ADRENOCHROME EDITION II

Apprently, (((BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD))) VISITED POL A FEW WEEKS BACK.

Today he visited us in the previous thread:
SEARCH ID: eK923jp8

Him in older threads:
archiveDOTis/0cwYL
>SEARCH ID: Q4QMUV0L
Seemed to be someone that could be in or around the Rothschild circles, perspectives on point.

archiveDOTisNyC1B
>SEARCH ID: XhN0P6VI
Seemed to have good knowledge of human trafficking

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
independent
archive.is/jU1tt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL PRESS ARTICLES ON THE RICHEST MAN ALIVE - BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD

pastebin.com/dZqtLsDE

Worth a read, he seems like a caring and spiritually rich man.

Why would he even come here?

Bump

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

Always archive it

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

OC video of Podesta sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama

>pic related

Do these threads make sense to anyone? Am I retarded because this seems like total nonsense. What makes you think a Rothschild was posting? I'm confused. Is this a troll? Can someone explain this to me like I'm a 5 year old South Carolina nigger please?

Hey guys I remember from the other thread people talking about being surprised Doctor Strange was made so I watched it today and the levels of occultism is unreal and parallels a lot of what has been called meme magic and even the struggle against moloch. Britt gud.

bump

see it for yourself first
it is him

It's bots

so ben posted about Christ's eternal suffering and how he doesnt know why He would sacrifice himself.

Anyone whos watched True Detective season 1 has seen this philosophy as well.

Dr. Strange touched on it as well.

Our experience repeats infinitely. Its a terrifying idea, Satanists embrace this thought, thats why they are so hedonistic, to experience that pleasure forever.

Bump