POL help me get an eastern-european waifu

Hello pol I'm a random european white guy and since women are such coalburners and it's such a waste of time trying to get/and or keep them that I want to try into slavic girls I heard they're much more into their husband and better waifus.

What country you advise me to look for? Anything between Austria and Russia is good for me

Should I head in a place and try to meet women or meet one online first? What website would you advice in the second case?

Grateful for any advice or experience I want to take some vacations soon :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

killing yourself would be a great start

go MGTOW, having a gf is a waste of time and money

eastern euros are also coalburners dude

You'll die of eating dirt and rats first

Fuck off, we are full

enjoy jerking off in your studio apartment everyday while you weep as the hours go by

(((you)))

Why would you want slavic women? They are shallow, materialistic, boring and age like shit.
Germanic cuties are 10 times better

Dunno dude I'm 30 and when I find swiss or german women they're all blankminded 2IQ and they fucked too much men to be worth. So I'm mostly wondering if the grass is more green at the neighboor's

Hi user, I'm a 28 year old girl from Eastern Europe who has not been with a guy before. My hymen is pretty much intact to prove it and I am hoping to make it past 30 as a pure virgin. Afterwards, with the help of a sperm donor, I can have a child carried in an artificial womb.

I am looking for a mate with good genes who can father the child which will be conceived through impeccable means. My IQ is in the 120-130 range, but I would like the child to be 140+ so you will have to be 160 or over to compensate. Also, you will need to not have a history of mental illnesses such as dementia or Alzheimer's, not go bald (ever), and have a family history of good health, with a bunch of your relatives living past the age of 90.

Please PM me if you can contribute.

>he fell for the slavic girl meme

Sincerely, please neck yourself

Our women are bivger whires than western ones, the few niggers we have, mainly in saint P are drowning in pussy, and than lt j a country without marxist brainwashing. And mind you not fattie white trashblike js, but you g tight skinny qties.

It makes me rage how much of sluts our women are.

Slavs didnt become the most numerous white people for nothing

Our woman ars feral whores

You have no fucking idea how things ars here.
You westcucks ars monks compared to the "fun"we have here
We need the restoration of imperial russia asap with its thsocrafic style.
Otherwise our naturw will be our undoing
T.russkifag

the three holes in the wall look like a silly smiling dog

As long as you have money, you can get any slavic girl you want.

Especially here, women fly for swiss men.

Stick to your own women, that is the way our ancestors did it and the way God intended.

go on those eastern European dating site and get yourself a slavic qt 3.14

How to get slav women

1.Have a good job (€1000+)
2.Have a western passport
3.Be able to communicate with them
4.Be able to visit their country while doing so

Boom there you go

They like strong men not weak effeminate cucks

Have you tried a digital wife? If you're gonna waste your genes like that, you may as well be sterile

what argument beside comedy? My race women are blacked just like yours

dont waste your time

Is there someone more annoying then neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.
Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&feature=youtu.be