Did he not make the right decision? This guy proved today that he is not a sell out...

Did he not make the right decision? This guy proved today that he is not a sell out. What does Sup Forums think of John McCain.

>today
Fuck off, slideposter.

Based

Pretty much your average democrat

Dude's a RINO but he did the right thing on Kenyanmuslimcare. Just let it die on its own and the correct legislation to replace it is none at all.

He should be shot for not repealing obamacare.
Healthcare, workers rights, and wages should be ripped apart so more people would join the revolutionary cause.

>openly against Obongocare several years ago and vowed to put a stop to it
>cucked the GOP and voted to keep Obongocare to spite Trump
>not a sellout
He can't die soon enough.

Sup Forums, I think this is our guy.

He should have died in Vietnam and spared us all the trouble.

Don't trust anyone who asks if cookies are baking.

He's a sellout, a warhawk, and corrupt as all hell. He's trying to Charlie Wilson the FSA and knows its helping ISIS instead.

Its time for that Cold Warrior to head to pasture.

I think he is a great american and a patriot. He prevented a shitty healthcare plan from going through. Thank God for John McCain

Based

Also he has always been very anti-Russia which is a sign of a true red-blooded American.

I think that you are a retarded goy.

Well, I think that you are a gay homo faggot.

That doesn't detract the fact that we own you filthy goy.Suck up to our puppets while we make your life a living hell.Shalam

How is my life a living hell? You don't even know me!

At least someone on Sup Forums has a brain.

GO CANCER GOGOGOGOGO

McCain needs to hurry up and fucking die already. He's an absolute cancer on our country.

He is a fucking sellout though. The only reason he voted no was because the democrats agreed to help him pay his arms dealing masters by fast tracking to his defense bill if the healthcare bill was removed or didnt pass. Thankfully rand didnt let it happen anyways, i hope this fuck succumbs to his brain cancer before they get a chance to vote on it in september. Fuck john mccain, hes literally everything wrong with the republican party embodied into a single human.