>fights for civilization against genocidal maniacs
Assad is Anglo confirmed.

He's more white than half of Sup Forums so yeah

Assad is asyrian, still a bad ass although

Hell no

he looks more white than all of greece

i think so

Well, he is AlaWHITE.

Fuck no you sand nigger loving kike faggots.

Looks white to me.

I don't think Assad can be considered a "kike lover".

>sand nigger loving
>Kike

pick one. Do you even realize that Israelis whine constantly about how anti Semitic Assad and the Syrian government are?

He looks like he would pass as a local car salesman in Southern Europe.

Ohooooo! (You) earned it.
You went to Jared!

No, fuck off sandnigger.

He literally is a white arab.

HE IS whiter than 80% of Sup Forums , i bet my fucking dick

Honorary

I bet you Assad, has a high degree of Assyrian ancestry.

>Could Bashar al-Assad pass as white?
No, but he could pass for Spanish

Can someone explain to me why he never shaves above his top lip properly? Is that a style in Syria?

he could pass as a guy from the balkans and they got soem turkish blood.

Are spanish not white?

not sporting facial hair for arabs is a sign of weakness, he just keeps the minimum needed, his wife probably doesn't like staches

Could pass for a halfbreed but not a full blooded white

I think he means the mestizos and castizos of latin america

>56%

They aren't really what I'd see as spanish, but they sure aren't white.

>I think he means the mestizos and castizos of latin america
nigga Assad is a Levantine Mediterrean he could easily pass for Iberian, Italian, Balkan, Greek, Turkish, or North African.

Doesn't matter, Russia is ruled by kikes, they love their sand nigger pupped assad. Assad is one of many sand niggers that the kikes in the kremlin loooooveeee so much. If that truth is too hard to swallow take the sand nigger dick out your throat so you can swallow the truth easier.

non of those are white

Eastern Meds usually look different from Western Meds, he wouldn't pass as a local easily in Iberia and North Italy with that odd foreign face.

I don't get how Russia is ruled by kikes, when they support Assad and Iran, both very much against jews.

Depends on what you mean by white. I already proved in the second reply to this that Assad is an Anglo and therefore white.

He looks white therefore is white.

not with those elf ears, no

are even Syrians whiter than mexicans?
I've only ever met 2 in my life and they both had blue eyes like Assad.

You are not ready for the ultimate geopolitical-pill. Russia is most definitely Ruled by kikes, not all kikes are on the same team. Iran hates israel zog not kremlin kikes.

There are people on Sup Forums that believe the Judea-bolsheviks are still in control of Russia and weren't expelled by Stalin, but this guy sounds like a shitposter.

It's a sad state of affairs where people think they can garner the support of Sup Forums by lacing their arguments and claims with kike and nigger.

One of these days I should make a pro-communist shit post that basically spews the word jew, kike and nigger every odd sentence to prove a point.

The Alawites, the Romaioi (Syro-Hellenes), and Syriacs are very fair-skinned. The ethnic Arabs and ethnic Kurds tend to be darker. They're all Arabic speakers, but some groups are fairer than others. Coptic Egyptians (redundant lol) are also very fair-skinned, as are Palestinian Christians. Arabs and Muslims in the Middle East tend to be darker because of more African admixture (generally with East African slaves), In my experience, Saudis tend to be very fair-skinned, probably because of the caliber of Saudi that one generally encounters in the United States.

The one Alawite I met in real-life was gorgeous, had light-skin (olive like a medium dark Italian girl), and she had green eyes.

>blue eyes
how is he not white??

it's about facial structure

>I think he means the mestizos and castizos of latin america
No, I mean actual Spaniards.

>nigga Assad is a Levantine Mediterrean he could easily pass for Iberian, Italian, Balkan, Greek, Turkish, or North African.
This person gets it. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

here is your (you) user

lol
no

no he isn't, he's alawi. assyrians live near the tigris and euphrates close to k*rds and yezidis and they aren't white.

so you think indians are white?

Sure. Many Levantines could.

pic unrelated

>not sporting facial hair for arabs is a sign of weakness

Really?

he's whiter than most americans

lol no
even president of mexico is less white than assad

Nehna Rjalak Ya Bashar!

bbc.com/news/magazine-20877090
That's what I found with a short google search. Apparently it has to do with Islam.

Assad will win!

Kys before someone else does it for you.

this
Deir ez-Zor liberation soon

He could probably pass as an Italian.

this

>Are spanish not white?
No, they aren't. They are Mediterranean, descendants of middle eastern neolithic farmers

So basically "I want my idol to be white" the thread.

he is much more Adamic than the Khazar LARPers in the Holy Land deceiving that (((they))) have a claim on the land

>blue eyes
what do you think?

Levantines are not racially Arabs, they are eastern Mediterranean and Phoenician. Even Levantine culture is more closely Greek than Arab. Pure Arabs are Yemeni's and Gulf Arabs.

>In 2001, Assad condemned the September 11 attacks.[191] In 2003, Assad revealed in an interview with a Kuwaiti newspaper that he doubted the organization of al-Qaeda even existed. He was quoted as saying, "Is there really an entity called al-Qaeda? Was it in Afghanistan? Does it exist now?" He went on further to remark about Osama bin Laden, commenting: "[he] cannot talk on the phone or use the Internet, but he can direct communications to the four corners of the world? This is illogical"

Beautiful. Russia, slay the evil of this Zionist Empire and free us American slaves.

this
Modern greeks are basically modern future sand niggers in the west taking pride in a nation that isn't even their

I'm sensing a diaspora Maronite from Canada. Canada hosts one of the largest Phoenician populations in the world, more so than modern Phoenicia (Lebanon), along side it Brazil. There are lots of Maronites who intermarried with the Spanish among the Roman Catholics of the American Southwest, who immigrated here a hundred years ago.

I had this super hot Mexican teacher of Spanish, jet black hair, fair, even pale skin, freckles, green eyes, and the largest ass of any woman I've seen. She was a Maronite from Guadalajara.

OMG Assad knows the Jews did 9/11.

wtf I love Assad even more than I already did. I didn't know it was possible to love a man this much!

Based eye doctor

Assyrian=Aryan

Assad is mainly Assyrian he has Blue eyes.

White threads are made by jews.

If you seriously think a fucking arabic speaker with an arabic language and arabic religion is white I don't know what to tell you I guess fucking Chinks are white too. Fuck it let's include Turks too and Mongolians.

Nu/pol/ fucking sickens me. What happened to the good ol days when a man can call a sandnigger a sandnigger and not have an army of cock suckers descend upon him defending their sandnigger like he was the second coming of Hitler.

Levantines are sandniggers with ghassanid ancestry.

Even the Romans knew to call sand nigger levantines Arabs. Phillip the Arab.