever the hell.

>listen to Al speak
>he's actually borderline retarded

anyways he wasn't even elected. By any objective measure he stole the election

>voting for another democrat
>in Detroit

IM AMERICAN BADASS

Wooooooowwwww. A degree in government?! That must have been really difficult along with all of those other lofty challenges like doing up your zipper without getting your dick caught.

>defending kikes
>defending (((((harvard))))))
>thinks a "degree in government" means anything

not sure if you're retarded or just in the wrong place

a degree 30 years earlier
he was a clown that didn't use that degree for shit except making jokes and sketches.
did no public service, held no offices, did jack fucking shit.

Who gives a shit

this

time for some accelerationism

Do you honestly believe that career politicians are more capable?

these are the people that Trump is fighting again. These people who spout words back and forth,shooting barbs at each other, but really they are all on the same team. Going to their 1%er parties/rituals,carrying out (((their))) orders in exchange for even more riches, constantly choosing the path of corruption. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM HERE.

He would unironically be better than anyone either side nominates

>Stop fetishizing white trash behavior
(((They))) made this inevitable by fetishizing nigger 'culture'

at this point i expect youll elect colonel sanders

Get that dog mayor to do the job. He seems pretty on the ball.

Yea in our favor.
>kikes own media
>wants to elect media
>

IM AN AMERICAN BADASS WATCH ME KICK
YOU CAN ROLL WIT ROCK OR YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK

Michigan here ..plan on it

This

I'll take Colonel Sanders over drug cartels.

sure why not. fuck it.

Hi, my name is Donald Trump. I was a shady real estate dealer with multiple bankruptcies, now I'm President of the United States.
Republican of course, lol.

I'll vote for anyone who advocates simplifying the tax code.

He's running as a Republican. And fuck yeah anything to get Debbie Stabmenow out & a greater majority in the senate

BA WIDA BA DA BANG DA BANG DIGGY

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
ROCK

All this moron has to do is listen to all the (((advisers))) who will swarm all over him. Once they get him repeating the Greatest Ally bullshit, he'll have all the money and favorable press he needs.

Why would anyone vote for him? What are his policies?

not being a bitch

(((They))) will make him into a Israel First Neocon stooge so fast it'll make your head spin.

he has a nigger son, but hear me out: if you live in MI vote for him anyway. His election will weaken the Jewnited Snakes Gubbermints prestige remarkably. Our greatest enemy is Washington DC. Sending him there will indirectly benefit us.

I just bought my Kid Rock for Senate Hat

Make Detroit Steel Again

Kid Rocks stage persona is different than who is he is as a person.

He's been very supportive of the state, and has actually held a job, as opposed to Debbie Stabmenow, who has been a Professional Politician since college. She has never held a job.

No.More. Professiona. Politicians.

I'd rather pick a career politician over an entertainer - anytime of the day. You should check out freaking South America or India and see for yourself how many celebrities there are in their political system. Do you really want to be like freaking Colombia or Pajeetland?

It's where we're going anyway. The sooner we sink this garbage barge that used to be a nation the better.

I would but I am not from Michigan

Also... Professional Politician= Deep State.

Do you really want more of that?

Steal*?

We will never be like India or Colombia because we arent a third world country, dummy.

We aren't a third world country but you want a political culture that exactly emulates a 3rd world country?

Yes. Anything that spreads the fires of chaos up into the asses of those traitors is a benefit to the country.

>Sup Forums
>complains about "e-celebs" all day
>wants actual celebrities to represent them in elected office
I learned my lesson with Trump, have you?

>w arent a 3rd world country
>has Burger flag

Are you new here? Enormous swathes of this shithole could be right out of Haiti or Zimbabwe.

