Hmm, he does have a point...

>Has wealth because China work hard
Fucking bullshi-
>China do not need US a decline nation full of nigroes and transexual
Well fuck.

Well he isn't wrong...

SCHLUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO
IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

This guy is just mad that his whole family killed themselves while they worked for Foxconn making my phone. We do have too many niggers and trannies though.

Classic Trump. Bump this thread up to eternity.

He has a point but if he thinks they wouldn't have a horrible recession if we even halved our trade with them he is sadly mistaken

Nice Wang he got there

America: BTFO by chingy chong wing wong of Szechuan Chicken, China

>a based communist

What the fuck is this timeline

>We do have too many niggers and trannies though.
even 1 is too many

It's funny how insecure the Chinese are lel. Anytime their country is portrayed in a negative light they lose their shit.

WANGED

Can't dispute some of those points.

Get working, burgerbros

CHINKED

yeah like I really cant argue with his logic...

He's right. A nation with negroes that does not keep them in check is held hostage by pc, cuckery and affirmative action inefficiency. Feminine man are a whole other issue with the trannys only exposing the tip of the degenercy ice berg.

We are the only thing holding the Japanese back from Conquering China. If America became completely Mestizoized, Mulattoized, and Negroized, The Japs would probably conquer the entire world as there would be no race of whites to stop them.

Cant sink the chink

At least we have decent enough engineering that our escalators don't eat people on the daily.

well... pol btfo ?

I mean this is clearly a Sup Forumsack larping

To be fair we aren't FULL of transsexuals but I really can't argue with his overall point.

Israel would rule the world.

MY EYES

Link the tweet

China only has technology because they buy American or European innovations and then copy it down to the last nut and bolt and then ignore lawsuits from American and European companies for copyright infringement.

He is right though about America being on decline, however there is still hope on the horizon.

>Chinks leaders don't like niggers or trannies

Can we use this to ruse leftists into hating Maoism?

Well he's not really wrong. We'd probably be doing far better without the number of blacks and trannies we've got here.

Wow we actually did get btfo us this time. Op isn't even trolling.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA SAVAGE

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP

I mean, ya, if you have a country of slaves and a shit HDI.

Not BTFO lol.

No one here has been to China. People live like shit.

Showcase capitals are a sham.

It's amazing how gullible little sjw commie faggots are.

china's entire economy built on farts and stolen u.s. intellectual property and dogmeat

muh dick
*unzips pants*

it's right there you cunt
>a fucking leaf
of course

"Sup Forums -a decline nation full of nigroes and transexual"

Shoopfags, banner plox?

not entirely wrong

savaged by a wang

.....china would fall apart without us though...

Israel has a way lower IQ. Most Israelis are not the White ones like the ones that live in America, most are sand niggers. The Mizrahi Jews are about as intelligent as the Arabs. Only averaging about a 91 on the IQ score.

Hell if we stopped selling them food a good chunk of em would starve to death
Plus they buy coal from us now, and we're like 50% of their export market.

I wish we could trade in our Nigroes and transsexuals for based Chinks like Wang.

Prove him wrong Sup Forums

You cant stop your nigroes and transexuals. This is the future you choose

A better way is that if you have two countries, and one saves a little more than the other, the higher-saving country will eventually own everything in the spendier country. Sound familiar?
t. Garett Jones, "Hive Mind: How Your Nation’s IQ Matters So Much More Than Your Own"

based Wang, I fucking love China now

The Jews fear the samurai. Japan has shown itself to be a very mighty race. Think about it they went from feudalism to being able to wreck a major world power in 50 years. If we let Japan go full empire mode they'd solve our China and Korea problem. The reason we have never let them is because the Jews fear what the samurai will do. As the Jews can't subvert the japs, they're a natural hard counter to the Jewish tricks racial

You're country is poor and shitty.

We already did. China has a shit HDI, and the people live like shit. No place is freer than the US. Stay mad.

Israel has an average IQ of 112.

