i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg
>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 30
>DeZ:SAA blows up ISIS HQ after digging 40m tunnel. Unconfirmed-SAA cuts off IS supply-line from Turdah to DeZ cemetery
>SAA has fire control over Sukhnah Gas Field, 800 meters to city
>Raqqa CS:IS cutoff SAA supply line on Saturday killing 40, on Sunday counterattack freed trapped soldiers& now SAA entered DeZ prov
>Raqqa:SDF controls 50% of the city, IS killed 20 on saturday suicide attack
>E Ghouta:New SAA attack on Ayn Tarma after Faylaq Al-Rahman refuses to expell HTS in exchange for ceasefire deal
>Arsal:1st phase of ceasefire starts as HTS and Hez exchange fallen soldiers, 2nd phase will involve prisoners swap next week
>E Hama CS:RuAF bombs IS tanker convoy in new vid as SAA tries to recapture Uqayribat in order 2 link Salamiyah&T4 Airbase
>MARAWI:18 PHILIP SOLDIERS KILLED IN IS AMBUSH
>US continues training rebels in Jordan to fight IS,many rebel factions quit the Anti-IS Coalition to fight gov
>Houthi Navy targets UAE military ship near Mocha Coast,12 Emirati sailors killed, 23 injured
>Yemen’s army launches huge offensive on southern Saudi military sites

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Pre

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/891786312457613312
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
youtube.com/watch?v=BsnF1kUufR0
youtube.com/watch?v=gpcykA2erTA
youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
youtube.com/watch?v=DrSJDd4c254
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40769737#
twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/891768038256758784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN!

heros of syria

Heroes of the Arab World

>#Syria #Raqqa #Raqqah 37 Martyrs During FIERCE battles yesterday and today btw #Tiger_Forces Groups & #ISIS #Daesh and About 50 Wounded.
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/891786312457613312

F

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

3rd for kekistani genocide, by burning

Insh'allah

Nth for Kurdish Freedom Fighters™ !!!

good night lads
off to bed

*6th
Fug

Xth for worldpeace without wars and genocide of k*rds

Gn

gnight Sri Lanka

GN

I have class in 6 hours and still cant sleep

>being subscribed to the "educational" jew

Go Assad! Old but gold! Go Russia!

>I have class in 6 hours and still cant sleep
Sounds awfully familiar to me
Better to skip class tommorow tbqh

same gn

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

>cheering for the jew
>ever
I'll watch the debate, but don't demand the impossible

Don't worry, your professor will have mysteriously disappeared.

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Good night lad

Go Kurds!

Thanks Finnbro.

what debate?

Is that a pewter AK?

Alright lads, im off aswell. Keep yourselves safe and have a good time.

Shapiro vs Cenk I believe, starts in 1hr

Good night

>ben shapiro
>cenk ogre
Kike vs Roach: Ultimate Shodown

>having class during the summer

cuckservative vs disgusting liberal genocide denying turk. Sounds like an awful way to spend time

>cuckservative
That would be the stereotypical Israel first 5th column jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsnF1kUufR0

you also wouldn't have enjoyed ancient gladiator games I presume?
I say let them fight.

If both agree on RUSSIA sanctions, I'll get drunk though, because that's the current pundit state then

Serious question: do little qt bois just wander aimlessly around the desert in search of the tiger? Just so they can be penetrated?

Its not gay

gladiators fought to their death, these will just have minor differences and agree on some shitty policies. I would certainly watch them fighting to their death though. Someone start a gofundme, 10 bucks on shaprio taking the chances if the reward is high enough

youtube.com/watch?v=gpcykA2erTA
2:24- 2:30

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

kek, the tiger lookks so happy!!

what was that happening about us conquering the k*rdoland?

Why is he such a faggot?

Cenk is a dirty roach, but just through his body he'd squash Shapiro in a real fight

that's not what tomboys are supposed to be

shaprio could probably counter that with some jewish tricks

heroes you say

Yes.

for every succesfull offensive Suheil gets another boytoy as a reward.
Assad goes to great lengths to supply his best fighters with the rewards the deserve

Gamal is alright tho he was btfo by Israel and was seen as inferior to Abu 3ammar after 67. Gaddafi was good too and he did kek things like kill musa sadr but he shouldn't have supressed the amazigh. But the fav is Saddam

Saddam was a jerk let's be honest, he was right about some things (like the Kurds) and his country and him didn't deserve what happened but he was a jerk.

>internet is down, currently on phone data
>dissertation almost done, need to send to boss tomorrow
>also helped someone move today
>3 energy drinks down, probably 2 more before I'm asleep
>Venezuela imploding, can't give /sg/ the update because laptop is useless
>I need some gains, my brain is fried

Tiger does a better job making homosexuality cool than Milo

Why does Assad not soon become the Constitutional King of Syria, forming the Syrian al-Assad dynasty?

we have SUK pics naow

yeah, it's because he's not such a faggot

wow wtf I unironically hate the Tigers now

>nationalized the oil
>rebuilt he country
>strengthen the army
>aided the entire arab world. 2m Egyptians and hundreds of thousands of Moroccans worked in Egypt. Aided Somalia more than any other nation.
>Stopped khomeini revolution from entering iraq.
>killed the sadrs
>bombed israel.