Because the people currently in charge are doing such a fantastic job?
Here is some food for thought.
“It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see..."
"You mean, it comes from a world of lizards?"
"No," said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford. "It is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?"
"What?"
"I said," said Ford, with an increasing air of urgency creeping into his voice, "have you got any gin?"
"I'll look. Tell me about the lizards."
Ford shrugged again.
"Some people say that the lizards are the best thing that ever happenned to them," he said. "They're completely wrong of course, completely and utterly wrong, but someone's got to say it."
"But that's terrible," said Arthur.
"Listen, bud," said Ford, "if I had one Altairian dollar for every time I heard one bit of the Universe look at another bit of the Universe and say 'That's terrible' I wouldn't be sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.”

If it means getting out and away from these corrupt career politicians who have already shown they will gladly throw their own country into the fire for the sake of a fat bank account?

I'll take it.

>I'd rather pick a career politician over an entertainer
Protip: Career politicians in America ARE entertainers. As they say, "Washington is Hollywood for ugly people."

The difference between celebrities and career politicians is that there's a remote chance that the celebrity has held a real job in their lives and might have actually worked for the things they've got.

every country is going to have its ghetto's, moron.

we are still a world leader.

I only wish I lived in Michigan so I could vote for him.

Fuck it. Society is doomed anyways. Might as well go out laughing on our own terms.

I've travelled this shit heap extensively, east to west north to south. You have no fucking idea how bad it is.

This. Frankin is a fucking joke and he is in the Senate. Most punchable face ever

His name is Senator kidddddddddddddddddd

JAY Z vs KID ROCK

fuck yes GO KID

Still a 1st world country.

I'm going to agree with you. Yes, this country is still a 3rd world country. But keep in mind that the USA is the cheapest 1st world country.

*still a 1st world
oops

>degree in government

yes i would

Even less of a reason to elect him, senpai.

>1 post by this id

Sage and report. This belongs in

I fixed it

good attempt

This is why you should vote for Kid Rock..

youtube.com/watch?v=cmEPITo2ZjA

Which is why were originally memed Trump. Plebbitfags won't remember (because they weren't fucking here for it)

If Al Franken from SNL can be a Senator anyone can be a Senator. I hope Kid Rock wins.

I'm trying to gauge the mood of US posters in general to the idea, I know only Michigan constituents can actually vote for him.

Not true. I was here for it, and people were excited first on foremost, simply because he has his own money, and we hoped that meant he couldn't be bought. Granted many people were imagining the asspain the left would experience if he actually won, which they gave us is spades. But I don't remember anyone saying, "yeah let's help him win so he wrecks everything".

Don't go rewriting history, user. Trump was Hitleresque.

>But I don't remember anyone saying, "yeah let's help him win so he wrecks everything".

t. redditfag LARPing as a Sup Forums regular during the golden age. Sup Forums first started supporting him __because__ he would wreck everything and disrupt washington. fuck off you don't know shit.

>But I don't remember anyone saying, "yeah let's help him win so he wrecks everything".

Then you weren't here faggot.

But that's just not true user, we're the most expensive 1st World country in the world. Our purchasing power is among the very top of the world. Were it not for the niggers, we would be the top. White American test scores are up their with the Asians.

Our government is already a joke so sure, why not.

>46 years old
>not married
>2 children

What does he mean by this?

Im thinking you faggots are spinning this as you wish it was or want it to be, but it aint what happened

Fuck yes the Senate is already a joke it had may as well be badass and entertaining too.

Yeah

Weren't no hive mind you nigger, don't pretend that no one had that in mind at the start.

If I was US citizen, yes

implying the senators we have now aren't complete shit, honestly it doesn't matter who the runs if they don't actually have a real message, the Dems could send whoever the fuck they want and they wouldn't win of there's no message

look out! Senator Rock comin through! build that motherfuckin wall MYSELF!

Why's he running for senate? Last I heard, he just wanted to be a cowboy.

you don't understand do you? this is /pol. this is Sup Forums. we are chaos. we want chaos.

fail

Democrats already put Al Franken in the U.S. Senate, negating any righteous indignation they may pretend to possess over the idea of Senator Kid Rock.

it was exactly what happened you dumb nigger. the fact you're not even aware of how Sup Forums perceived Trump in the very beginning shows you don't know shit and need to go back to T_D.