How do I save my son from faggotry?

so my son will be born in 5 months and I've been learning even more about plastics and fluoride and all this other shit. easy to see why people are hysterical. what do Sup Forums theres plastics and fluoride everywhere? Can i even escape it?

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN' FROGS GAY

You could make your own baby food from organic fruits and vegetables. Also breastmilk and filtered water.

man that shit is true. birth control pills, fluorides and plastics are flooding estrogen into everything.

atrazine

Wife is definitely going to breastfeed, but im worried about natal conditions too. Everyone warms their lunch up in a fucking plastic bowl. as to water filter, do you know anything about pic relateds or is just a scam?

>t. Secular Talk strawman argument

I am so sick of this self-important unintellectual lesbian-volleyball-coach-looking faggot

dude, that shit is easy.
it's the other shit you have to worry about. like finding out if your kid has a latex allergy or risking their life giving them their first peanut to find out if they're allergic to nuts (I recommend doing that one when you're already at a hospital...) or when the school starts pressuring you to vaccinate.

Look into some reverse osmosis filters. Make sure what you get blocks out the hormones, though, there are different kinds

TRUMP WILL CURE ALL FAGGOTRY AND SAVE MANKIND

I guess thats what Im asking. Is it as easy as not using plastics and filtering water? Im too broke to buy organic shit and half the time that seems like libtard shit anyways

More than anything you just need to teach him how to have confidence and teach him to trust his intution and his gut.

Also tell him not to take dicks in his ass.

>risking your child's life instead of getting them an allergy test

RO water isn't good for you because it lacks minerals, so it will leech your body of minerals and electrolytes. And don't use those stupid britta filters or whatever either. they just take out the good calcium and stuff. the best water comes in glass, I spend about $150/month on water.

don't microwave anything. ever.

wash your fruits and vegetables well before you eat them.

Alright. Thanks brothers. Wish me luck.

>skin test for nut allergy
you sure you know how this works?

You buy Perrier or some shit?

Have him have sex with estrogen pockets called females. That should help

the breastmilks is no good if the dumb broad is drinking gallons of flouride infused water

>paying for water.

Be a man and stop letting the fucking internet run your life.

I have a company that delivers 5 gallon bottles of spring water in glass. $30 each, about 4 or 5 bottles per month. try searching you area. its not sparklets or arrow head btw

That's my whole point. Im trying to figure out how much of this shit is worth consideration. I will be an outstanding father and teach him to be a man that he can be proud of. But if he's getting all these fucking hormones that give him a frog vagina then im kinda fucked there aint i

you like that chlorine fresh flavor amiright?

Just stop consuming liquid.

Have a read - saved from another thread. Covers a few other topics but I believe it answers your question.

1. Make him read books at an early age

2. See pic related for his diet

3. Normal testosterone for him should be at least >600 if hes a male

that's a whole lot of bullshit. lolling at the idea that asians don't have body hair because of soy consumption.

much obliged user. this is perfect. thanks

don't be a dipshit. here's what you do: buy meat from a local butcher, not a supermarket. store anything in glass and not plastic. set up a reverse osmosis system for drinking water. it's cheap as shit if you can do basic plumbing. get your wife to breastfeed and not rely on bottle feeding. breastfed kids have been shown to have better health outcomes (including higher iqs) so get your wife to get her tits out.

thank you as well

you can't. once it's born it will either become a faggot or a heterosexual. it's genetic. only way to avoid not having a faggot son is to not have a son at all.
you could convince him to have sex with women even though he hates women sexually and wants to fuck men. if he is a white nationalist, he'll fuck women for the sake of his race.

you know how kids hate vegetables but they eat them for the sake of their health. faggots should fuck women for the sake of their race even if they have to dress their women up like men in the bedroom

How do you know it's not contaminated?

>Can i even escape it?
yes, move to a third world nation with an all natural climate and plenty of fine whores

>store anything in glass and not plastic.
don't use detergent, use baking soda and vinegar instead, baking soda also useful for radiation poisoning

>genetic

inb4 fake scientific proof saying this is legit

Use Fiji. It has silica which removes aluminum from the body, because if you're in a state like commifornia then you have to vaccinate and they're full of aluminum.

>when the school starts pressuring you to vaccinate.
>choosing polio over vaccinations
>just fuck my shit up senpai

wouldnt the plastic still be problematic?

its BPA free

You should of started with how western civilization and white people are dying out so to speak.

Speaking from experience op the best way to keep your son from becoming a fag is to just spend quality time with him during his childhood. Don't be overly aggressive towards him as it will cause him to become more naturally submissive. All the really faggy fags you see have daddy issues.

will keep that in mind my friend. my dad and i were never cool so Im gonna try my best to be a good one.

What's wrong with microwaves?

This.

Teach him to shoot, teach him to fix a car, teach him to stand up for himself, but don't mollycuddle the little fucker. Let him take a punch now and then, then demand he punch back.

only way to turn your son hetero is to rape him. It will have opposite effect. Tested and proven