Good goy
Material is all that matters

>china
>air is toxic
>water is poison
>machinery specifically designed to kill you
>government kidnaps and sells chinks for organ trade
>steal billions of dollars of trade secrets daily
>government fakes national IQ average because jealous of Taiwan
>socially normally for women to beat shit out of partners
>never mastered animal husbandry; still farm frogs for food and boil dogs alive
>shitting and pissing on street normal like India
>lots of crazy freaks from years of communism wittling away at their insectoid brains
>have no redeeming qualities in the eyes of the world

China work hard technology because big US company want destroy US economy.

"So again this R&D investment did not spring out of nowhere, it was again a part of a coordinated agenda that involved some of the largest corporations on the planet, and this report also lists some of the countries that heavily invested in R&D in the 1990s, Motorola, Nokia, Siemens, IBM, Microsoft, GM, Samsung, Nortel, GE, JVC, Intel, P&G, DuPont, Ericsson, Matsushita, Mitsubishi, Lucent, Bell and AT&T to name a few, all have R&D facilities in China."

...Coordinated agenda from US and Europe elites...not bootstrapping based Chinese.

wweb.uta.edu/insyopma/prater/R&D in China.pdf

No, that's Ashkenazi Jews. Israel is full of other kinds of Jews and Palestinians, so they're down in the 90s.

>work hard
>still get raped by Japan

>tfw America
>tfw he's not wrong

Feels pretty bad, man.

OUCH BURN! We need more chinese on twitter i bet they are so openly racist.

i like how they can game the system with the "developing country" status

Can't really argue this, empirically. He's correct. How can I become nippon citizens?

He's not Wong, hes Wang

Let's see which part of that tweet leftists are more offended by and we'll see where their loyalties lie

HAHAHAHAHA A CANADIAN BTFOing OF USA

CANADA STRONG

Well played chink

>california

LOL. I'm not kidding when I say I know someone that is making fuck tons of money driving illegals through I5 to Canada. Enjoy your country, because Paco and his massive family are coming in droves. You will be speaking arabic, French, Spanish, and cheese. Your native tongue will be destroyed.

Damn, he has our number doesn't he.

shhh dont ruin the thread

>leftist are silent
I bet you a hundred bucks they are secretly agreeing in their tweets.

Wangs our guy

Good slave, all you need is a shack and rations to have a good life while I live the good life.

FUCK YOU CHAN-

>decline nation full of nigroes and transexual
fuck

>China only has technology because they buy American or European innovations
They don't buy shit. China doesn't acknowledge our IP laws so they just steal everything. Same with their grad students over here, who are all spies that steal research and secrets to send back to China.

>Greater
Subjective
>Work hard technology
By that you mean getting contracts to run things via little more than slave labor or the part where they basically copy everything else and completely ignore copyright infringement?

>nigroes and transexuals
got us there I suppose

If there were no niggers or mentally ill transfaggots the USA would certainly be better

Wang should run for Senate in Arizona, to replace McCain.

>Communist

They don't bother pretending anymore. They have weirdo Chinese Capitalism and weirdo Chinese Christianity now.

Id vote for this

Our crime rate and poverty level, as well as the stress on social programs like snap, would send America into a level of peace and prosperity the likes of which had never been seen in history.

damn its like nam all over again, US getting BTFO by chinks

Absolutely roasted.

Oh yeah?!
I... Uh.... You... uh... we... Your cooking needs to change a bit. Stop using dogs.

When wang is wite he aint wong.

sure hope they plan on upgrading those suicide nets around their factories

Yeah but they don't give a shit about QA or any assurance desu, that's why Chinese steel is a fucking joke

>When wang is wite he aint wong.

You just wait and see Weihan Wang. Out nigroes and transexuals will build a civilization greater than anything China has ever dreamed of.

RICED

Dat K/D ratio tho.

Omg the tropes are true.
twitter.com/WeihanWang4/status/891703801069043714
>My friend China factory can make highest quality specification. US buyer offer insult price to factory and receive garbage products

This.

China's military is a meme and half its businesses are in deep economic shit. They're about to face 20-30 years of economic decline, so summer down Ching Chong and make my iPhone.

Jesus Christ, how does she do that? It doesn't look like she can hold that much.

BLM BTFO

Mr Wang makes a few good points
i wont argue with him

Was just about to say this.

Where the hell does it all come from...

He looks just like a guy who would like being vomited on