Is this man partly responsible for the degeneracy in modern society?

Is this man partly responsible for the degeneracy in modern society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
youtube.com/watch?v=mV0CjpvgJQo
youtu.be/CrszMfUevYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he a Jew in the entertainment industry?

Whhhhaaaaat, a degenerate drug-addicted jew responsible for peddling immorality? What are you talking about Goy?!

does a bear shit?

>double xp weekend

Not nearly as responsible as Jerry Springer, after all, Stern is only half kike.

he's only a reflection of the degeneracy in our society.

Nah nah man. you know how it is when they are. You already know it

>Is this (((man))) partly responsible for the degeneracy in modern society?
YES

Oh fuck - fuck off. The same people that will be celebrating Scramuchi saying "cock block" and "I don't want to suck my own cock", are going to be bitching and complaining about Stern?

GTFO. Both Stern and Scaramucchi are right in their expletive ridden tirades - so fuck the fuck off.

To use the left's own argument against them - it's 2017, the time for polite political decorum is over.

Stern deserves credit for pushing the radio censorship envelope as well.

the people that give him a platform by listening to him are more responsible

No. He's' not black.

Stern gave us Daniel Carver who was Sup Forums before there was a Sup Forums

He mentioned on air that his hot aryan wife does not like to give him oral.

In American society, yes.

he's responsible for decades of fucking amazing radio.

yes, the sounds of whores fucking themselves is the path to radio greatness

Dude has great hair for 64

Has anyone heard the Stern interview with Norm Macdonald where Stern gets buttmad because Norm said him and his show are enabling Artie Lang's drug addiction?

HEY NOW HEY NOW HEY NOW HEY NOW Robin has some gigantic tits, doesn't she? HEY NOW, Benji, why the fuck are you late again? I should fucking fire you, Benji. But I won't, because I'm merciful and benevolent. Fuck, I was at the therapist for the ninth time this week yesterday. He said I need to learn how to forgive myself or something. Whatever, it'll never happen. He's a fucking anti-semite anyway. Hit 'em with the Hein!!!

He used to be pretty edgy when he was younger, and hungrier
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

how many people in US? 300 million 200 million of which could be considered influencable.

Howard has an audience of 2 millio0n? so that's what 1/110 of the population? nice try fag

I only ask because his show can be pretty degenerate and I know growing up it effected me. He did have some redpills though...

youtube.com/watch?v=mV0CjpvgJQo

Can you imagine her giving him oral?

He represents the sleaziness of NYC perfectly.

whoa whoa whoa so because he had an influence on YOU you assume he had influence on millions to the point of changing culture?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goddamn what a fag you are

Robin is an annoying nigger. I hate 'sidekicks' and they didn't exist here, but then they had to go and copy Americans as usual, and now it's normal.

Not that I listen to that kind of radio, because they're cringey retarded faggots on their own too.

I liked Opie and Anthony better. Stern is too seedy for me. He's always trying to get the guests to talk about sex or drugs instead of just casual conversation and stories like the guys on O&A did.

Stern just eggs them on
>"come on what about the sex? You like anal?"

>ostrosky
pollack or hohol jewess, not white. she can gag on all the circumcised ashkenazi cock she wants.

No, he just shines a spotlight on it so everyone knows that it's there. He doesn't actively endorse it.

I agree with the first part of your post but to say he doesn't actively endorse it is pretty misguided.

Howard once walked into a wall with a full erection... Broke his nose

Howard Stern has been an edgy jew sex obsessed minority exploiting attention whore for decades.

He is the gold standard for jewish media degeneracy. Only Larry Flynt could rival Stern for the amount of damage mwdia kikes have done to American culture.

Fpbp as usual.

KILL KILL KILL THE WHITE MAN

He is a war hero, watch it buddy.
youtu.be/CrszMfUevYE

Being from Chicago I always like mancow muller better. Stern is a sellout celebrity gossip Jew anyway.

He's had a weave for years

this post