GHOST SIGHTING!

MEXICAN DUDE TRYING TO TAKE A SIMPLE SIESTA IN HIS MOTEL GETS HAUNTED - GET IN HERE NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=zIbSPiPTZp8

Other urls found in this thread:

ksat.com/news/watch-mans-video-of-ghostly-encounter-at-south-texas-hotel-goes-viral
youtube.com/watch?v=2NiinYItZEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself

WATCH THE VIDEO, ABU!

bump im not a nigger thats fucking racist

but also

Not politics related, nigger

eyyyy one o dose cups fell off the counter near the a/c unit and shit

Is this shit real?

It's on the news and they're saying he used fishing wire. That didn't look like fishing wire to me. It's strange that there's a purse on the coffee table tho

ksat.com/news/watch-mans-video-of-ghostly-encounter-at-south-texas-hotel-goes-viral

Mexicans and Russians are the only races that ever has paranormal shit happen to them. Absolutely political.

not cool. I'm staying in a hotel now

This shit has been happening more and more often lately
youtube.com/watch?v=2NiinYItZEY

Welp sorry but

Okay, so there could be someone under the bed pulling a string. Just saying that there is a possibility that fraud maybe a possibility.

Looks legit to me

he's probably bored and tied fishing wire to it

>I was watching CNN

Clearly fake.

>even the dead want the Mexicans to leave

actually most people who experience "ghost activity" and record it are incredibly obnoxious while doing so, kudos for this guy not being so....

It was an earthquake.

>Mexicans and Russians are the only races that ever has paranormal shit happen to them. Absolutely political.
Ghosts are so fucking racist! I'll bet Trump put Putin up to this, or the other way around, or something.

obvious fishing wire. The objects are only moving toward him no matter where hes standing in the room, and it looks like he jerked something in his hand when the hanger moved.

fake as fuck, streamers do shit like this all the time to make up for a lack of personality.

Wtf lol

There’s one point where he’s in the mirror when the phone jumps

There is a purse on the coffee table so someone could be in the room with him

>watching CNN
FAKE NEWS

>watching CNN
fake news

>literally afraid of his own shadow
Mexicans are ready to join Western Civilization, though, right?

looks about as real as my girlfriend

Holy shit - the digits are the area code where this took place

Judging by the quality of that motel room it was just probably roaches moving things around

So not only are those items being pulled towards him holding the camera, but he just so happens to have a 2006 era quality camera... this is so fucking fake and bullshit.

okay, who here is CARL?

He's clearly using a wire a giggles like a fuckin school girl. You can tell by his movements syncing with the weight of the pull on the object.

Fake and gay indeed.

MODS

It's just a Mexican warlocks. There were a lot of them during the 2016 elections.

Actually watched it now.

One of the shittiest fakes I've ever seen. He has a fishing line attached to the phone, then just pulls it towards him.

i think the ghost was trying to get him to listen on the phone. i've heard they communicate thru wires

I tought the way the phone and hanger moved were clear indications he used some fishing wire or fine thread, probably from the sewing kit.

omg you morons!!! vibrations and hollow bricks. why is that handle touching the wall????? why doesn't it do that in different place? hate spink faggots like OP who only thinking about youtube and reddit karma point

OP KYS

>watching CNN

This is fake news