What do?

Well?

Death Note is a shitty band.

"OP dies; Raped to death by BBC like the giant faggot he is."

Try to spell George Soros with my ugly handwriting and feel happiness and joy.

>all jews
>raped by islamic jihad.

too bad that's just his alias

Kill the neocons

* de Rothschild

>first i would do my part to save this world from jews and niggers
>then i would just use it to feed my fetish of fucking cute dead girls

George Soros
Alex Soros
Lynn de Rothschild
Hillary, Bill, Chelsea
And then I'd just start looking up names of executives / producers etc of people who work for CNN / NBC / etc
All raped to death by somalis

John Podesta exposes the entire pedophile ring and commits suicide on video. Uploads it everywhere.

Throw it in the trash

Every bourgeois politician and billionaire, at once, via mass suicide. Probably more than a few high-profile millionaires as well to make sure the point is clear.

It must suck to be incompetent.

>Any Rothschilds
>Rockefellers
>Soros
>Clintons
>McCain
>Merkel
>Every single Jew in charge of the Fake News propaganda

Not a bad idea. So much could be done with a death note.

me

Stick the pen deep into your nose and do quick and deep bow over the table.

Fill that motherfucker up, it wouldn't even be hard and I have tiny handwriting.

I have a rather extensive list...

What happens if you write God?

I'd write my own name and "dies of old age, surrounded by his 20 children and grandchildren"

Start writing in names of Democrats, people I feel deserve it, high-profile criminals, and then Muslims and Jews in equal measure. I'm not sure there are enough pages.

It would just kill you by heart attack after 40 seconds.

you dont know what his face looks like

You say that as if its a bad alternative

I never read/watched it. What happens if you burn the book or toss it in a wood chipper?

All jews
All niggers
All muslims
All trannies

I'd just copy/paste the coincidence detector list of names. Most of the world's problem solved overnight.

I vote this but add, after inventing cold fusion and making anime real, on mars.

>use death note
>fated to spend eternity in hell

Yeah, nah. If the death note exists, then heaven exists. I will live a more pious life and enjoy heaven forever when I die. The idea of killing people you don't like is childish. Live your own life well and be a good person, stop caring about other people doing things you don't like.

>write down president of africas name
>dead by tidal wave
>tidal wave takes out 80% of africans
>write down king of saudi
>dead by alien attack
i'd be the best shinigami

what happens if you write down john smith and there's a set of twins both named john smith which one would die?

Not use a gel-ink pen where the ink runs and splotches for one. And then probably hide and sage this shitty thread that gets reposted every day.

Write down my name and address so that it can be returned if I lose it.

need an answer on this, does the deathnote have the power to summon aliens to attack?

a schrodinger's death would occur

Start listing every de Rothschild, Rockefeller, DuPont, Oppenheimer, etc

nah

You need to know their face + name.

assuming I've seen the pair, how would I be able to differentiate the two without knowing anything else about them

Light did nothing wrong

It would probably

>Kill both
or
>Kill the one you were intending to kill

Don't quote me on it though, I watched that anime literally a decade ago back when I was in HS so details are fuzzy.

why not

what about if I write down user anon invents a time machine, goes back in time and provokes ancient civilization to crucify him, would that work?

>if I can't have nice things nobody else can

>not one reply just says "OP"
NEW FAGS GIT OUT

Here is a good list.

That's not true actually. If you use the Death Note, you can neither go to Heaven nor Hell. You go to nothingness (I think this means that you get turned into a Shinigami)

Does the note have a page limit? Because I'll be writing in 150 million names.

>good idea
My weeb friend made me watch the show with him recently. I have so many.
>So much could be done with a death note.
You could shape the world for good. But not in the autistic way like in the show

what if you've only ever seen them with as babies and they get a horrible disfigurement in their adult life, would the baby picture be enough?

"Mohammed"

Write us

what if you use a pencil and then just erase the dead people after they die, would they come back to life?

Ivanka Trump

Brutally gangraped and murdered by Somali refugees and Mexican Illegals. Visible flags of Mexico and Black Lives Matter/MoveOn in the background.

Last words: You said I won't be killed if I converted.

Whole thing streamed on FB/Jewtube to millions.

Sally Fox is on it twice btw (top right and bottom right).

I'm not sure, I think it would have to be recent. I remember L had someone posing as him go on TV and claim to go hunt down Kira/Light but instead of killing the real L, it ended up killing the "fake L" on screen, from what I remember.

No, and Light used a pen the entire series. I think it was either ballpoint or fountain pen.

Every single person that has ever as much as seriously considered communistic ideas ;^)

All Indians

Then I wait for it

Kill you.

You still need the names + faces.

Just go onto one of those "Daddy gay indian" kikebook pages. Rivers will run brown with poo, more than they already do.

It's destroyed.

Actually the death note warps reality so you could write that Hilary Clinton dies of a heart attack right before convincing Donald Trump to drop nuclear warheads allover India and it will actually happen.

You can mass murder by saying

This guy dies in earthquake/meteor strike on city/disease outbreak.

If you are really crazy you could say this guy dies from a small planetoid colliding with Earth.

Give it back to the shinamgami who dropped it. I'm know what happens to people that use it.

No, impossible tasks or circumstances where people other than the named target would die just result in a heart attack for the target

Try this but with obama

nothingness is almost worse than hell, honestly. An eternity in limbo, knowing that god exists and you're forever out of his plans and forgiveness. Doesn't make what I said untrue in any way, only a child thinks revenge is worth such a price.

You can't kill something that is dead.

No the pages never run out.

see

150 millions? why so few persons?

Now that is true.

I only care about the US right now.

You gotta kill a celebrity as your first victim with accomplishable specifications so that you know it works
And then Make the deal for shinigami eyes, buy some binoculars and start going to political rallies and blm protests and go ham

.....yea pretty much

>And then Make the deal for shinigami eyes, buy some binoculars and start going to political rallies and blm protests and go ham
Why not just:
Take pages out of the note
Use them to print out some leftist petition
Hand out the petitions to people at rallies getting them to write their own names down.
That way you don't lose half your lifespan.

'every jew in the world'

Every Bilderberg attendee for the last 5 years.

>Write down Chelsea Clinton
>Write down that she will die during a live interview from a explosion that was near her
>Make the explosion be some sandnigger who was able to avoid the travel ban
>Let the entertainment of watching everyone memeing the shit out of it
I would have so much fun

>edgy Sup Forumstard thinks he's untouchable with a Death Note and cops will never catch him
>searches for possible victims from his home computer
>investigators consider that the killer is probably doing this
>subpoenas are given to the most popular search engines for IP adresses of searches for victims' names before their deaths
>user's IP keeps coming up again and again
>coordinated and simulatenous raids on user and anyone unlucky enough to have made the same search patterns
>cops find death note, and user is now fucked

Write:
>"Donald Trump"

Every North Korean who's picture I could find

Open the book and smugly write Donald J. Trump.

Just watch liberal news.

>implying cops would think it's real
>implying user can't make up rational circumstances for each death

Merkel

Write in "Death"

My death note:
>As I suspected since childhood, there is no there there.

Bad idea

>Commie
>Special kind of autism.
Fight muh capitalism by buying and eating hamburgers till I can't move anymore to fill the void my father left.

Second this

id like to see the courts try to spin that
"hundreds dead by heart attack by user writing their names in his notebook"

every last kike christkike and hadjikike

Does the death note even support regex?

does name accept wildcard?

I've never seen the show, but am getting the picture from this thread.

>Cenk Uyger beaten to death in a celebrity boxin match by Alex Jones

not the poos tho?

Go to bed dude. You have work tomorrow.