Yeah i don't mind the jerk part.

>was seen as inferior to Arafat after 67
And what did he do in the end? Cucked out in front of the israelis, knowing full well that they would not respect any concession towards the Palestinians.

Gaddafi did too much for Libya for his heritage to be denied solely based on suppression of the amazigh, honestly. Let's not turn this into /maghreb general/, though.

Didn't gaddafi embrace the pan-African meme near the end of his career?

> Let's not turn this into /maghreb general/, though.

Speaking of the Maghreb, where's boutiflika?hant seen him in ages

Gaddafi embraced a lot of movements, from pan-arabism to pan-islamism and panafricanism at the very end. When he'd end up disappointed with the state of the union he was trying to create/enter, he'd switch to another front... but he always remained somewhat panarabic, if only in his affirmation of Arab heritage and culture in Libya.

It's complicated.

>hant
*havn't

Because he actually compromised near the beginning of the Civil War to transform Syria into a democracy. He just happened to also set the term length at 7 so that the war would be over by the time the next election is due.

its already Amazigh General

>>internet is down, currently on phone data
>>dissertation almost done, need to send to boss tomorrow
>>also helped someone move today
energy drinks down, probably 2 more before I'm asleep
>>Venezuela imploding, can't give /sg/ the update because laptop is useless
>>I need some gains, my brain is fried

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil has just spoken against the Constituent Assembly.

Even a deputy who would participate in it was shot to death yesterday when he got home.

Already know that if in fact Venezuela is considered a dictatorship by the Mercosur Council, the Protocol of Ushuaia will be used and with this sanctions and more sanctions

>Be a moroccan Amazigh
>Support a man who funded separatists in your own country and supressed your people

Yeah, well. That's enough internet for today.

>jewish tricks
*jewjitsu

>Because he actually compromised near the beginning of the Civil War to transform Syria into a democracy. He just happened to also set the term length at 7 so that the war would be over by the time the next election is due.

Sad, but okay then.

One day we will have the Great Kingdom of Syria again

O N E D A Y
N
E

D
A
Y

youtube.com/watch?v=DrSJDd4c254
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40769737#

>peaceful and moderate Venezuelan protesters

>literally supporting Al-Qaeda

It's already the second or third time this happens in front of journalists

What are the chances of a Brasil/Venezuela conflict? I know you guys are getting overrun with Venezuelans. Is your country's military structured and disciplined enough to deploy against those commies? Or would your own reds start an insurgency in response to such provocations..?

Gaddafi was kind of a piece of shit on the international scene in the 80's, yeah, but he got a lot better afterwards... so eh.
And yes, I support him even after weighing the pros and cons of his leadership in Libya the same way you support Israel, you kike lover.

>bombed israel
what?
>killed the sadrs
who dat?

Trip to Spain.

>what?
i think he shot some tochkas at israel during the gulf war

Shot like 43 Scuds at Israel during the gulf war

>be in Venezuela
>ride a bike
>blow up

tochka -> scud non kikerocco is right

>Shaitat Tribal Fighters & #SAA & #SRG waiting for zero hour which will be declared by Major General Mohammad Khaddour for #Sukhnah

be glad they didn't figure out how to make real explosives. Societies only work because people that want to cause damage at all cost and at the same time meet the minimum intelligence/education level required to do so are incredibly rare.

>kike lover
Hows hating kikes worked out for the arab world majosirocco?

>it hasn't worked out so far
>therefore it's wrong

Oh yeah, I saw him yesterday posting with a Spanish flag

He launched scuds at Israel, killing over 600 gorillion innocent civilians

Only retarded arabs believe doing the same thing over and over again would give different results.

Had arabs countries worked on themselves and not on the palestine meme they would have all been better off. Instead middle east is a shithole and arabs are weebs

The problem is that the crazy people are getting better. One wonders if they are getting help from someone.

>good goy leave the kikes in peace as they create Greater Israel
Argument disregarded
inb4 "lebanon didn't win the 2006 war"

>and arabs are weebs
Where's the problem

too late

they really aren't. There were alsays some well educated individuals ready to start shit, and the rest is just chance. What well executed terror attacks have we seen in the last years that required some degree of sophistication and not just brute force? None. Driving a truck through a party or going into a night club with balkan full auto rifles isn't a hard thing to do. Placing an EFP on a roadside and hitting the specific door in the limousine of a banker is. Or loading a truck up with 4 tons of ANFO and blasting a government building away. We are lucky that most people that actually have the mental capabilities to do shit like that and and the same time are willing to throw their life away are incredibly rare.

In this video you can even hear the protesters cheering as the police get engulfed by the explosions. Think some of them have white helmets and all.

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/891768038256758784

Whats /sg/ opinion on him
>pic related
is he and his group professional and effective fighting force or just a meme ?

>they really aren't.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this insanely stupid post. The CIA has been training killers and terrorists in Latin America for several decades.

While almost all the major attacks in the West had some level of expertise, often acquired by people who travel abroad while the intelligence agencies play dumb.

He has to be on the DL since he went on a trip to Spain, but claimed he was going to Algeria, and he needs to leave a gap to explain that he is, indeed, Algerian, and not a French troll.